Is metal redpilled or it's just another manchild thing?

Is metal redpilled or it's just another manchild thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnwSeQKkyiE
youtube.com/watch?v=CeZlih4DDNg
youtube.com/watch?v=PLNR8HVzTME
youtube.com/watch?v=0q8peSepmu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2IPGxvPCBo
youtube.com/watch?v=opyVdN8GZtc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzJaTSiXC4
youtube.com/watch?v=6_b8SIYtO_E
youtube.com/watch?v=DmaOETGSwDE
youtube.com/watch?v=U0zSB-WJC-M
youtube.com/watch?v=TeYStyDDGEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does finland always win in every statistic?

It has more than all europe combined

Any good greek Metaru bando?

Even if you like it or dont like it, you have to agree its the white mans music genre. Hardly any non whites listen and/or make metal music.

With your logic, greeks and turks are very different people.

So you mean the gray are aren't white? except turkeu

It's a Nordic thing, you wouldn't understand.

Anatolia was greek clay for a long time. Give greekbros a pass, rape babies or not they aren't the ones importing a fuck ton of muzzies unlike you stupid Europe raping krautniggers.

it's white equivalent of rap music

What I'm saying is that only whites produce and listen to it.

You'd be surprised at how popular metal is in Brazil.

>falling for the Eternal Mongol

It's the opposite. Turks are just Muslim Byzantines. It's a lot of them, especially from the Western part, look like Balkan people.

What about Japan and South America?

Manchild thing.

The entire sound is based on the attempt to appear hard and agressive but it reeks of overcompensation.

Sure, but metal comes from rock music which was invented by the coloureds.

The same brain that is attracted to classical orchestra music is the same brain that is attracted to metal. It's the theatrical nature of the songs I believe.

Metal is for intellectuals

Every time i come to pol theres a finland circle jerk going on

Sure thing buddy.

It's not only metal we can play
youtube.com/watch?v=vnwSeQKkyiE

Tuntuu hyvältä mies

The utilisation of an orchestra in musical composition doesn't inherently make a piece intellectual.

>pretending metal isn't for children

Metal is trash hip hop is unironically better.

It depends on the genre. I can generally enjoy most, but when it goes into "our band actually worships Satan, does butstuff with each other, and has actually murdered someone" territory I get the fuck out.

>60% white

It shows.

Found the niggers.

Finland is truly the most talented country when it comes to music.

Yes. They go bleached into oblivion. And this was a choice of all sultans

It was a law that forced the native Balkans to give a child from each family to tr*key

Black metal is actually the best subgenre of metal there is. Not a hard goal to accomplish.

Don't be upset that negroes have accomplished more musically than Roachland.

>Black metal is actually the best subgenre of metal

Wow, you are the epitome of shitty taste my sheep fucking friend...

Listen to some music about race mixing instead go-guys

Folk metal best metal

Jesus Christ, what is that?

>Metal is for intellectuals

what did he mean with this?

Metal is the best music genre. Not the deathmetal where it's only someone screaming but heavy metal, and other metal genres where you can hear them sing is good

Agreed. I can write a piece using E Aeolian that sounds classical but it doesn't mean it's intellectual in anyway.

People seem to think technical playing of a few scales really fast with distortion means it's super intellectual. Wish they'd stop kidding themselves.

Finest form of Finnish memes with autism as its flavor

Impliying more than 1% of you understand english lyrics

Should I ask for a context/explanation or is my nonfingolian mind just simply too primitive to understand this masterpiece?

Which subgenre is better then, blatta orientalis?

Just more decadent (((post christian))) symbols of (((western collapse)))

> Claims the Paris Attacks would have been prevented if the civilians were armed
I love this man

youtube.com/watch?v=CeZlih4DDNg

They're all Caucasian at least.

Nah, not redpilled but it's fun. It might be the most redpilled pop music though.

Listen to Amon Amarth. I don't like Death metal but I still like those guys.

Exactly and for those with natural high testosterone

Intellectuals

Not at all. Metal is very masculine. Only low test fags like yourself hate it.

Does Sup Forums like death metal?

Metal has been hit by SJW's although not too badly. Plenty of authors still doing their own thing.
I like rammestein, even though I don't understand a word their saying, the singing and heavy guitar just gets me pumped.

There are actually a lot of national bands,burger. Go to the Encyclopaedia Metallum and see for yourself.

They are a good band, aslong as I can hear what people say instead of AARRHRHGR RAAAARRR WWHWHRRRRRR
I can appreciate black/death metal

melodeath

Is metal trying to destroy Christianity??

I bench press 410 lbs, squat 720 and leg press 900 and love death metal. There is no over compensation. Metal just goes hand in hand for real dominant men. Fags like that dance music and pop.

Is "dark stove" an actual metal band?

Black metal faggots with a sense of humor?

May have to revise opinion to only 99% of metalheads being childless faggots

eagles of death """""metal""""" are rock, not metal

Oh yeah, it's really masculine to be angry and dark all the time.

Subgenres like orchestral or prog metal don't do this all the time, but they're almost equally laughable.

Early amorphis was the ultimate red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=PLNR8HVzTME

Metal is a broad genre and not all types of metal are equal.

you sound like a fag

Masculine

There are quite a lot of metalheads in Turkey though. It's just that when metal bands go mainstream, they turn into rock bands because they are intimidated by pop music's domination.

Both ways are true and have happened. Race mixing isn't a one-way thing. It happened both ways. But yeah there's no way you could distinguish western Turks from Balkan people.

A cringey amalgamation of cheesy overdriven guitars and growling. Even regular death metal is better.

>stove
Amerishartlet reading comprehension ledies and gents

Used to love metal, now "AFTER /POL?" I hate it.
Septic Flesh - Anubis

Yeah I do.

The only metal that matters is death and black metal. The other is shit. Also metal is perfect for the gym when you're lifting some real weight.

No way, thats for faggots because it has a sexy woman in it! Real masculine metal is all shirtless dudes

Low test faggot alert

Or maybe it's because they had very little creativity or artistic integrity in the first place.

There's good metal and manchild metal, just like there's good classical(Bach) and manchild classical(Wagner).

If you make it a doctrine, then it's retarded.

If it gets you pumped up to go kick ass at life then it is useful.

Rotting Christ
Septic Flesh
Firewind
Hostage Of Fate

youtube.com/watch?v=0q8peSepmu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2IPGxvPCBo
youtube.com/watch?v=opyVdN8GZtc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzJaTSiXC4

Metal is a broad genre and there are quite a few redpilled musicians, but I'd wager most of it nowadaysis bluepilled escapism.

Rotting Christ - enuma elish is god tier music

> A CHALLENGER APPEARS

Being insecure from muscled men in leather is not very masculine, friend

Just wanted to say I fucking love Ruoska and Turmion Kaltilot.

In a country like Turkey, if you're an artist and you're not mainstream, you're going to starve.

Art and integrity only matters until you go hungry I'm afraid.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_b8SIYtO_E

>implying death metal is not the most based subgenre of metal after doom
youtube.com/watch?v=DmaOETGSwDE

Never seen a black man or a mudslime who listens to metal. They actually hate it and ridicule it a lot.

White AF imo. Also I've been going to fests most of my life and have met at least 6 people who murder/torture gypsies or mudslimes in their spare time.

Exactly but manowar sucks anyways. Death and black metal bands hardly ever dress like that.

Deicide

Most metalheads now are worse than hippies.

Rock in Rio is amazing.

I have a friend who listen only death metal. He is a manlet

>Hey dad I brought home my new boyfriends can I borrow 500 dollars?

Quartz is the best metal band of all time.

youtube.com/watch?v=U0zSB-WJC-M

Instruments used to play metal are derived from rock but as actual music metal is closer to classic. Metal is today what Mozart or Bach was 200 yrs ago.

Exactly. Metal is mostly anti white and anti gay. It's highly red pilled. There are Always a few exceptions but statistically it's for straight white males. The third reich would approve since they were also satanists/pagans (black sun ss)

Pretty much this
youtube.com/watch?v=TeYStyDDGEM

There are quite a lot of people who are muslims and like metal in Turkey. Take a look at the crowds of big metal bands in Istanbul.

Sorry I didn't know reading jr high school boy doodle font was a part of reading comprehension

Anyway like 2 people probably listen to that band and they're probably faggots, so I'm hereby officially changing the name to "dark stove".

If they don't like it they can drive to america with their long nail jewelry and be legally shot by me with my burger assault rifles

Very true. Rock is all based on black music. Metal is the white man's music.

I've seen a couple black people listen to metal, but yeah it is incredibly uncommon

Exceptions for every rule. I have heard of millions of fags who like mainstream music. What's your point?

Tosin Abasi though..
this
the most blatant metalheads in studs and leather and such are usually absolute autists