MAN MAULED BY TIGER IN CHINA ZOO

whose fault is it Sup Forums?

liveleak.com/view?i=742_1485818937

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-38793011
youtube.com/watch?v=2RFTYDhbHqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I swear I thought that was "man mauls tiger in China loo". I need to go to sleep.

wtf I love tigers now

Can't blame a nigga just because he wants to eat some chinese from time to time you feel me?

>whose fault is it Sup Forums?

It is the fault of the man for not staying out of the tiger enclosure.

GOOD fucking job tigger

Holy shit who the fuck shooting, stevie wonder?

of course of course, nip

B A N T I G E R S

A

N

T

I

G

E

R

S

It's the tigers fault for not being more understanding of the gooks low IQ.

That's the argument whites have to deal with when questioned about niggers isn't it?

It's so weird hearing about animals eating people over there, like it's some kind of bizarro china

They're called "Bengal tigers" Hans.

A tiger's life is worth more than that of 10,000 chinks.

If it was up to me, I'd put chinese people in these exhibits instead.

Woa, did not expect that sly motherfucker to come back

> what was that they were shooting at it with?

I swear just a few weeks ago i saw some other video of some chink falling into a zoo enclosure.

They still got a billion and a half more.

Idk, but chinks shoot as well as they drive apparently, fucking bullets flying up in trees and in the water

Suicide by tigers ?

yep
and checked

That's what Tiggers do best.

Wow, they literally tore his face off

Only rifles using authentic Chinese black-powder are allowed in China.

It's the tigers fault they were asking for it letting their medicinal cocks hang out like that

I don't get it, he jumps in and then kicks at the tigers when they go to eat him? What's the point of jumping in if you don't want to be eaten?

They drive as well as they walk. Probably tried to eat his balls and forgot Confucian wisdom about killing things first.

>Man being ripped apart
>Fire warning shots miles away

Haha, they really are the Jews of Asia.

It was revenge for all those kitties he ate

I have a theory that standing still and telling Steven Wright one-liners would calm the tiger down.
It amazes me that he didn't try this.

I dont think they were trying to kill it
Tigers are probably pretty expensive

Really pussyfooting around suicide 2bh

>whose fault
what fault, this was quite educating, quality content.

Survival instinct kicks in, most people who jump off bridges tend to think "oh shit" immediately after.

Also being eaten alive is a slow and terrible way to go.

underrated best ally post

also, tiger dindu nuffin... he good boi, getting his shit together, going to community zoo regularly...

we need more money for dem zoos

natural selection

this is exactly how the Harambe incident should've played out.

tigers are an EXTREMLY endangered species (most people dont know this) there are less than 3,000 in the wild. Same as Low land Gorillas (Harambe)

fucking pathetic

>tigers are safe in enclosure, literally no way they could get out
>man is inside said enclosure

i wonder...

I bet these retards are just firing from the hip with rifles or some shit

Wtf I love tigers now

It kinda looks like they shot the fucking guy on that second shot lol

It's always the Jews' fault

>Also being eaten alive is a slow and terrible way to go.
imagine how many of our prehistoric ancestors got eaten alive. It was probably the number 1 way to go for 99% of our ancestors

Chinese take away

This never would have happened if the tigers had guns. At least, not in this way

>human discovers it's not his body that helped his ancestors survive but doesn't survive to speak his findings
>tiger is put down in chinese prison cam by european invented death serum, chopped up for meat and has balls sold on chinese black market for youth serum

Guy was dead anyway and they wanted to avoid hurting the valuable tigers so they were shooting bad on purpose. After they can still say that they tried.

Despite asians being "smartest race, whittu piggu" mainland Chinese have an average IQ on par with most African nations.

they were throwing firecrackers you mongs.

Finally someone get's it.

Honestly at this point is one of there 3 billion mindless drones worth more than 4 out of 3000 tigers left?

You sure it wasn't a liger?

Hahahahaha

Remember when that fat black woman left her kid and he crawled into the gorilla pit

Yeah this is the opposite of that

pottery

Did the tiger get out unharmed?

It's likely why we have nightmares. Seeing scary shit in our sleep made us stick closer to each other, allowing for safety in numbers

It's probably a good idea to stay away from tigers.

they ended up killing the tigers in the end

I just read this in Peter Griffins voice. Top fucking kek.

they don't represent real tigers, real tigers are peaceful creatures..wouldn't hurt a fly.
#terroristtigersarenotrealtigers

Most likely, they cost more than a human

No shit it's fucking China they probably ate the man and the tiger on the same plate.

>tigers are endangered
>most people dont know this

lel are you joking? Everybody knows that. Is this the infamous american education at work?

Yea, the guy took two of the bullets meant for the tigers.

in africa that's a 10/10

I think they were trying to shoot the guy for upsetting their precious tigers

Shooter in the video was identified by locals as

Min J Fwang

They wasted three good tigers on one chink?

That's the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard.

This is no time for Chinese New year celebrations, there's a tiger attack

Wtf I love featherniggers now!

what i heard was he didnt want to pay so he jumped the fence to sneak in for free

that would explain the "oh shiiiiiiiit tigeerrrrrrrrs" reaction

>someone falls into American zoo tiger pit
>they ignore him because they're stupidly overfed and probably sit through enough private showings to not find big fat idiots a novelty anymore

It's probably the reason why we are ticklish too..

Poor tiger, now he's got lead poisoning.

but in the end, he paid the ultimate price

really makes you think

Well, give me the part of video that show who's fault it is dumbass. Like how he got there.

I doubt they were guns ...Looked like like some sort of firecracker non leathal tool to scare them away. Tigers are worth more than than retards .

Fucker should have fought back and eat the fuckers!

maybe for people who study this shit.

we have tigers on our cereal boxes and have major sports teams named after them, so to most Americans its just another animal thriving in the vast parts of the unknown.

Ive brought this up with people while I was in a college and they treated me a leaper and like i was fucking crazy.

maybe youre better educated on animals becuase your continent is being taken over by BBC and muslims so your women learn to respect those beasts but here in America is another story

I dream about Sup Forums. Does that mean I'm living in a nightmare?

What other purpose could nightmares serve, if not not to encourage sticking together. Even to this day, children will climb into their parents' bed after they have a nightmare. Behavior like that would've been the difference between surviving childhood, or constantly wondering off and getting eaten because you have no sense of danger.

Unharmed and they didn't have to feed them for a week
I don't know if they ordered rice to go with their take-away

>mfw tiger obesity is a big problem in the us due to tigers in private hands not getting enough exercise
The jokes practically write themselves.

where is the vietnamese guy who shouts SINK THE CHINKS in every china related thread?

stop. you're embarrassing us

I was certainly never taught about tigers at school, but every zoo I have gone to has made that very clear on both the Tiger enclosure and all Tiger merchandise. I am pretty sure I have seen WWF ads on TV for sponsoring Tigers.

I hate you fucking slant eyed gook motherfuckers and your disregard for animal life
the niggook deserved to be eaten alive, he damn well knew what he had coming

>in today's episode of I Just Made This Up

If you're dumb enough to have your subconscious remind you to be scared of tigers then you must have slipped through the cracks

why is there so much hatred in this thread. chinese are humans like everyone else.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-38793011
>He had climbed over the zoo's walls to avoid paying for a ticket, and landed in the tiger enclosure, local tourism authorities said in a statement.

>going to zoos
white person detected
stfu, kevin. you need to lose 20 lbs before you even can talk shit tbqh. let me guess youre from wisconsin?

>problem

It's intentional, mostly so stuff like the OP vid is less likely to happen. Stupid or unlucky people fall into pen enclosures all the time, tigers are less likely to care if they're well-fed and lazy. They also don't try to find ways out of the pen if this is the case.

The only exception is hyenas, those little niggers try to break out constantly and no amount of food is ever enough.

>Run people over with tanks
>WOAH China you cant do that
>Maul people with Tigers
>WOAH China you cant do that

Man china just cant fucking win.

>to avoid paying for a ticket,

I TOLD YOU

JEWS OF ASIA

They forgot my fucking prawn crackers again

what a blistering faggot you are

>chinese
>human

great rebuttal, surprised you get internet in those muslim safezones

That is a good point. I guess there's something to be said for fat and happy.

But most animal maulings aren't for eating. A tiger is big enough to kill you just by patting you on the shoulder. It doesn't have to be trying to fuck you up to fuck you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RFTYDhbHqk