Are you happy with yourselves, Sup Forums...

Are you happy with yourselves, Sup Forums? All your banter and bullying made a young Canadian man kill 6 others and ruin his own life. All because you had to call him leaf, cuck, justin, faggot, chink. There are limits, you know, to what people can take. Every time a Canadian comes here you call him a leaf, say "it's time for the rake", say his country is a cuck country that accepts Muslims. In this case, an impressionable young man had enough of your bullying. He wanted to show you he wasn't a cuck or a leaf, and he made the biggest mistake in his life. He murdered 6 innocent people and wounded several more, all because of you. Their blood is on your hands you know. I hope you remember that. I will.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDpPH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

What he did was great.

He will eventually be remembered as one of the great leafs.

They kill us so we have to kill them.

Chaos leads to chaos, which leads to change and we really need change.

>leaf, cuck, justin, faggot, chink

I repeat leaf, cuck, justin, faggot, chink

Some pictures he looks hideous. This one is doable.

5.5/10

>Are you happy with yourselves, Sup Forums? All your banter and bullying made a young Canadian man kill 6 others and ruin his own life.

No evidence that he was a Sup Forums poster at all.

>Are you happy with yourselves, Sup Forums?

Quite happy, thanks for asking.

Dumb Swedecuck

There is no evidence for this swede cuck. Richard Dawkins must also be responsible becuase he liked him allot on facecuck

wasn't there a post where he asked about which time to go to the mosque?

It's was all in good fun. It was just a prank bro

>he got less than Roof
What a leaf

Pol didn't do this to him trudeau did. He's the one in control, his decisions affect lives.

>You are responsible for other people actions.
Muslims are at fault, they shouldn't have enticed him with their exotic clothes.

has there been any evidence he did any of the shooting either?? just a patsy driver

They weren't innocent they were Muslim.

Remove kebab

All YOUR bullying made him do it. This is the lefts fault.

But I thought that if you kill them, they win?

Hahahahaha!

What a faggy thing to say, swede-cuck.
Now go prep your bull, I bet Hannah wants Jamals dick already.

Are you happy with yourselves, Sup Forums? All your banter and bullying made a young Canadian man suck 6 cocks and ruin his own underwear. All because you had to call him leaf, cuck, justin, faggot, chink. There are limits, you know, to what people can take. Every time a Canadian comes here you call him a leaf, say "it's time for the rake", say his country is a cuck country that accepts homosexuals. In this case, an impressionable young man had enough of your bullying. He wanted to show you he wasn't a cuck or a leaf, and he made the biggest mistake in his life. He deepthroated 6 big black dicks and swallowed cum from several more, all because of you. Their semen is on your hands you know. I hope you remember that. I will.

There was a post by someone with a Canadian flag asking about a mosque. There's no evidence it was him.

> I hope you remember that. I will.

Well you do have a lot of time on your hands in your cuck shed to ponder these things.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Kys justin, I bet you are probably a chink and a cuck.

Every time someone says "a fucking leaf" to me I can feel the rage boiling inside me... Hatred is seeping out of all my pores. How DARE you attack my pride. I want revenge... You will see Sup Forums you will all see. You messed with the wrong leaf.

So is that a thank you? If so, you're welcome!

It was just a first shot in a war. The muslim problem needs to be settled with a war, it's the only way. What other solution there is? The sooner it starts the better for us. If it's not already too late...

He's a hero. Stupid demonstrations and contemporary Western political culture of waving flags won't help. If you are ready to die, live in exile or spend some time in jail, consider the following. As long as you don't neutralise the opposing team: imams, high-profile kikes, cuck party members, community organisers, pro-refugee pro-migrant organisations members and leaders, nothing will change. Act up. Kill them all

A
FUCKING
LEAF

eternal glory to Alex.

op is a cuck

> 40 potential victims
> 6 deads

Definite proof that chinks provide inferior quality.

We do not condone violence, Sup Forums is a board of peace

>Sweden
>criticizing anyone

>muslim
>innocent people

Pick one.

"chaos leads to chaos"

This is who leads you leafs.

IS A SHILL THREAD MADE BY THE "CREW" OF DAVID BROCK

IGNORE THESE KIND OF THREADS AND REMAIN VIGILANT
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN SO DON'T EXPECT THESE FUCKS TO GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY
REV UP THE REDPILL FILES AND STARK CHUNKING THEM INTO THE SHILL'S MINDS

archive.is/dDpPH
MORE INFO ON

neil deleaf tyson is /ourguy/ rn... youre just being a
faggot
fucking
leaf,
leaf

At least you got to cover Adams dick in the bible

Muh Islam

Diversity is our strength.

How did a ~20 year old white kid get an automatic weapon in the most gun-control ridden area of Canada?

>Oh shit it's in an image so it must be true

Fuck off pinoscum. Report him for shilling

Muh Mexico

A true Canadian hero, probably the only one on this board

Innocent till proven guilty.

If he made such a things to proove that he is not a cuck he succeed. He proved to me that he is a man, that he can stand up and fight against the whole country.

He is a man.

silly cunt achieved nothing.

atleast make it 6 million u fucking cunt. not 6. fuck sake.

Pic related

Didn't take long for them to connect dots and make assumptions

Meanwhile a Muslim refugee will do something and the media will never mention either of these things

The media needs purging and replacing with one that actually just reports things as they are

He isn't a leaf. He shed his faggotry and returned to being a fucking ensign.

we can get people elected, why would we need to attack a mosque like a shitskin. These guy is probably a brainwashed stormweenie of his meds.

Weird because today i saw one the (((cbc))) an interview with two muslims about what they thought about Canadians.
And some fuck literally said, hes worried Canadians are turning against Muslims because of whats been happening in Europe.

Shit i wonder why a Frenchman might not be happy about this

Tillbaka till Sverigetråden med dig, Axel.

>you shouldnt criticise leaves otherwise they will turn to terrorism

where have I heard this before?

please let him be a Sup Forums-man

Fucking retard. Nuke Sweden.

So whatever happened to the morocan co-terrorist?

(((witness)))
Canadian Politbüro said so.

Based

Islam inspired him FEAR due to its barbarism. People who fear things, tend to protect themselves.
I'll donate $1000 to pay for his lawyer(s).

It's time for the rake.

he looks like a dyel manlet
no wonder he heroed

Kill them all

If you mean he an heroed, he's still alive.

*tips*

I know you guys are just having fun with us. You guys actually really enjoy our company.

Bump

he's right you know