I think it's time we reach out to the left and find our common ground. We can't win like this...

I think it's time we reach out to the left and find our common ground. We can't win like this. Politics is irrelevant at this point. We need to unite if only for this one occasion. We need to take our society back.

i'm with you brother

Help spread this idea man. This is our only option. We have all been manipulated by them. The only way to win is to unite even if it's just for this one move. In whilling to put all my belifs aside a try to work with them. I don't see any other option..

I think the only difference is that the left looks far into the future imagining what could be while forgetting that there are steps before you must udertake as their world wouldnt work as it is now.

Rightwing looks at the here and now, totally forgetting what could be.

Im a leftie and believe many of trumps policies and rightwingpolicies are reasonable and needed in the current situation right now. But only to stabilize and then advance further. Help yourself to help other, stabilize your country and then you can build up relations with other countries, bring slow exchange of the cultures (instead of letting the whites get overrun and destroyed) and hopefully create a world with less tensions and distrust. But forcing it now would just make you vulnerable for any forces that might be interested in bringing your country down

Our common ground is scorched earth, with one party's bodies fertilizing the soil.

It will end in full authoritarian control. No one will win except (((them))).

The thing is we are going to brag everyone down with us. This is a global issue. Leftybro, do the same, reach out to the right.

i am here to do so, and to discuss stuff. giving and gaining information. i dont think we can do much more than that except for trying to actively spread information whickh we already do

The left should lead diplomatic protest marches out to suburban and rural areas to provide some cultural enrichment.

We tried but whiteys called in noise complaints on us and the cops broke it up with tear gas

They want to bring our country to its knees and import hundreds of people who want to kill us. Where is the common ground here?

If your position is keeping your rights and the left's is to take them away, why should you give up some rights in the name of compromise?

I'm planning on talking to my opposition directly. I'm going to start with antifa. The college in my town has a lot of active antifa members and at their next demonstration I'll go alone and try to open up an invitation to discuss our mutual enemy's. Not sure how that's going to go over but what ever.

>I think it's time we reach out to the left and find our common ground.

Rubbish. If someone should be the one reaching out it should be the left. They lost. We don't have to reach out for jack shit.

Our common ground is out manipulators. That's the discussion we need to have

Exactly why we need to. They won't but we will.

Fuck you.

If the safe places wasn't indicative of the unwillingness from the left to have a conversation, this is a feeble effort.

For God sakes, their authority figures were pushing for it. They don't have the time of day for you fool. Fuck them.

They will never believe you, but by all means try. You're about to get the redpill of a lifetime

put all of your belifs aside, sacrifice all ethics, forget moral compass, reject value and meaning

>nah mate, this is a culture war, and (you) are loosing

We need to at least try. If they beat the hell out of me so be it. If I'm killed so be it. This is the only way we can win. By we I mean all of us.

We have tried. They dont want what you want. You think they want the best for the country and they dont. They want to destroy it.

The left should start burning the art of the deal as the new ice bucket challenge. Share it while telling trump he is fired. Then as the fad grows they should do it en masse at these protests.

Take society back from who?

Who is "them"?

The left are the ones causing all this shit. THEY have to "reach out" to US, not us to them.
You are shilling, and it is obvious.

it's good vs. evil
truth vs. lies
watch your sympathies

What do they want? I just can't understand them. Everything they claim is good is evil. What's right will be wrong and what's wrong will be right. We are living in the end of days.

Kill all non-whites

They think America is the problem with the world, and as such, needs to be destroyed. There is no common ground

Fuck off shill.

I want us all United to fight the evil that has taken us. I want to show them the lies from bolth sides.

I agree I think we are on the end days but I refuse to go down without at least trying.

>Kekked
>Thought about it more and realized that the last few times protesters got rowdy in my town they got their shit rocked
>Kekked more

I'm all for demonstrations, but nobody around here shed a tear when the demonstrators started burning cars and got hauled to the hill. Protesting is one thing, burning someone's car then telling the owner they are assholes and the reason why it's a smoldering wreck is another.

The left thinks it's okay to chop your kids genitals off and put them on drugs for the rest of their life. The left think it's okay to suppress rape statistics in nations accepting refugees. The left think it's okay to violently riot while calling for the death of the POTUS on social media. The left thinks murdering unborn children is "a woman's right" and that single mothers are something to celebrate.

They can smarten up or have the world teach them the error of their ways.

>We can't win like this

k keep me posted

You're delusional or shilling. You cant fight alongside someone who thinks you are the problem

You're probably right but what else am I doing? I know it's insane but it's worth a shot at this point

Truly terrible. I honestly believe after enough psychological subversion they lose their sense of reason and as consequence their humanity. A creature with only emotions and not rationality cannot be called a full person.

I won't give up user. I will fight for the right thing even if I'm called a monster for doing so.

We tried and they called us racist

You give the left an inch and they take a mile. Right wingers are the only adults in the room. The democrat party is not what it used to be

>We tried but whiteys called in noise complaints on us and the cops broke it up with tear gas
The police state in Ohio used to use real bullets without warning - Kent State

>A creature with only emotions and not rationality cannot be called a full person.

We call them women, user.

Posting in a lefty shill thread

They were people at one point. We can drag it out of them not thru politics but thru the desperation of our situation. They will wake up.

>If someone should be the one reaching out it should be the left. They lost.

The left won the popular vote by millions. They literally have the political mandate, not Trump. Trump is only there because of the Electoral College and Russian hackers.

Anyway pol. I just got to work so I'll be leaving. Please take what I'm saying into consideration. If I can't find allies I do this myself.

There is a ~100 year cycle. Its basis is demographics caused by the baby boom/bust. We cycle between left and right philosophy in this cycle. The left is "emotion > logic", the right is "logic > emotion". when society is younger it is more left due to lack of experience, when society is older it is more right due to experience. Women are more left because they have less neurons in the cerebral cortex than men. Women voting swings society more left.

When the baby boom causes a subsequent economy boom governments collect more tax and get more in debt because they assume every economic problem is fixed and past problems wont return. The boom creates wealth and the faith in wealth protecting their old age stops dependency on children as a safety net for old age. Contraception and abortion etc rises.

The lack of children causes economic decline. Governments "solve" this with immigration. The continual economic decline increases immigration until it disrupts society. Tensions rise, international tensions rise as countries fight over debt, dwindling markets and resources. Governments start propaganda about all internal problems are caused by external agencies. This propaganda eventually is believed. Wars happen. Infrastructure destruction and wealth destruction resets the economies, building and baby making start again. Economic expansion occurs, baby making stops, eventual decline happens again.

100 year cycle. We are at approx 1917 in the cycle. You can now see the future and why nationalism is rising and why Trump is seen as Hitler. We are just reactions in this repeating cycle.
We just passed peak left, now we head right until about 2050.

You have to stabilise demographics to stabilise economy and social psychology

>it's good vs. evil
Trump is not all good
Clinton is not all evil

>truth vs. lies
Like that time Obama sedated you with chemtrails, controlled your mind with fluoride, confiscated all your guns and rounded you up in FEMA camps?

Not everything you fell was true, apparently.

>We can't win like this.
but we already did

Ill help you kill yourself faggot

... OR

you could keep winning

I like you potatoe

I would disagree with you concerning being desperate. In fact I've never felt more awake to what is going on around me. I do not feel desperation, during Obama's tenure I certainly did. Something changed when Brexit happened, hope came back to the once desperate world. Now more than ever beforw I am empowered to stand against the wickedness.

>The left thinks it's okay to chop your kids genitals off and put them on drugs for the rest of their life
The "left" does not think that at all. 99% of transgenders make that decision as adults

Only kek can help us now.
>soft reee

too late

(((they))) divided your people. we've been seeing these psyops tactics being employed in 3rd world countries for decades. now it's your turn to taste the same poison

drumpf is not your savior, he's just a tool to divide and end the US once and for all. building a wall means nothing, rejecting immigrants means nothing. your monetary system needs fixing, your education system needs fixing, your spiritual institutions need fixing. the consumerist, materialistic, selfish, meaningless way of living "american dream" needs fixing. these are your real problems, not throwing a bunch of shitskins out

You're blind if you can't see it

When I saw that front page, I wanted to die.

>popular vote

You fags are still on that?

How many years will it take for you to understand that it doesn't matter?

> They literally have the political mandate

lol