We could dismantle this

We could dismantle this.
We could divide and conquer. Just keep adding different categories. Really push #agefluid

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/transgender-cyclist-places-first-among-women-arizo/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/transgender-cyclist-places-first-among-women-arizo/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We should be pushing the trans agenda.

Hear me out. Think how butthurt feminist will be when trans start competing in Olympics. Leaving huge shits in their toilets and pissing on the seats.

Female to male trans are no bother to us.
Male to female trans are a nightmare for them.

You understand they're already pushing this themselves?

Is dismantling itself

Trannies are like 0.0.1℅ of the population, everything about them is a non issue. Don't let this bullshit distract you any longer.

>Trannies are like 0.0.1℅ of the population

So imagine the butthurt when they outperform normal women at fucking everything

>Every gold medal every the moment they are allowed.

It'll be hilarious.

This was a recent headline, a m2f cyclist I think it was is breaking all female records

Show me a source. I must see the tears.

Do it.

>Sheev gif
>66

Fucking hell lads.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/transgender-cyclist-places-first-among-women-arizo/

Feminists don't actually seem to be mad at this though, so I'm not sure if your plan will work.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/22/transgender-cyclist-places-first-among-women-arizo/

>Feminists don't actually seem to be mad at this though, so I'm not sure if your plan will work.

You have to give it time. They're idiots, they take longer to realize things.

Shouldn'tthe "Q" be the end-all letter? It encompasses every new, exotic, fake identity and orientation.

Maybe we could just rename it Q

>see logo
>sigh of dissapoint
>read post
>read end hashtag
You're onto something here.

LGBTQDTFCSTDKEKDEGENERATEMENTALLYILL

Transfaggots are actually much, much worse than feminist or gays.

The more letters they add the more important they feel.

Gay user here

I already got what I wanted, feel free to burn the rest down

There are fewer of them though. Far easier to have as opposition.

LGBTP!

I have a dyslexia moment everytime and see this in their logo.

No we need to start with Asexuals and pansexuals. LGBTQAP

>be gay
>have as much sex as I want as a teenager with other attractive people my age
>never get meme HIV, used condoms and got tested every couple of months
>never have to deal with women
>never acted campy, as far as anyone knows I'm straight
>working in ultra-conservative finance firm
>in a budding relationship with an accountant while we act like usual office friends at the office

Life is okay, stay mad faggots

Because it sounds like a wet fart.

LGBTQRABCDEFGHIJKMNOPSUVWXYZ19865702134

>We could divide and conquer.

I don't think this is a good idea senpai.

Better to let them do the work themselves and and wait for the eventual implosion. So many divisions in a group and they'll naturally animal farm themselves. You can see it beginning with men being just "allies" and Caucasians being less than Coloreds.

Any input from us will just serve as an out for them to fingerpoint the blame away and fuel their persecution complex. When no one outside the group is bashing or meddling with them any dissatisfaction by their members will likely be directed internally.

We do need to point out that it's entirely their show and we want nothing to do with their enforced divisions.

i dare you to dump all your retarded cat pic in this thread

I'll do what I want m8

You'll die childless and alone, and your life will have meant nothing to anybody.

Repent and seek Christ.

seriosuly though, youre right.
im gay and all the other letters can fuck off, afaik other than the really obnoxious flamers who really only suck dick for attention, most gays want nothing to do with LBTQ+

homosexuality is prime appreciation of man, all the other stuff is just fucked. straight is neutral

I honestly wish I could change my age, just dial it back 10 years. I wouldn't feel like such a loser if I were to say I'm 26 instead of 36.