Had a lesbian in my class who protected the extremism of islam

had a lesbian in my class who protected the extremism of islam
called her out and now i'm a racist-homophobic-islamophobic asshole
anyone else got any relatable moments?

no, every one I know hates islam and "refugees"

>coming out against islam in sweden against a lesbian of all people

My friend, you are an extremely brave Swede.

>mfw gay iranians move to turkey (me on the right)
move to europe god damnit why are all the refugee fags condensing in my country

shit meant to say "(me on the left)"

Why attend a race that is rigged? I mean, you lost by default, you are white and presumably heterosexual

tell her you suck black cock but only Christian ones......
Islam men are meanies in bed, they treat you like a woman when you are with them and even worse in a relationship.

keep up the truth, sven.

Well your women look like men, so it's the best of both worlds.

>Called out social worker who translated in a refuge center about non of the migrants being syrian
>She called up her gay buddy who works there to see if he can get hold of the numbers at least for that center
>He goes on a tirade about how non of them are syrian
>smugness tenfolded
>spreads legs so I shut up about it
Have another
>Chick working for holocaust memorial site tell me about the religion of peace
>call her out for not knowing of the sword verses
>doesnt believe me and tries to tell me christians have the same
>call her out once more for not knowing shit
>show her the sword verses and select passages from the Hadiths
>so smug I look like a laughing buddha statue by now
>tell her of corruption allegations against her boss running the organization raises money for the memorial
>gives up and spreads legs so I dont slaughter her holy cows
Deep down no pun intended I am sick winning but if not me who else?

that file name

Convert to Islam, oppress women.

if I were in that situation I swear I would punch her.

then use the fact that I'm a gay jew to shield myself from criticism. thanks liberalism.

>talking to crazy femi-nazi's
>ever

Never change.

Convert and bash her head in with a stone if she's outside without male company showing off her hair.

Yeah but I'm tired of discussing with braindead people who's obvious agenda is to kill the West as we know it. I descended to a new level of being red pilled where I hope that all those leftists get raped and killed by a sandnigger

SJWs hate Jews even more than NatSocs do, and being gay is too normie for them nowadays.

Good luck, fucking cis white male scum.

Tier her up and fuck her in half. It's all That she wants.

It must feel like home to them!

>had a lesbian in my class
you didn't kill it.

cuck

>that file name

I fucked Kate Upton on top of a Pegasus while riding over a rainbow.

Relatable because it is also a made up story.

I got banned from my local starbucks for queuing my name as Barrack, ordering a straight black coffee, then stating that it was too bitter.

I was too lazy to report all the hamplanets and the nu-male manager to corporate, since all I did was order tea there anyways.

Wish I had college stories but I went to a trade school and never had to deal with liberals.

It's very simple: How did ISIS get them to leave? Just do that.

Who else is gonna convert em?
Imagine all the men that talk to you were yay saying betas. You are gonna be sex starved in no time and only become even more bitter and rabid.
If you dont give em a dicking and show em the light they will be lost forever. Thankfully most of them are retarded and easily convinced if you learn to argue in a way appealing to them.
Just remember they are emotional not rational so even if you want to just slap them with data always start with "I feel like..." or use rethorical questions appealing to their inflated sense of moral superiority.
Oh but stay away from aposematistic hair colours they cry rape.

It's like shooting a giant fucking grizzly bear that's about to tear someone to pieces, only for them to turn around and accuse you of animal abuse.
> There are no insults left in my vocabulary that could accurately describe the state of the current left.

Everyone I know took this redpill long ago thanks to the gipsies that one in droves to our country.

Our president is a big cuck though. He said our country is made of immigrants. No national pride whatsoever.

Good goyim are ok. Anti-Semites are not humans, they're animals like Muslims and other aggressive subcultures.

>called her out and now i'm a racist-homophobic-islamophobic asshole

She acts like that because deep inside she's scared shitless of the murdering mohammeds that plagues Sweden.
When alone, smile and tell her a bunch of refugees picked up she mocked the Prophet as a Patriarchy Pig.

That should give her something to think about. (But deny it if anyone asks.)

Had a "gender fluid" creature tell me I'm a Neanderthal for calling Islam a cult of 7th century shit kickers. She also wants to go nd help in Calais. Good luck with that. Mfw