Trump

Hello. Tell me about the alternative-right and why they support the Trump. What kind of people are opposed to Trump and why he do not like in your country? I am a foreigner and I am interested in your political life.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDpPH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In basics, the Alt Right is a reactionary movement to the extreme liberialiam of Hillary, Obama and the status quo. Trump is also a reactionary in the same ballpark. We were both created out of the same desire for change

People oppose it because of college and main stream media brainwashing

Here I fixed it for you

>In basics, the Alt Right is a reactionary movement to fringe liberal groups that nobody pays much attention to.They have convinced themselves that these groups are the status quo by living in an echo chamber of memes. Trump is also a reactionary in the same ballpark. We were both created out of the same desire for change

>People oppose it because of college education and not being retarded.

And here we have it
as if by clockwork, this user has shown us the exact reason why there are reactionaries

Because the people who oppose Trump are self centered bigots who can't wrap their head around a person having different political beliefs than their own and resort to insults

>doesn't even attempt to dispute the correction
>gets upset
>THIS IS WHY I VOTED FOR TRUMP

Oh no I'm not upset, we won

>if you oppose trump you are automatically a fringe liberal

And ladies and gentlemen, we have the sheep. Unable to create his own narrative, he has to simply parrot those he reads about online.

Why did the Liberals do not like Trump?

Stop being bigoted and maybe people will think your way

Extreme views and promised actions they don't like, mixed with force fed narratives told to them

LADY GAGAS PERFORMANCE AT HALF TIME IS GOING TO BE A MAGIK ACT.

Pic related

>they will prime You with this avocado commercial in the first quarter
>something's gunna happen in the second quarter to be announced
>gagas performance is going To be a ritual

We know she's involved in spirit cooking

We know when we use the tv we invite the evil into our home

Most watched tv event of the year

Openly talking about hypnosis.

The left is desperate. They are gunna do something

SUM

OF

ALL

FEARS
#boycottSuperbowl

DON'T REPLY TO BLUEPILL DATA MINING THREADS, DON'T GIVE THEM SERIOUS ANSWERS. THIS IS A TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>alternative-right
No such thing.
(((The media))) trying to brand everyone under a single title. The more you use this term, the more you get yourself into their trap.

>Stop being bigoted and maybe people will think your way

>If you don't support trump you are a bigot

you people literally get more retarded every day

alright youtube
alt-right is fake news
thats all peace out

You're twisting my words, you have done nothing but insult me yet you try and refute my claim that you're not a bigot

Fucked around, and got a triple double..

IS A SHILL THREAD MADE BY THE "CREW" OF DAVID BROCK

IGNORE THESE KIND OF THREADS AND REMAIN VIGILANT
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN SO DON'T EXPECT THESE FUCKS TO GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY
REV UP THE REDPILL FILES AND STARK CHUNKING THEM INTO THE SHILL'S MINDS

archive.is/dDpPH
MORE INFO ON

can we all agree that cuckolds are to blame for everything

>claims people that disgagree with him must be bigots
>attempts to take the moral high ground
>avoids the actual topic at hand

Congrats, you are now a SJW.

The alt right is the culmination of people who enjoy seeing the world on fire (we all know it to be true) and those who are sick of people calling out that there are such things as white culture and good Christian traditions.

The two, when combined, face an enemy that seeks inequality by giving handouts (not a hand up) to stereotypical degenerated races or other groups. To combat them, the alt right now assemble under their own race in an equally group biased way to destroy radicalism and terror with radicalism and terror

Oh my word. You're a troll

You had me going, good performance user 9.5/10

>admits defeat

Only a troll would use such empty and pointless rhetoric and then claim victory after proving no points just to make someone upset
Any pointers on how to do it to someone else?

lets recap on what happened shall we

>user posts statement
>i correct it
>user says that because I disagree with him I must be a bigot
>ridicule his logic and subsequent awful reasoning
>he says he is upset

0.05$ has been deposited in your account.

What is so bad SJW?

FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> notice OP, how the opposition to trump uses marxist tropes like "reactionary", and "fringe" while accusing any who dare oppose their radical revolutionary marxist ideals of being "ignorant" "uneducated" and of course, "retarded"

marxism has failed so often, the leftist, marxist fascist and "progressive" ideologues have been forced to re-brand themselves with so many new names

Trump is simply a nationalist, a republican (in the sense that he supports the republican constitutionalism form of governance) and a capitalist

among serious people with real intelligence, capitalism and the republic are not an insult, but from the "progressive" opposition, they are fighting words.

"progressivism" and leftism are simply the same tired old whore of marxism in a new party dress.

the marxist have so deeply invaded the language of political discourse, even their opponents use their rhetoric.

stalin would be pleased.

yes, opposition to trump is a sure sign that the opponent is a fringe liberal.

trump didnt have a "narrative" he had POLICY, and people who can engage in critical thinking assessed those policies and voted for or against trump based on their personal views and their position on those policies

knee-jerk leftists and dim witted clods who think CNN MSNBC or even FOX will give them the answers are the real sheep.

thats why attacks on trump never revolve around policy, but instead start and end with "bigoted racist homophobic misogynist" and discussion of the size of his hands.

>opposition to trump is a sure sign that the opponent is a fringe liberal.
>he thinks 50% of america is fringe-liberal

I don't think you understand what fringe means.

>people that think critically agree with trump
>people that can't disagree with him

Unfortunately all of the evidence contradicts this.

Hello forign. Alt right likes trump because the juden told them to do so.

Alt right is in controll of the juden. They are tool.

Used to destroy juden enemy.
The left did tell the juden to fuck off and stop stealling land of palestina.

Juden shortcut and manipulate alt right.

>why did liberals not like trump?

because he wasnt a marxist

he promised to reduce government control of the economy and the lives of individuals, secure our borders and clean up the horrible trade deals that the marxist left and the morons who claim to be on the right, like newt gingric, both love for very different reasons

every one of his policies was a rollback of marxist encroachment on the american constitutional republic, and marxists, like islamists, think that once they have claims some territory, it's theirs forever, and you have to expel them forcefully, while the offenders scream, cry, and claim to be the "real victims" of evil oppressors

>CTR/CREW/Share blew me Shill detected.

Sage the shit out of it.

David Brock sucks cock.

if you take your cues from fringe liberals, march in the streets with fringe liberals and cry when your favorite leftist loses despite the assurances of the fringe liberals that she will win, you are indistinguishable from any other fringe liberal.

the press has embraced trannyism, sjw blue haired problem glasses wearing morons, and far left scumbags like fauxcahontas and hilldawg, and those who followed the press' marching orders are what trotsky calls "useful idiots"
they may not actually believe the crazy shit, but they pretend to, so they can be part of the in-crowd.

if you hitch your wagon to a turd, you cant act surprised when you go nowhere, and bask in the stink.

everyone who has the ability to think didnt support trump, many opposed him, on RATIONAL grounds, and those people are easy to spot.

they arent wearing pussy hats, arent screaming ad-homs, and when asked why they support Insert Non-Trump Candidate Here) they respond with actual words.

the anti-trump crowd had NOTHING
everyone knows this, anyone who spoke to an anti-trump faggot got the same answer in the form of a religious litany :
"bigoted, homophobic, racist, misogynist, orange, bad hair, small hands, internment camps, its her turn, think of the trannies!!"

you know it's true, and youre now just trying to spin the post game and pretend you only lost because the ball was under-inflated, or the refs were supporters of the opposing team.

>u take your cues from fringe liberals, march in the streets with fringe liberals and cry when your favorite leftist loses despite the assurances of the fringe liberals that she will win, you are indistinguishable from any other fringe liberal.

>he thinks 50% of the population do this

The rest of your post is just projecting tumbler style ideologies onto the rest of the population.

>many opposed him, on RATIONAL grounds

Most, in fact.

Why is your thinking so binary? Why have you adopted the 'us and them' mentality?

> most opponents of trump had rational logical reasons, and were capable of explaining those rationales coherently

maybe in britbongistan, but not in the US, where the only opinions that count are found

you yourself have failed entirely in elucidating the anti-trump message, all you have done is cry "bigot, homophobic, stupid, racist, small hands, misogynist, think of the trannies, internment camps, it was her turn!!"

in the US, it is the law, blimps and dirigibles are prohibited from flying over turkey farms, because the turkeys see the shadow and, thinking it is some great bird of prey, run to the corners and crush each other in blind terror

you got nothing nigel, just like the rest of the left, who crowded into the far left marxist moonbat corner of the political compass and smothered each other in their unreasoning fear.

unlike turkeys, moonbats have no value.
trump should circle their enclosures daily for the next 8 years, just to clean out the genepool

CNN pls go

>all you have done is cry "bigot, homophobic, stupid, racist, small hands, misogynist, think of the trannies, internment camps, it was her turn!!"

That's a nice fantasy. Shame I never said anything like that.

As I said
>projecting tumbler style ideologies onto the rest of the population

Your digits have a mind of their own