Women murders new born - is spared prison

What the fuck?! Can women get away with everything nowadays? Imagine a man killing his child right after it pops out of the mother.

>Mother, 30, who throttled her baby daughter with a pair of knickers just minutes after giving birth in her bathroom is SPARED prison

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4174772/Mother-throttled-newborn-baby-spared-prison.html

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How?

if the baby was mixed who cares let god punish her if you believe in such things but if the baby was a pure breed hang her

Pure Lithuanian.

My guess it was a paki or t*rk roachling. One less shitskin the better but if it was a pure bred the cunt needs to be flayed alive.

postpartum psychosis is a very real thing though not sure this is the case

She looks exactly like my ex if she were older.

She had mental problems too.

Really makes me think...

It was a slav from Lithuania

but she already had a child
so giving birth was nothing new for her

>slavs
>human

>lithuanian
the mother was right, better put it out of misery quick

Then the cunt needs to be flayed alive. Slavs are probably the only people not afraid to fight back against curry niggers.

>Swedes
>human

what the hell, she would get to prison for few cold years here, no excuses

It was probably a "tanned Lithuanian", if you catch my drift

So, did she get out by passing it as a slightly late abortion?

>"knickers" , "admittin"
Is this supposed to be (((English)))? Why can't eurocucks speak proper English?

Women are designed to be immoral

It was probably reproductively advantageous, over humanity's continuing evolution, to dispose of unwanted babies and to only raise the kids of alpha males with high social standing

>Lithuanians
>slavs
Pick 1

already having a child doesn't mean much, it can still happen and they really go crazy (sometimes weeks, sometimes forever) and have to be hospitalized

>Woman.
>Avoids jail time

Nothing new folks

It was simply a Partial birth abortion with the head removed from the womb. I don't see the big deal

Wtf is that flag

>I'm an autistic virgin that forms opinions about women from things I read on the internet from the safety of mommies basement.

whoops

Fucking this. When bad shit happens it's always "fuggen slavs". When the situation is opposite - "BASED BALTS"

something you'll never get into

Knickers is derived from Knickerbocker who was a Dutch immigrant to the USA

I don't know how it came to refer to female underwear in Britain

I agree it sounds coarse

I'm almost willing to give this a pass because of your absurdly high suicide rate

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html

Everyone already knows that a fetus is still just a clump of lifeless cells for the first year or two after it is ejected from the mother

It's literally no different than abortion. I have no problems with her avoiding prison for this.

Women rarely go to prison.

We're just trying our hardest to eliminate ourselves. Our population has gone down like 10% in the last 10 years.

The Mail always likes to include a little titilation for their readers, so they can wank off as they read the paper and butter their muffins

If it's still attached it's her body, her rules.

How's the real estate market in Lithuania? Have things gotten cheaper with a lower population?

i've been seeing this for awhile, but why do people occasionally post k*rds or t*rks as opposed to the actual word?

HER BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HER RIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BABY'S ARENT EVEN REAL GUYS LOL

>daily mail
>even the headline has numerous spelling mistakes
yep. Checks out.

turks

Killing you is literally no different than abortion.

How the fuck do you hide you're pregnant for nine months?

>When Lithuania sends its people, they're not sending their best.

It was baby blues. There are similar cases in Brazil - even considering that abortion and infanticide are a crime here.

lithuanians are insane

It's a bit more than baby blues mate. More like full blown psychosis.

We are living in the end times of Western Civilisation.

It's Belgium

>>every abortion story ever
Not even mad. Peter Singer will be considered an innovator and a Saint by next generation.

>litauenere
>slavisk
gå på skole göran

It is better to allow these women to abort before they have to do that imho

People don't go to prison who are mentally ill. They go to a far, far worse place - the mental hospital for an indeterminate stay

Moral relativisim. "If I can abort my child why can't I kill him as he is born?"

One less Lithuanian. Nothing of value is lost.

>BONGOR REGIS

Post birth women can actually get nuts. As in chemically. I have never seen it as a defense for actually killing a child though. It seems a bridge too far and then some.