youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=3xs3fbn04Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM
youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
youtu.be/OjNgm7TgsgA
youtube.com/watch?v=p3kdmOQlqfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LADY GAGAS PERFORMANCE AT HALF TIME IS GOING TO BE A MAGIK ACT.

Pic related

>they will prime You with this avocado commercial in the first quarter
>something's gunna happen in the second quarter to be announced
>gagas performance is going To be a ritual

We know she's involved in spirit cooking

We know when we use the tv we invite the evil into our home

Most watched tv event of the year

Openly talking about hypnosis.

The left is desperate. They are gunna do something

SUM

OF

ALL

FEARS
#boycottSuperbowl

If you listen to his podcasts you'll find he's more critical of Hillary there. I think because he's an entertainer in California, he *has* to virtue signal to the left to survive.

>Hey Nia, grab a mic

this guy married a chimp

of course hes a cuck

his podcast is more based but he is a purple piiled guy plus he works in media so he thinks he as to be cucky to fit in

I guess since its a Netflix special they wanted him to pepper that shit in. Call him a dope however much you want, but how the fuck is he racist?

I haven't seen the special yet, forgot it was coming out actually. I'll have to see just how bad it is. I can't hate Bill though, he gives such sage advice about dealing with women on his podcast, really about masculinity in general.

Its meh definitely the worst special so far. Not even because the rant its just not that funny.

It figures, he's got a wife and kid and house now, according to his podcast he's trying to do meditation and shit. Comedians are at their best when they are channeling misery but things are pretty good for billy boy lately.

>having a kid in his 40s
I'd bet serious money that kid will be an autist.

Considering the weebshit post you just made can't say it's been working for ya mate

Bill Burr's kid is both a ginger and an anagram

>ginger and half a nigger
wew lad

being overtly pro trump is career suicide in entertainment

this is as far as he can go in the current climate

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA

he has bashed hillary plenty of times

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

youtube.com/watch?v=3xs3fbn04Q4

youtube.com/watch?v=DZbQtCtxAXM

he married a nigg-AH

he's been slipping on the podcast since he got married, he has peaked

the replays of past MMPCs on thursday are much more funny

The majority of celebrity American and, to an extent, British comics fucking suck. They hamfist their political ideologies into their jokes to build up to the punchline and it all started with the fucking stupid hippie faggot George Carlin and influenced by kikes like Jerry Lewis.

Americans are too used to this formula of winding up a joke with personal opinion on the matter rather than doing quick observational comedy like Seinfeld and Rodney Dangerfield.
We're too fucking slow to get fast jokes anymore.

have you ever listened to any of burr's podcasts

so you cant enjoy a comedian becuase of a president and bill is the cuck?

your life is more sour everyday but bill is the cuck?

you drumpfkins are a special breed of retards

Well he doesn't give advice on waifus unfortunately.

>so you cant enjoy a comedian because of a president
When you make baseless claims without a punchline for the sake of being progressive yes I can't enjoy him or his comedy.

Must have some pretty harsh things to say about Trump...

I've heard him equally talk shit about Hillary heaps of times on his podcast. He doesn't like either of them. He's the sort of guy who'd be negative no matter who was president...that's what comedians do

Eyyy I get no respect, ya know?

Nice now i can pirate it without any regrets

burr is the top tier comedian with the reddest of pills. just because he tells the truth about how dumb trump is doesn't mean he spares the idiot leftists and their dumb bullshit.

By the sound of it Netflix pushed him to shit on trump more in the special.
Its "free" on Jewflix

>tells the truth about how dumb trump is
>spends the whole time just calling him a racist

you obviously dont listen to much burr, he always hates on trump throughout the entire election cycle, most of what he says is fairly accurate and reasonable things to make fun of. he also makes fun of hilary a lot too.

ur just blasted because you like trump and youre getting hurt feelings by proxy because he's being insulted, get over it you double standard holding swine. its a fucking joke

Mocking Hillary is practically useless at this point. She lost and is now old news. Comedians will perpetually mock Trump because he's an easy target and easy laughs. It's no different than how Bush was treated. The only thing to be annoyed about is how easy Obama had it from most comedians because they feared being deemed racist for even hinting at criticism of his stances.

Yep his thursday recaps are better cause you get 3 old episodes after. Iiiiiiiaaaaaammmmmm j

Poor kid doesn't stand a chance.

?
I don't give a shit about Trump, desu. I'm just saying most comics such at keeping a pace other than slowly spelling out the fucking joke for the audiences.

>its a fucking joke
Pretty sure jokes are meant to be funny. If he had some actual punchline to the joke I'd be fine but there wasn't it was basically just him calling trump a racist dope ad nauseam.
It was filmed before the election results.

personally I think he sounds way too busy and tired to be pumping out two podcasts a week
and ive already heard all his old podcasts

he's still really funny when he's interacting wth someone else though, like has a guest on, or is a guest on someone's show, he absolutely dominated the election night thing with joe rogan and his degenerate friends

but it's tough trying to fill an hour on your own

ITT: noone who actually listens to MMPC

how do I watch it?

I don't like netflix and I don't like jumping through hoops like giving cc info to try a free service

I'd rather give bill money directly if he does another tour here

i'm watching it now and he literally spends 2 minutes on trump then carries on about how dumb PC liberals are and mocks ppl who call fat models "heros" or "brave"

you have to stop being such a whiny little bit at every little criticism of your beliefs or your guy

This motherfucker went to Emerson College. Being a faggot is in his blood.

>jokes about trump not being serious about building the wall
>trump announces construction before your special even drops

>literally spends 2 minutes on Hillary
FTFY
> how dumb PC liberals are and mocks ppl who call fat models "heros" or "brave"
Oh yeah real brave making fun of something that's been made fun of constantly.
kek thought the same thing

he just enjoys living in the moderate

you gotta listen to alexjones if you want pure 100 percent agreeibility the whole time

that's always when I shut off the podcast off. I'll listen next week

>you gotta listen to alexjones if you want pure 100 percent agreeibility the whole time
Except I dont agree with alex on a lot of stuff because I'm moderate as well. If the jokes he made were actually funny fine, but it sounded like he ripped a paragraph out of a blog for the whole bit.

This.

To be honest, his podcast is better than his comedy.

>Always liked bill burr because he made fun of everyone
>I don't like him anymore because he made fun of /ourguy/
The post.

>high impact language
What the fuck does that mean?

The same reason drug dealers started selling crack, supply and demand.

emperor is good for comedy - either from emperor direct or from guys like burr. it is all in good spirits. you fan fukboi.

>I haven't read the thread: the post
If what he was saying was funny i'd be fine with it, but it wasn't it was just him virtue signaling for a crowd who wasn't even laughing at any of it.

ZIP....
RECRUITAH

I haven't missed an episode for the past 3 years...........

>WAAAAAH U CAN ONLY BE FUNNY IF U AGREE WITH MEEEE

My favorite is when he shits on steve jobbs, and cleverly hints that he hade kids locked up in his basment *does masturbating motion, long pause* and then he says "stamping electrics" just to save him from backlash for outing steve jobbs

I went to the actual event when it was filmed. I like his other specials and podcast but I wasn't impressed when I left.

me undies me undies, suck my fucking cunt

I turn it off if his fuck monkey is on

because trump fucking won so its more relevant

Nick Dipaolo is pretty good.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Has he ever addressed how he went from telling men to not get married and saying marriage was a sham to actually being married? I've wanted to hear his reasoning for the shift for a while now.

Hellix helix?

hopefully the JRE with meme masters joe rogan and alex jones and eddie bravo will be the most epic fucking thing ever

who will take home

Because the majority of comedians are self hating and suicidal. I'm convinced Jim Carrey is going to off himself any time now but not sure how he will do it.

Robin Williams already took the hanging fetish gag.

pandering to mouth breathers, trump jokes are low hanging fruit

He talked about trump for like less than 5 minutes, holy shit. Stop being so sensitive.

>defending a nigger loving cuck
>flag

He's a coward that is working for shekels so he thinks he has to self censor. Moron doesn't know that appeasing the enemy only makes things worse.

most annoying sponsor

Listen to his podcasts. He's made fun of Hillary way more, and he has also said on Conan that he likes Trump more because he says what he thinks.

His curse words have hollow points.

This shit again....I am certain you havr heard how mothers in their 40's have double risk of birthing an autist. And it is true.

You know the percentage of all of the US births mothers have in a year end up with autist kids? 0.25%.

And mothers in their 40+? 0.50%

HALF A FUCKING PERCENT.

>making a whole thread on Sup Forums cause a racemixing comedian triggered you
>flag

Me Undies song with piano:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

I don't care F is for family is to good

Holy kek

Stop making excuses for a little cuck boy

He's a Bernie bro. Admitted it on his podcast. "He was my guy!"
A podcast that has got progressively worse and more recycled the last few months maybe years. Hopefully his baby will make him crazy and funny again

This, I listen to his podcast a lot he really rips into hillary more. But that's not trying to sell to the normies

>triggered
Nope I just want comedians to be funny. If he actually made a legitimate joke or had a punchline I would be fine, but no its a tumblr tier rant.

Read the thread cuck I feel like ive made this same post 5 times now.

>*turns on Bill's podcast"
>"Hey Nia, grab a mic"
>*turns off podcast*

>American 'comedy'

Bards are easily bought and sold.

Shame about the dog.
I do understand it though, those fuckers are not for people who don't want to work hard and train them properly.

you support him so you are part of the problem

>waaah why did a comedian who makes fun of everything make fun of my infallible leader

>support jew loving shill president literally cucking himself to zionists
>call others cuck

See

>son in law is jewish
>HES A JEWSHILL REEE
Not an argument cunt.

He literally calls Hillary Clinton the devil.

It's his weakest special. Too many bits drag on without being very funny or interesting. Unless fatherhood takes its toll on him and he becomes angry and jaded again I don't think we'll see him at his full potential again.

youtu.be/OjNgm7TgsgA

>All I know is the other one used to go to those Bildenberg meetings, where they dress up like yaks and have those 'Eyes Wide Shut' parties
>Wait, Hillary Clinton?
>Yeah, that meeting they had underneath the mountain

Bill is pretty based, but he also wants to keep his job

Burr's a fucking race traitor... 'nuff said.

His whole family is married to jews and his wife is üntermensch. If you can't see how deep he's in with the jews you're wilfully blind.
Trump supporters are almost as blue-pilled as Hillary supporters.
>I hate race mixers
>Unless their name is Trump
Cuck.

>Tfw cant enjoy or support anyone who spoke out against Trump

Hollywood and its kin are dead to me.

Sup Forums is now the only Sup Forums approved leisure activity

youtube.com/watch?v=p3kdmOQlqfQ

If you watch this its pretty clear what most good comedians think of both candidates. Except for that talent-less vapid cunt who was all for Hillary and everyone else had to tolerate because its hollywooooood.

And? Until he starts actually shilling for jews with physical cash, arms, or any aid then I'll believe it. But if your whole argument is his kids are married to jews thats not an argument.

Pic related. He also married a Slav. You shit on Bill for race mixing but give your boy Trump a pass. This might be the most annoying thing about blind Trump loyalists. You actually think that you're red-pilled.

Slavic is still white.

>being this pissy he wants to have good relations with a foreign leader
I bet you think him and putin touch each other at night too.
>flag

youtube.com/watch?v=V2i9RvBOSZ4