How could multiculturalism actually work?

How could multiculturalism actually work?

Real question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Singapore
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It works pretty good, except most black people are violent, so you can't never relax around them.

Not gonna lie, former Tump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

look around. this is how it works.

Robyn demarco at mtv needs to go immediately for any multiculturalism to work

Poorly.

See America. Turns out people of wildly different racial and religious backgrounds actually still fucking hate each other even after moving to a new country.

The way it works now is having the arabs drive around with pizza and kebab. Too bad Moroccans also commit most crime of all ethnicities in Belgium

In the absolute smallest numbers possible.
Basically ban all net immigration.

No. it is possible, however, to have a multi-ethnic society, but culture has to be a choice of how to live and what rules to follow and they have to be common and shared. A person should always put their nationality first and their ethnicity and history second.

>How could multiculturalism actually work?

It has worked for thousands of years, world wide.

Why should it work in individual countries? If every country is multicultural, then no-one is.

It can't, not without a single "parent culture".

Even among "whites", there are many different subcultures with different values.

The only reason we can stand to be among one another is because all said subcultures have enough in common to serve as the basis for light conversation. We can appreciate that south-eastern mannerisms are different than north-western, but they aren't so different that it strikes a member of either culture as offensive.

Problems arise when other cultures are introduced with incompatible values, or even practices that are outlawed within the native government, not just the culture.

For example: Paedophilia among followers of Islam would not be tolerated by followers of Christianity here, or even most Atheists for that matter. In addition, the homogeneity requirements of Islam, and Muslim culture in general, preclude any successful integration with other cultures.

Multiculturalism is a complete disaster. There's no other way to put it.

segregated communities that annually hold death matches with 1 champion per community. Winner gets tax breaks until the next death match.

It works in Star Trek where everyone is smart, it is post-scarcity so there is no need for welfare or money, and there are no bad people to take advantage of the situation.

Haha yes, what a faliure he is! I #voted last fall for #Trump, but he's been keeping his promises. I didn't expect that, what a fool! Next time #Imwithher.

Paid for by the...

Also people don't prefer their own kind at all.
Yeah.. Perfect.

They should reinstate drafts for non-western immigrants like the Romans did back in the day. They fight to earn their rights and if they survive they'll come out of the army fully assimilated, great method.

It works by not working at all.

Really makes me think.

Multiculturalism works fine with western civilizations, the problems start when you introduce radically different sets of morals without re-educating those people and expecting them to mix well together.

Multiple white cultures.

Multiculturalism can only work if the core culture is destroyed or the assimilating culture is destroyed. Otherwise, they destroy each other. Societies that have drastically differing values can never "melt together". It's heavily observable. In Sweden for instance, Muslims don't live with the native Swedes, they live in Muslim neighbourhoods, and the minorities that do live with Swedes live a reasonably Swedish lifestyle to the point where it barely resembles anything from their core culture.

Ottoman Empire was a very successful multicultural society. It kept Middle East peaceful for almost 500 years.

The only reason the Star Trek society works at all is due entirely to replicators being able to produce edible substances, and then abundant sources of large amounts of energy (warp core, etc..).

And look at the Middle East now.

Compared with America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, where the native culture was obliterated and replaced.

Really makes you think.

Turks were too progressive and tolerant to wipe natives out.

Authoritarian government
Trust me

IIRC its component cultures weren't as starkly different from one another as Islam is to just about anything else.

>works well in western civilization
>low iq minorities using political power to funnel recourses to themselves while literally killing and raping native population
IT'S WORKING GREAT!!!!!

I mentioned post-scarcity

Diversity + Proximity = ethnic conflict. Without an authoritarian state to keep the peace expect blood in the streets, happens every time since the beginning of time. Even the Authoritarian state will evenutally fail to keep the peace though.

Their mistake.

And for most of those 500 years their empire was in terminal decline as result.

This. Our ethnic foundation was made up of mainly Anglos and Northern European.

All non WASP people have generally been given the blunt end of it on their heads to instill our values first. Only then do we accept some of their beliefs and customs through cultural diffusion. More of a slow cook melting pot as opposed to this tossing salad bowl bullshit the Cancucks and Yurop are implementing.

>Diversity + Proximity = ethnic conflict.

There.

You can end the thread here.

Worked for murica

>a system of different people of different backgrounds who follow beliefs that aren't compatible
heaven where they don't need it, hell where they have it

Europe isn't having it anymore.

You mean in the White assimilated parts?

youtube.com/watch?v=HKrj-HpnpAo
Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace.

That's a problem with the white race being retarded and killing itself, not with western civ in general.

It is not possible

I can't honestly tell if these politicians that set these laws in place during the 1960's are either straight up pants on backwards retarded or they actually wanted it to explode in their face.

Nor the way I see it Nigel. London is basically a caliphate at this point. Nevermind Liverpool

like in Virginia 1820 to 1865. Negroes living happy negro culture by singing negro songs while picking cotton.

I know. I was just boiling the entire franchise down to "What happens when we have fusion power and can 3D print food?"

Judging Europe by London is like judging America by Detroit.

WTF I love slavery now.

It's the capital and largest city in the UK you mong.

IS A SHILL THREAD MADE BY THE "CREW" OF DAVID BROCK

IGNORE THESE KIND OF THREADS AND REMAIN VIGILANT
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN SO DON'T EXPECT THESE FUCKS TO GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY
REV UP THE REDPILL FILES AND STARK CHUNKING THEM INTO THE SHILL'S MINDS

MORE INFO ON:

a planet with multiple strong cultures and borders and mutual respect for each other

You really wanna go into how much France is a nigger infested shithole? Nevermind the t*rk 5th column in German cities or the wasteland that is Sweden. Oh I almost forgot about the No go zones in Belgium

>let me tell you about your own country

I know, I live in London. It's a shithole, but it's not comparable to the rest of the country. And the part which makes London powerful and rich, The City and Westminster, is 99% white males. Everything else is just ghetto shite which could be nuked for a net economic gain.

I was just curious

You can still redpill me!

But there's more white people in just those countries than the entire of the US, let alone including the rest of Europe. So you're definitively worse.

Where you from fellow kebab?

Eugenics, strong borders, cultural traditionalism and restricted travel throughout the globe. In this world, there will be special economic zones that are open to everyone provided they pass an IQ test.

Sup Forums is a good example of multiculturalism
we all have our differences, but we are united by our hate for the ((()))

civic nationalism

Antwerp brah

Sweet, lived in 't Zuid for a couple of years.

It can work if the cultures are very similar, ie. Swedes, Finns, Russians, and Estonians get along pretty well because the cultures are very close to each other.

But when the multiculti is about forcing a bunch of savages among civilized society, that's when we have a problem.

it cant user,have you not got that yet?

You fund the shit out of education and research,
you make it so the general population is educated and inquisitive, public school even for university, you move to a resource based economy with a robot workforce that does all the menial labor. Then you provide for your citizens the basic necessities for life. Have just laws and enforce them.

If you want your basic income and necessities you have to attend school or achieve a diploma.

That's how you get to the Star Trek future.

>'t Zuid
sweet

I recently moved from Turnhout because that place is pure kanker

only with an authoritarian power structure enforcing it, just like any society.

a humane alternative to genocide/ye olde ethnic cleansing would be apartheid but that wouldn't be multicultural now, would it?

Shareblue shill pls go

It's kind of like metallurgy, or food science, to make an analogy.

In metallurgy, you make an alloy by mixing multiple component metals together to result in a composite metal structure which has a new set of properties. Some metals are more compatible and soluble with one another. These metals, which are relatively similar to one another, easily form good alloys which can be tempered and controlled and can be designed to yield desirable mechanical and material properties. However, if you try to alloy very dissimilar metals, say, Lithium and Neodymium, you'll get an awkward fucked up mess that isn't useful for anything.

Another way of putting it would be like trying to mix water and different types of oils or dyes or cooking components. Some of them definitely dissolve into water much better than others.

This is where the flaws of multiculturalism come into effect and can be noticed. You can try to "alloy" two different cultures, but there must be a large amount of overlap, and really, they can't be all that different from one another. Take for example the native British Celtic peoples coming into contact with the Angles and Saxons, they formed a new and distinct nation, but the peoples themselves were able to without it being a clusterfuck because they were overall very culturally similar.

The same cannot be said about cultures such as, say, that of Norway, and that of Somalian Muslims. That's a massive clusterfuck, putting them into the same region and asking them to share the same civilization and to contribute to it in a shared manner is like trying to alloy fucking, something extremely bizarre and obscure, like Antimony and Germanium, the outcome is going to be fucked up, and two weirdly mix metals by each other, not blended, unlike a well-made alloy.

it works cus you gets loads of good new food. you also get more crime and rape and violence and displacement of the host culture and demographic, but that food tho

Yeah. But ask yourself whose really running the show in the country. I can proudly say that we aren't bending over backwards for these shit skins. You guys still have to be over 18 to buy a steak knife

the entire idea of multiculturalism will never work because of what culture is, it's just counter intuitive.

The only reason liberals think they want it is because they think "culture" means dance, and food and clothes.

Kek de kempen

GF lived in Berchem, talk about a ghetto. Also my fav kebab place in 't zuid was frequently closed due to stabbings and shootings. Great Mitraiette Mexicano tho

Police state.

See: western world.

Not an argument

hi shareblue shill

It works very good when every culture stays in its own borders in its own land. Then we can visit each other, experience and enjoy each others authentic culture. And when we return back to our homeland we can have good memories about the time we spent in other countries and then plan to visit these countries again.

it honestly depends on the individual, but historically it has never worked.

a mass failure of individuals creates a problem.

niggers, chinks, and spics have all earned their names.

I shut up a bitch i knew from a university that was crying about the need for multi-culture, using the following sentence:

>Look at the map of europe
>You see a lot of countries
>Each country has its own culture
>Europe is already ultra-multikulti
>Spilling every culture into 1 country doesnt promote diversity, it destroys diversity.

Bitch stuttered a few incomprehensible words and then just went away.
Verbally destroying women is sometimes so easy it doesnt even give me satisfaction any more.

Why bother?

It works pretty well for me, new foods to taste whenever, new pussies to taste whenever

Roman Republic.

Well that obviously doesn't work because otherwise the Roman Empire would still be around. If anything multiculturalism is what killed it.

And even they couldn't handle the endless streams of barbarians

Walls of fortress Europe are falling

Singapore.

Their multicultural darlings literally routinely sacked their city. I guess Civic Nationalism didn't really instill them with a love of their new "homeland" enough not to destroy it periodically and kill its inhabitants.

And where is the Roman Republic now?

about to be 2 billion strong.

remove Islam and it does work

There are two ways it can work:

1. The Swiss approach; Switzerland is technically a multicultural society composed of German, Italian, and French ethnic groups. Switzerland is held together by a meta-culture, a nationalistic Swiss identity which encompasses all the sub-groups and gives them a sense of solidarity. Cultural conflicts are mitigated by having a large degree of regional and local autonomy, so various groups don't step on each others toes by using the national government to push their values on other groups.

2. The Singapore solution; a meritocratic police state which formally recognizes and respects the composite cultures of society and prevents conflicts via strict social controls. see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Singapore

On a space station, where coming up with a combination of each culture aboard was part of the mission objective

You live in fucking Belgium, how about your hybrid French/Dutch ass tells us?

Singapore is like 3/4 Chineso though.

A man a plan a canal Panama.

.amanaP lanac a nalp a nam A

Honestly that's still relatively speaking pretty multicultural going by world history, people have basically sorted themselves naturally into essentially 90%+ pure ethnic homogeneous enclaves or tribes and the exceptions to this or when it's broken are invading armies or war causing groups to live together or massive rape epidemics massively changing the genetic ethnic structure of a group.

I mean, look at China for fuck's sake, it's still basically a Han Ethnostate, even with so many minority ethnic groups it's still over 90% Han and run for their benefit and by them and if any other group rejects that or gets uppity they don't give a shit and will remind them who's in charge.