White people > Non-White people

White people > Non-White people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hcIND8t4kas
youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
youtube.com/watch?v=IzbKREl0tfo
twitter.com/crackcokaine/status/822936195122561024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STAAPH we have a beautiful, black man who won Miss Helsinki, #notallblacks #raceofpeace

beep-boop

youtube.com/watch?v=hcIND8t4kas

WHY THO

Niggers: youtube.com/watch?v=UVOvZOWOqrg
White people: youtube.com/watch?v=IzbKREl0tfo

>that shirt
>hurrikang tyrone

Their already deprived of clear water and they still do shit like this. WTF

>that shirt

WE WUZ

To be fair this isn't just a nigger thing anymore

I regret voting for trump

what did they do?

if they were a murderer or a child rapist that is simply a healthy community unleashing justice upon their worst citizens.

Yea. Let's forget about whether they are innocent or guilty. Let's mob up and beat an accused with sticks and shit.

So long, gay Bowser!

#NO_MUSLIM_BAN

The West actually needs some of this. Women are out of control.

Someone please tell me that woman got beaten half to death for this.
I get beating your children to discipline them , but what the actual fuck was that.

Disgusting.

When white people copy nigger fashion.

White people have never done things like...
oh wait..

i cant watch this. its too cruel

She was a, now unemployed, babysitter.

thanks crane.

Dude was a rapist. And they didn't burn him alive they shot him first and then burnt his corpse

Dates back to the slave trading days. This sort of weird self-inflicted deformity dissuaded slave hunters from picking them. Who the fuck would even want to talk to someone like this, let alone fuck them. For some reason they just kept doing it, cuz muh traditions n' sheeit.

...PHAYROHS N SHEEIT.

>accused rapist

Well, that's kind of fucked up.

Holy shit. What kind of fucked up do you have to be for this shit to strike you as a good idea?

And libshits think that if they took away white people's guns niggers in the cities would cease killing each other.

They were charged with it, but I mean I'm sure they were going to walk on those charges in Marion, Indiana. I mean I'm sure the all white jury in that little town was going make sure they dundu nuffin, and let them off scott free like OJ

But then why bother having a justice system at all right?

That black fellow certainly received a thorough shambocking.

Liberal whites are way worse than niggers.

Ain't nobody who can deny that.

Prepare to the job interview.

Yeah because we all know racist white people force niggers to break the law.

>accused rapist
Din do nuffins, he a goot boy.

>the one pouring the gasoline also gets set on fire
seen running through the crowd at 0:13 and running around the corner at 0:16

What is this technique called?

America's worst doesn't have shit on normal Africa.

No but look at the history of sentencing people for possession of crack cocaine (mostly in black neihborhoods) vs powder cocaine.

I'm all for justice, but when I looked up that information I was pretty shocked.
>Poor blacks with crack
Lock em up, 10 years mandatory
>Rich white kid with cocaine
Well.. we don't want to ruin your life and all. How about some probation?

Naht 'nuff o'dem progayms.

Can I into white?

Look at 0:15. The bitches love that shit.

We don't do that to each other. There's nothing wrong with lynching rabid animals, but it's kind of sick to do it to your own. Although I suppose some crimes would warrant even that. Who knows, maybe it would even make criminals think twice.

>tfw I quoted wrong msg
Ooops.

Well america is far more prosperous. But we have ours shit too
>Hey let me shoot you while you're in bible study.

wtf is going on here?

What's this shit called again? Wasn't Saint Nelson Mandela a big proponent of this shit?

I'm pretty sure that guy doesn't frequent to job interviews. Job interviews are a tool of capitalistic patriarch, and the antithesis of the anarchy they support. They get their money from the social services.

The grandmother thought the infant was possessed by an evil spirit. NOT JOKING. And the father just filmed it. Cool huh?

>niggers
>bible study
kek

cocaine habit requires a decent income

Probably some nigger high on crack or meth. People do some crazy shit. I was an EMT for awhile and the junkies are the worst.

>Be me, 24 years old on a run
>Roll up to a house, some white trash skank runs outside house screaming covered in blood about her boyfriend
>Cops are already on scene with some guy in handcuffs, blood all over he cops too
>Guy was sitting at the kitchen table, was chopping his own fingers off and eating them

Well, needless to say beenie weenies were off my menu for a bit.

R2 DIN-DU

Africa has a history of burning down churches packed full of people.

Try again.

Necklacing

There's a huge diffrence between shooting someone, and then their dead. between burning someone ALIVE

Fascinating creatures. But I hate it when people dress up animals.

I have no idea why I clicked this, I knew what it was by the filename, and I didn't want to see this.

ffs. I mean if white people were sent to populate some shit poor country we would at least make some designated latrines.

Lynching / necklacing. His wife approved of it.

Brazillians like to do it too.

Ehh we just bombed them here.

And poor whites with crack ? How were they treated ?
It's about locking up those who are recidivistic and pose a likely threat.
Frat boys don't rob 7/11's for coke money, they might defraud someone though.
But unlike robbing a convenience store with a saturday night special, not many people get killed during fraud, home invasions, street robberies etc.

Wtf happened here?

hands up, don't shoot

Which affords you decent legal representation... bla bla bla.

>i tried to be funny by copying a meme but i didnt even read the filename

fucking retarded leaf

kek
hope he atleast used some BBQ sauce

The message of this image would actually be effective if it didn't have some illiterate imbeciles interpretation at the bottom.

I gotcha senpai, I remember when this came out.

She was a babysitter and the dad didn't trust her. When he saw the video, he went to her house and beat her so bad she lost the use of her legs. In court, the judge ruled in favor of the father and fined the woman. She got fucked out and in court, so feel better.

>Huge difference
Yes with one you die of thermal thermal, the other you die from a lead slug being blown through your body.

For the record, one of the more favorite things to do in the south in the lynching era was to burn off the genitals of a man with a blow torch. But anyway. You act like being shot is painless and quick.. It usually not. If you've ever treated GSWs like I have more often than not its extremely painful. Also if you have lung shot you start to drown in your own blood. If you're lucky you'll get a head shot, but more likely you'll spend your last few moments trying to gasp for air choking up your own blood, hoping that the suffering will end soon.

Its not like it is in the movies.

*thermal trauma. Damn I need to proofread better.

White girl was beating the shit out of a sheboon while her dad watched. Nigger boyfriend tried to break it up and threw white girl backwards on the ground. Daddy knocked the nogs dick stiff.

>sandniggers are just as bad

>Deaths: 4
Not comparable.

WHAT
WHY IS HE PUTTING HIS HAND BACK ON THE BLOCK VOLUNTARILY
THEN HE WALKS AWAY LIKE NO BIG DEAL
WTF

Nevermind other dude had a gun
Still, what's context? That's so fucked

Who the fuck chooses these?

>You missed the gun in hatchet man's hand?

Someone pls turn this into a WEBM

twitter.com/crackcokaine/status/822936195122561024

What the hell, did he survive? I would have expected him to die immediately.

He is being told to do that under threat of death. He is also in shock. It is also very unlikely he went and found any decent medical treatment after that.

it isn't that we have never done it. it is that we don't do it anymore while blacks continue to do it daily.

Imagine that fucker having a runny nose

Every society has his trail of massacres. Right now we are in a time of relative peace. But humans are violent creatures. Look what the Americans did at Wounded Knee.

We haven't had anything recent because well, things are pretty good. In Africa, its shit. But are you telling me that Americans have EVOLVED physically so much in 100 years that we are wholly incapable of such atrocities that happened 100 years ago? Just read some of the shit on this board and think about that for a bit.

>1 time shooting of 9 people is the same as niggers burning eachother on the daily in Africa

>so staged.