You know how a lot of people used to be on the left but disowned it because of all the ludicrous SJW bullshit which...

You know how a lot of people used to be on the left but disowned it because of all the ludicrous SJW bullshit which achieves nothing?

It looks like the left are starting to shake off the ludicrous SJW bullshit which achieves nothing.

I don't get it. What's he/she talking about?

i'd like to believe that being a former lefty myself.

but no. the left are doubling down on it.

the old left are now for trump like me.

you foreigners that involve yourself in our politics have a mental illness

1.this is Sup Forums.
2.it's world politics whether you like it or not.

Literally who?

Looks like shes talking about how getting things done requires more than crying on twitter and gives the aclu as an example of people actually doing something.

We were hoping this would take a few more years but they are realizing screeching from their safe spaces and therapy rooms isnt going to work

It's literally the only worthwhile soap opera.

Yeah you guys are the laughable drama we get entertained with every day.

the guy posted that and was literally the only american in the thread at that time.

it's a ctr shill.

There's still going to be those who double down no matter what happens. Logic and reason is like water on a duck's back for them.

I'm not really liking the "even the imageboard is getting flooded with refugees" story arc

It'll be funny when liberal will realize that what destroyed the left wasn't trump or the meme alt right it was they themself who destroyed the left by adding inane post modernist bullshit and totally fucked up any legitimity they had.
In a sense they are worst than their ennemies since they made the left unable to act
But there's also this theories that cultural marxism is a psyop designed to thwart down classist protest and replace them with sexual protest
So who knows

"They" aren't learning shit. Since Nov. 9 you could easily find columns by very liberal authors telling everyone to cut out the identity politics bullshit and stop screaming "RACIST" at everyone who disagrees with you.

Then the next day you could find twenty more columns calling the guy who wrote that column a racist.

That's a good point.

10 years ago, it wasn't even an open question or debate about immigration or tariffs - it was recognized on both sides that these things need to be reasonable.

But today's left is just... insane.

>911
>quad 0's

You know, I'm conflicted on whether or not they're actually all becoming radicalized gradually or if it's just being in Sup Forums and constantly being exposed to lefty extremist thoughts, I mean most of the outrageous lefty opinions I see on here are twitter and kikebook posts from literallywhos

thats because the left was co-opted by the major corporations ie internationalists aka "jews". Leftists have been making angry books about how the left wing party in america is nothing but a sham for years.

Your country is a completely fucked up basket case. You're a train wreck that just keeps on giving. You can't blame people for tuning in to watch your 'country' implode.

another day, another nail in their coffin

I think it's happening naturally but only within specific age groups. The vast majority of Muricans are centrists even today, but the Younger mellinials & young Gen X are the most affected by Modern Libtard mindrot.

The meme about Gen Z being mostly Conservative is probably true if only because I can speak to people within that age group about Trump and they won't suddenty throw a temper tantrum like a bunch of fucking babies like Gen Y & X do.

Half the people I knew who agreed with me on everything from Bush up to Ron Paul 2012 suddenly went into this crazy turn into turbo lefty insanity starting with thier adoration for Bernie and now with this current fixation on trying to get Trump impeached for doing absolutely nothing unconstitutional. I don't know what happened but I have noticed a pattern that the former friends I had who are the most unbearable are all recent college grads who majored in shitty art related degrees or anything else that's impractical.

I've noticed this too, among my friends.

What could be causing it? Is it the media? Is it social networking sites that reward people for virtue signalling with likes?

>'country'
>from a fucking emu wrangler
lmao

Both parties are largely leftist, dude. Dems are supposed to care equality, Repubs are supposed to care about individual agency.