Melania Trump Is Being Abused By Donald Trump (PROOF)

Watch and discuss
youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyeI58m268U)
youtube.com/watch?v=rc4a7F_mGOo
youtube.com/watch?v=YCbZVkh2V9A
youtube.com/watch?v=XZKeOFYW8u8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nxw3TaxmjJw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=140&v=0lnt2j3xI80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah dont feel like it

LADY GAGAS PERFORMANCE AT HALF TIME IS GOING TO BE A MAGIK ACT.

Pic related

>they will prime You with this avocado commercial in the first quarter
>something's gunna happen in the second quarter to be announced
>gagas performance is going To be a ritual

We know she's involved in spirit cooking

We know when we use the tv we invite the evil into our home

Most watched tv event of the year

Openly talking about hypnosis.

The left is desperate. They are gunna do something

SUM

OF

ALL

FEARS
#boycottSuperbowl

omg
Trump that pig
DEATH TO ALL WHITES

It is plausible, however I am not convinced. How can (((they))) have tricked us so hard? They seemed to have used reverse psychology, where if either Hillary or Trump when it didn't matter, because either way they were both controlled by ((((them)))) and are just puppets. What do you think? Are they that clever enough to have pulled it off?

(((((((((((experts)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

oy

Woman in traditional role (subordinate to the husband) is always abused, another part of the (((narrative))) to destroy traditional families.

Women these days are abused if you fart in their presence.
Also it coulbe that she's just a bit nervous in public but still wants to be supportive to Trump, WHAT A WEIRD THEORY HUH?

The most funny thing I saw on the inaguration was when Hillary observed his husband staring at someone, then he notices that she is waching him does a little (i dont give a shit) move adn keeps doing what ever he was doing

also , even IF he does abuse his video and have sex with Ivanka (youtube.com/watch?v=HyeI58m268U) - IF he does, does that mean he's controlled? or is it that he is GENUINELY independent and wants to make america TRULY great again - and he's just a bit of a sicko in his personal affairs?

Well, this is sad.

psy ops

>a wife smiles politely to her husband but doesn't actually mean it
>IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF ABUSE
They're really really really grasping at straws now

was he a nothing but a test run to diagnose how white and traditional America is, so (((they))) could get a sense of how close they are to achieving their goal of the NWO?

did you watch the video?

>Melania Trump Is Being Abused By Donald Trump (PROOF)

Too bad. He has to stay. If other politicians had the balls and sense to actually enforce the border, protect the economy and properly guide the country then Trump wouldn't have to be the guy. But he is. He is the only one who said that he's actually do the president's job.

That's just how slavic women are.

Pence's face reminds me of pic related kek

Why would you import an eastern european waifu if you're not willing to get the entire experience?

kek

yeah agreed. but this is still interesting nonetheless

watch the one about him having sex with his Ivanka. I used to be 100% pro trump, then 50/50 considering his suscpicious personal and corporate/political relationships with Jews and shit hes said about Israel. Now I'm not so sure about him anymore.

Apparently the video creator doesn't realize that:

1. Melania is from a former communist country, one that was poor and a completely different culture.
2. Melania was a model. All models are taught to maintain "fierce" appearances when in public, she's practicing her occupation.

Take a look at any family pictures from the eastern bloc countries during the communist era and you'll notice no one smiles. Even today in russia, smiling is considered flirting and isn't appropriate for friendly conversation. Talking to soviet ex-pats they rarely smile here either...

For the second point see here:
youtube.com/watch?v=rc4a7F_mGOo

After the model loses her shoe, the girl backstage says "she still looks fierce", this is the aim of all models walking. Only supermodels are allowed to smile when they walk, everyone else is supposed to maintain a brooding look.

OP may be on to something. Leopards don't change their spots and we all saw how he abused Hillary anally during the election. Smiled the whole time too. Someone stop the madman

Some of this footage looks weird, like it's being played backwards or something

intriguing

>spent the whole campaign mocking her accent, calling her a whore, holding signs to "rape melania" & posting her nudes, calling her a trophy wife, mocking her son, etc all through out the election
3 months
>SHE'S A DOMESTIC VICTIM!

It can't be something this simple you nazis! If a woman isn't smiling this means that she is literally being raped!

>point out CTR and DNC corruption
>omg SHUT UP CONSPIRACY THEORIST
>melania doesn't smile every second of the day
>LITERALLY HITLER IS ABUSING HER

also the chance trump cudda got a bullet through his brain at any second

Smack that bitch up

The sour face of eastern European women...?

Hmm, maybe they are onto something after all.

ctr
plans call to create
"battle fatigue"
amongst republicans

it dosent make sense because its not supposed to

She's a model.

Do you think a model would smile or frown unneccessarily, knowing that leads to brow wrinkles?

Yep, it's reversed. Cheap old trick

man dems are so salty
they made this video

Good points. But Trump doesn't have to reciprocate those cultural mannerism eithers, like how he was pulling her finger, and although yes they might have a different culture - I doubt very much doubt it is that severe, and could be overcome (especially during something like the Inaugration of the POTUS). They are good considerations to bear in mind of course, I'm not shill I want 0% bias in the matter, its just the evidence seems too overwhelming for those to match it

(((PROOF))) kek

Gold digger expert here. She keeps smiling so she doesn't lose access to the credit card.

Watch the video. just taking the smallest piece of evidence of the whole case and attacking that and strawmanning

Interesting point

HAHAHA PRETTY COOL THREAD, OP!
But is there a character who can defeat Madara Uchiha? And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. No, I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara. Hell, I’m not talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. I’m talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

she is a hooker, and he paid for her pussy.
what is not to understand here

Kek. Personal experience or just study it?

Sorry friend?

Well the abuse is pretty weird, and just reflects a pretty hypocritical attitude

Fuck off with this Buzzfeed-tier bullshit. This is not your Facebook feed, you fucking normie. REEEEE

This is just the lefty-tard equivalent of the "BANNED VIDEO Bush is a CONFIRMED Reptilian HERE IS THE PROOF!!! pls subsribe" bullshit. Those videos were the most fun I had during Bush's presidency.

He just started his term and they have already reached this level of lunacy. Just imagine how crazy their most tinfoil bullshit is going to get as further progress is made with regard to his agenda.

Bit of both, regrettably. Honestly Trump doesn't seem like the abusing type, as he directs his negative feelings outwards or turn it into energy to work harder.

Did you watch it? Aren't you curious? Or do you just blindly believe things your told and have no interest in learning anything? then why are you commenting?

Good point. Almost made me think

Grapsing at staws

>body language (((expert))) has said she constantly looks "scared of him"
>implying that's not what women want

>Americans understanding the intricacies of Slavs

Fuck off shill. Oh herpies derp I is no shill, where you sure seem like it by being overly inquistive over a mundane video. It's one those things where even if it's true, who cares? I don't give a shit about Trump's life. I only care about his job and campaign promises which he has fulfilled for the most part.

I did watch it, and you're telling me that I should just blindly believe it?

How the fuck am I supposed to know what's going on in there life and quite frankly how is it any of my or anyones goddamn buisness?

All I see is a bunch of projection which is what Libturds do all the fucking time. There's even a bunch of skanks commenting on the video accusing Melania of being a gold digger when they look like gold diggers themselves.

I honestly feel bad for her, Trump seems like a pretty scary dude, dont think he has much empathy for other people.

Of course they are clever enough. (((They))) are always 3 steps ahead and playing 5D chess while we're still scratching our heads at (((their))) opening move.

emu

I'm not a shill, in fact I'm a Nazi. But anyway, you brought that up. Secondly, the video being mundane has nothing to do with the evidences that are in it. I care because it is a large reflection of the quality of your leader and one of the most important people in the world.

No, I wasn't telling you that you should blindly believe, I'm just saying the fact that your getting so angry over some evidence holds testament that your bias might be getting in the way of you thinking.

How are you supposed to know what's going on? Well, reason and objective evidence helps for starters

What a load of shit.

Biggest thing to remember is this fucking video is completely out of context.

All women from Eastern Bloc countries have extreme resting bitch face. This is nothing new.

wtf i hate trump now

youtube.com/watch?v=YCbZVkh2V9A

When he made the comment about "grab them by the pussy" - I shook it off because it seemed like shit I would say if I was fucking around with my friends (i'd say worse things anyway). But how he treats her overall and his general character towards her does seem off. And it does seem plausible. Can never know 100%. But, you can't dismiss such a big quality of the leader of the American people, as it would necessarily reflect itself in other ways that we don't know about.

He probably asked her if she is seeing the way that Bill Clinton is eye-banging her. Would explain alot.

That webm is hilarious
The look he gives her says so much in one glance
"Yeah I was looking, but fuck off you and I both know this marriage has been dead for a long time."

That's resting Slav face.

>D Crew

>body language
>flag

makes sense

People will see whatever they want to believe.

Thank you for correcting the record

The part where she stops smiling, isnt that because of the priest who started his prayer? Everybody stopped smiling at that point.

This. It's like marrying an asian and letting her wear the pants.

She's just a hard-faced slav. Knowing the men she'd have seen growing up, she'd viewt Trump as a bit of a soft cock relatively speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZKeOFYW8u8

US CIVIL WAR WHEN

Psychology is an invention of the juden.

>DEATH TO ALL WHITES
genau brudi. von wo reportierst du rein?

"proof"

errr youre a fucking shill. That woman has an amazing life, you're just a sad anti trump cuntrag :)

>Trophy wife used to spending her husband money and doing whatever she wants now has to stand around and look proper while daddy plays at being president.

Yeah that's her face alright. Disgusted to be there and with no way out.

Why is this politics?

Sage

She's a gold digger. She made her bed, now she can fucking lie in it. You will reap what you sow.

She could just divorce him and make loads of dosh if she was abused

We named slaves after Slavs for a reason. This is her rightfully place. Their women are made to service the Saxon man

How about watch her face as he gets sworn in. You can see her panties get wet by looking at her face.

The only abuse The Don does to her is when he's wrecking that pussy.

bullshit everywhere and not a single source in sight except for "THE EXPERTS SAY"

>claims not to be a shill
>claims to be a "Nazi"

Go back to your basement Shartblue, you're drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxw3TaxmjJw

no homo but barron is sexy

>body language experts

Why the fuck are so many of you just assuming I'm a shill? Alright, I get it - yes, what I'm posting may seem like an effort (pretty poor if I might say) to shill you guys, but why the fuck would I waste my time here? No, I don't want shekels. I fucking hate Judaism and want you guys to know the Jews are controlling the world. My point is - watch the video and make a productive comment and stop shitting up the thread, I'm not against you. Jesus Christ.

Fuck off, Izzy.

>(((experts)))

Why is Baron so autistic?
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=140&v=0lnt2j3xI80

I know having a child at an older age exponentially increases your risk of the child having down's syndrome. Would it be because of melania's old age?

Yeah, maybe she's just sick and tired of pedophiles and their minions harrassing her ten year old son after every public appearance they make.

>cherry picked images when she isn't smiling
>TWISTS her finger
looks like he's just grabs her finger like you grab a hand, and lets go
>interrupts her
well it's a douche move, but ABUSE?
>smiles when she dances with a marine(?)
so she's bored and gets moist the second she sees a guy in uniform?
>(((experts))) confirm
Like the ones who said that Trump is "literally a psychotic sociopath"

All this "proof" that she's being abused, and people are all aboard. But real evidence taken from Hillary's own DELETED mails are just brushed away.

He married her for her traditional submissiveness. Get over it.

Melania loves to get a good smacking. Hair pulling too just to fulfill her rape fantasies.

You don't need an expert to notice the body language is fucked. Think for yourself

What do you want me to prove it? Shills are predominately paid to peddle Jewish interests right? Well the Holocaust didn't happen and you are fucking retarded if you believe it, Hitler was absolutely right in kicking out the Jews of Germany because of their bullshit marxism they wanted to bring and monetary control which they are using just the same today through cultural marxism (destruction of the nation, family, and God). I can 100% prove all these things. Shills never name the Jew.

you didn't name anyone a slave, she's a fuckwit gold digger and she deserved it.

>t my flag

The body language is that of a submissive woman. You're probably used to women pegging their men literally and figuratively which explains your (((outrage)))).

I don't see a leash around her neck. She's free to leave if she is genuinely unhappy.

You words bad

>Ain't clicking that shit nigga face.jpg
Gif was main proof shown here.
Also she is nervous about all this stuff.

>Thinking Sup Forums cares about women

She's no longer a model, she's a trophy wife to feed Donald's slav accent fetish.

Did I ever claim they were good? why do you care about them anyway

It seems worse than just submissive to be honest. I don't like or dislike Trump, and it has NOTHING to do with his policies. I just mean if I saw any one else act like that, I would no doubt think the same. And there are plenty of relationships were the wife is too scared to leave (fear of threat, violence, psychological victim responses etc.)

how do you even know about this video

i dunno about trump but the barron fetish the owner of this channel has triggers me