Drumpf meltdown. only 10 days and he's losing it!

Drumpf meltdown. only 10 days and he's losing it!

CTR nerd virgin thread

this is actually pretty tame.

I would love him to be #mypresident

CTR does not understand pol. They try to piss us off, to discourage us. But the reason people come here is to get pissed off. The whole point is to share cases of black on white crime the media refuses to print, or the narcissism of women that's destroying the West. This anger is what motivates us.

They are paid to be here, or, just as pathetic, they think they are on some moral crusade. We are here for free.

They are here because they are losing, and they are losing because they are here, motivating us.

He will win 2020 easily

>Fake Tears Chuck Schumer

I like it. Insulting nicknames were a major part of Trump's primary run.

Here's you (You) feggit

Saged and ultra-gay

>Fake tears Chuck Schumer
I like how Trump has Schumer and Cuomo in a state of constant fear and anger.

he's not wrong you know

Trumps running you guys ragged.

Many such cases!

We have to do something bros!
If the MSM continues to trash him like that our god emperor is going to die from a heart attack!

lol i still cant believe this timeline

I love that he still shit posts even though he's president now

An user falls in love with a fish.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with a trip. Never minding the strange trip code, he immediately calls posts the fish, and is overjoyed to find out that everyone likes it as well.

But, the next day, when he posts it again, everyone tells him they hate it. After some investigation, he finds out that the anons that liked it are not the ones that hated it. In fact, they don't exist in this universe at all. They are the user's alternate universe conterparts, who have liked the fish's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of the fact that they like him.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective liked ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin like each other instead and question the NATURE of LIKE.

Fuck off shitposter. He will be lucky if he makes it out alive in the first year

Lol, Trump has been in the "meltdown" stage for 18 months.

A mess!

What a classic.

Damn that's a sick burn actually. Democ rats btfo

Saber falls in love with BBC.

Unable to confess, the genderbent version of King Arthur is gifted by a deus ex machina with the melanin-enriched man's home address. Never minding the strange zip code, she immediately goes to him, and is overjoyed to find out that he is going to crush her with his BBC as well.

He went silent for what seemed like forever, so she asked him, "What's the matter?" He said, "You're gonna get BLACKED, Arthur," but then his disgusting fat nigger cock got really hard, which made her take off her clothes. She expected him to scream, "Get on your feet and kiss my Excalibur, whore," as she kissed him and stroked his smelly nigger dick dripping of precum, and he shouted, "I'm gonna breed that tight little ass with my superior black seed!" which made her small pussy twitch and throb.

Before she knew it, she was blowing him for the first time till he came. He shot straight down her throat as she gagged and suffocated for some air. Her green bright eyes looking up at his face as he smirked and grinned. His smelly dick was filling her taste buds with the foul odor, but she was slowly falling in love with the stench. His cum was so thick, it got stuck inside her throat no matter how hard she swallowed.

He then said, "I want to crown the king in her little white ass now!" and seeing that they'd already gone that far and they were both naked, she obliged. A few hours later, the guy bred all her holes with his nigger seed. [spoiler]He berried his dick so deep into her that when he pulled it out, he said, "I'm King Arthur now, bitch!"[/spoiler]

She fell in love with the scenario as part of her wished she can give birth to his nigger child. He looked so cute when he picked her up and sat her on his sweaty lap, so she reassured while wiping his cum off her face, "I am your servant now." While the two go at it like rabbits, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CROSSBREEDING.

How do you even achieve this level of etiquette shitposting?

Seriously, he types everything out so strangely.

If all Sup Forums discussions were converted to Trump's form of vernacular quoting would take the form of bullet points and it'd be something along the lines of:

- Did you guys hear about the new (faulty) product from Apple? They're really trying to pull a fast-one over the consumers eyes - more chic than sense! Disgraceful!

- These poor attempts to defame Apple's brand are a mess

- Trump PCs are best ones on the market. Apple and Microsoft should shutter their doors soon.