Four Muslim families just moved into my neighborhood

They have 4-5 kids each. What the fuck. I blame you fucking Americans for ruining Syria and sending these monsters into Europe. Fuck this was such a nice neighborhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=is_BKW6ZuPk
cantimilitari.it/canzoni-inni-preghiere.php?titolo=se-non-ci-conoscete
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

enjoy your dark future italianbro

Give them a pizza your mind.

È colpa tua. Hai votato candidati-memi, ti sei opposto ad ogni riforma della nostra costituzione di merda e ora ti becchi 20 cuccioli di sabbipode vicino a casa.

Yeah now that US ban them all the other countries take this opportunity to bring more in

>4 families all at once

Protip OP: Muzzies HATE pigs and FEAR dogs.

Get a few pigs and start raising them in your yard very visibly. Get security cameras pointed everywhere so you can catch them coming to attack them. Also get three large dogs to intimidate the shit out of them and walk them in front of their houses all the time, especially when kids are present.

don't you guys go around beating them with bats?

go do that

welcome to the club Luigi

I can attest to this....
Most have a illogical fear of dogs.

This is not Burgerland. We live in townhouses, we don't have yards.

Instill western values upon them by use of fire bombs and vandalism

Maybe they are nice people if you treat them the way you want to be treated.

Is this our zyclon B?
DOGGE

fucking germans have become just as annoying as leaf shitposters

treat em nice or they're gonna blow you up

kek

Se Le Pen vincerebbe in Francia, Grillo andrà vincere in Italia

I bet they are not even Syrian

blame your immigration laws

>ruining Syria

What was to ruin?

Why don't you just ban them?

Like that's a reason to not get at least one doggo

varying opinions prevent this shithole from becoming a hugbox, deal with it

Then settle for the dogs, but try to think of some way to expose them to pork.

Blame the last White House for fucking up the world.

If Hillary had gotten in it'd be even worse, she's the one who destabilized all those areas so they "had" to go to Europe.

Please, Italy, make them pay a Jizya to Rome.

Tell your Coast Guard to stop picking muzzies up off the coast of Libya for fucks sakes.

>I blame you fucking Americans

blame your gov
there to horny to get anything done

Where paisano?

You cannot imagine the amount of bleeding hearts that populate this country.

How do you know they are muslims? How can you even tell them apart from other italians, filthy pasta nigger.

You can still get dogs, a few of the big races like pic related are even better than most small dog races since they are lazy faggots.

We should go into Muslim neighbourhoods and tell that to them the next time they chimp out because we don't have sharia shit, we won't allow them to rape local girls, or haven't changed our local American food chain to halal only.

Shut up Angela

>get boat
>paint colors similar to coast guard
>approach migrants
>they sink their boat thinking you'll pick them up
>race off at 20 knots
>rinse and repeat

They don't like dogs because dogs lick their butts to express their anal glands; it's something that some dogs just have to do. They view dog saliva as unclean for that reason.
That being said, fuck anyone who doesn't like dogs.

I chuckled

Congrats, your town is going to turn into a shithole.
Move as soon as possible.

You're the same guy who made the bait about his sister converting to islam.

saged

Doesn't matter where they go they will start to take over your neighbourhood. Soon you'll see the building ground for their mosque and all your local businesses will be run by them. soon all you will see is their stores and they will spread like a disease throughout your town. Usually in many cases they wont even respect your country's traditions and laws. the only course of action is to protest them coming into your country and calling the cops on them any chance you get. If you ever get their home phone number go to mcdonalds and you google hangouts and call them constantly telling them that they are pussies for not staying to help their country and that they should be ashamed that their leaching off of your country's system.

Kill them all.

I saw my first muslim in my street the other day aswell italian bro.

Not sure what to do

I have a retriever already but he's friendly to everyone. If these bastards do anything to my dog I might go postal.

Is it true that Muslims sometimes poison dogs?

espléndido

RARE TUMBLRDOGS!
A
R
E

Saved. Post ur tumblr dogs coin address and I'll toss you a few. Sent ;) Tumblr dogs coins ftw!

>Is it true that Muslims sometimes poison dogs?

what wins
muslims vs angry italians

yes,if they get licked by a dog they have to go to the mosque for some hocus pocus muzzie shit

>triggered mudslime

Go full Quebec on their asses.

You doggecoin?

>Blame the last White House for fucking up the world.
9/11 happened in part because the Bush administration ignored all warnings from the CIA.
Then Bush took us into Iraq.
ISIS probably would not have formed if we had not gone into Iraq because either Iraq would have a strongman still there or they would've focused all their energy on an internal revolution (instead of targeting American soldiers).
You're also forgetting that Obama ordered the killings of thousands of leaders in terrorist organizations through drone strikes.
>If Hillary had gotten in it'd be even worse, she's the one who destabilized all those areas so they "had" to go to Europe.
Hillary didn't start the Iraq war. The obama administration was given a flaming mess when Bush left and you're just not satisfied that in 8 years democrats couldn't fix all the problem that you ignorant nignogs cause.

You know what happens when an Italian gets angry right?

Now we have the muslims true weakness...Dogge.

>He's not a land owner

time to start underground gang super mario

yeah and italians are dicks
so they wont give a shit about looking bad to the un as long as there outfits are looking good

i tried this before but i bypassed the breaker and set the shock timer too long and set the first mouse on fire

Stop complaining Luigi. Burn their houses down or shoot them. Don't forget to rape the women folk first though, or afterwards I guess if you want to go for striking terror into the remainers hearts.

youtube.com/watch?v=is_BKW6ZuPk

Vincesse
Vincerà without andrà
Decent attempt tho. Did You use babelfish or are You studying Italian?

HA

Why do modern Italians and Greeks think they are the same civilization and ethnicity as classical Greeks and Romans? It's litteraly some hobos squatting on ancient ruins with no relationship to the civilization that built it.

Ancient Romans had balls were masters of war and had great infustructure. Italians are notorious cowards and criminals who can't into modern technology with shit tier economy dependant on German banks their Fucking PMs are appointed by Germany and they rely on America for defence which is like 4 tiers of cuck.

Greece is just a shithole that's East Europe level without even experiencing Communism litteraly Mexico tier.

Completely fucked up dude!

Translation?
It sounds really catchy

The Italians are just the descendents of mongrel nigger rape babies

Rape the daughters and watch the honor killings for the lulz

>live in Poland
>no no-whites in my area
>I can see no-white people 1 time per 5/6 months and when I can see no-white person it's rare

So it's Poland
It's safe place for anyone

Just shot, bomb or poison them user.

lol don't blame us blame your government and then blame yourself for enabling that government with money.

break their knees

bad

make them an Islamic pizza as a welcome gift, that way when they blow up your town to make room for more Muslims, they will spare your life, but at the expense of your future daughter's virginity

Blame your goverment for fishing them out of the North African waters.

It was all fun and games when you could just wave them through, wasn't it?

Why do you have to be Israel's bitch and destroy all of its enemies? Israel benefits from stability, and we get all the refugees.

Original text cantimilitari.it/canzoni-inni-preghiere.php?titolo=se-non-ci-conoscete
tl tip : bombe = grenates so bo bo bo continues to refer to bombe
If you dont know us look at us from above
we are the paratroopers of the 5° battalion assault
grenades and caresses with dagger bo bo bo grenades and caresses with dagger
If you dont know us look at us in the face
we come from hell and we are going to heaven
grenades and caresses with dagger
bo bo bo grenades and caresses with dagger
We have as trophy a nasty black beret
we have reserved a place in the cemetery
bo bo bo grenades and caresses with dagger

More in next post.

>Be Australian
>Live around majority Muslim area
I can't wait to get out of this hellhole

Wasn't Italy deporting them?

>It's litteraly some hobos squatting on ancient ruins with no relationship to the civilization that built it.

That's a lie.
There is a famous infographic with a good bibliography that gets thrown around here from time to time, someone should come up with it.

>Ancient Romans had balls were masters of war

Not the reason of their success.

Dismissed as a retard.

Just absentmindedly drop bacon while passing by their houses or something. Like spaghetti, but porcine

I bet your pizza ass they're not Syrians

Could be worse OP, Sicilians could have moved into your neighborhood.

EL PERUANO, DUENDE DE COLOR MARRÒN DE CARA REDONDA. OJOS DE VIZCACHA ( ARDILLA) NUCA REDONDA Y SUCIA NARIZ DE ALETA DE TIBURÒN, CUERPO DE MANDRIL CON ASPECTO DE MONO CHIMPANCÈ ES UN INDIO AMBULANTE QUE RECORRE TODO EL MUNDO TRATANDO DE SER ACEPTADO BUSCA POR TODOS LOS PAÌSES COMIDA CASA Y UNA ALDEA DONDE REPRODUCIRSE.

ES FEO POR UN ERROR ABERRANTE DE LA NATURALEZA, EL PERUANO TIENE EL CRUEL CASTIGO DE POR VIDA DE SER FEO, NEGRO, Y AMARRONADO ENANO CON OLOR A CLOACA, PICHI Y A DIARREA GUARDADA EN UN FRASCO AL SOL.

EL PERUANO DURANTE SU NIÑEZ ES OBLIGADO A ORDEÑAR CABRAS VACAS LIMPIAR ESTABLOS, SIEMBRA PAPAS CEBOLLAS Y HACE TRABAJOS AGRARIOS.

ES MUY DIFÌCIL ENCONTRAR UN PERUANO RUBIO DE OJOS VERDES Y DE 1.80 YA QUE ELLOS APENAS ALCANZAN EL 1.50 DE ESTATURA.

EL SUEÑO DEL PERUANO ES SER BLANCO SER ALTO Y OLER BIEN, COMER BIEN VESTIRSE BIEN Y CAMBIAR SU ASQUEROSA RAZA.

Paratroopers and black wolves were playing at scopone
The paratroopers won with the stick ace
grenades and caresses with dagger bo bo
bo grenades and caresses with dagger

Do not stay close to us ,danger of death, we are very strong electricity current

You know, the paratroopers did a big thing
they cleaned their arses with the red flag

Where do you live fratello?

Yeah we know what happens.

Like walk home with bacon by their house everyday. Sometimes you gotta stop some, clumsy Italians! Sometimes you trip, spill it all over their lawn, clumsy Italians!
Don't clean it up either

Get a couple of friends and pelt their homes with salami and pepperoni

>Syria
Most of the illegals in Italy are NIGGERS.

> Four Muslim families just moved into my neighborhood
Rip my friend.

Germany will take them of your hands mario.

None of you Shitalians give a flying fuck about the rest of Europe when you're importing thousands of rapefugee invaders into the continent from the coast of Libya every week.

So HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Enjoy your imports. Hopefully many more will follow.

SANGRE ALEMANA FLUYE EN MI VENAS

PERU = BLANCO

underrated post

Cheers my man, Heavily appreciate it

Sounds pretty sick, wish
we cunts in Australia had something like it huh.

Instead we have pooftas everywhere.

Italians really had a thing goin for a while, needs to be restored

CARLOS

I don't know but they are muzzies for sure. Might be African.

3/10

>there

Hey don't forget sopprassetta and capicola!

Nice Bro. Lo has definido bien.