There's something about this image that I just can't put my finger on. Someone care to point out what's odd about it?

There's something about this image that I just can't put my finger on. Someone care to point out what's odd about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UfnEKwoUDy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The girl isn't exploding

Really fires up my neurons.

Actors.

Israel has a wall and it works pretty well.

jews againts the ban
lol

>MEXICO has a southern wall and it works pretty well.
also

That struck me as odd, too.

Lol. Nicely done, kike.

It's odd that that man is carrying his wife in his shoulders I guess.

badda bang

Jews are generally against white nationalism. No idea why. They just are.

If there were no white people those two men would be killing each other. That is not an assumption.

The Jew and Palestinian are twins.

You have not seen shit. You where not even alive during the 40s, fucking liberals.

2 Individuals who are part of groups generally known for not being loyal to the nation they live in, indoctrination their children into opposing any attempt of that nation to assert itself and to look for its own interests and people

>playing chicken outside of the pool

that's really irresponsible someone might get hurt.

The Jews are working overtime on this one. Too bad for them that no one really cares except other leftists.

One of the kikes put his daughter in a hijab

The only thing that can unite Jews and Muslims is opposing Western civilization.

there are women in that image. you can't put your finger on women (without getting arrested).

the trashbag on the right seems mad

why does the left jew's kid have a muzzie on his shoulders? Is it actually actors who don't even know what they are doing?

*the left jew

kinda fucked up this sentence big time lol

not in Saudi Arabia

Reminder that the kikes voted overwhelmingly for Shillary. Don't be fooled, goy.

no negro, she's picking the hem up so it doesnt drag

all i can think of is my buddy who got raped by his jewish dad

is raping their sons a jewish thing?

They all look remarkably white, like they're appropriating another culture's religious dress as a costume?

Why don't the kikes let them all into Israel if they're so concerned?

They're both...jews?
They're all jews
Everyone in that room is a jew

>We've seen this before. Never again.
What did (((he))) mean by this?

are you sure she isn't trying to flash her ankles to show her wild side?

>We've seen this before

Did Nazi Germany declare that no Jews were allowed in the country anymore, and then Jews started protesting about how it's racist not to be allowed in a country run by Adolf Hitler?

Why the fuck do they WANT to be in a country run by literally Hitler?

Young girl is thinking "into the oven you disgusting heeb"

When you've lived in a country you're entire life, you don't want to leave because some demagogue won an election due to the utter intellectual bankruptcy of mainstream politicians.

Because Germany was their home, and was where their families had lived for centuries....

I know this feel after 8 years of Obama. I know it all too well.

Pizza party was held after the photoshoot, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I can't tell if she's thinking either dark or sexual thoughts

we need some proof of this so we can take appropriate action.

Jews and Muslims colluding? Never seen this before /s

Why would two jews kill each other?

The raccoons are acting like that because they're afraid of the human with the food. The sub-humans on top are acting like that because they're not afraid of the person with the food. The key with these "people" is fear.

the kids ear is really red

He makes a good point.

NO MUSLIMS...

AND

NO JEWS

>kids can stay

>tfw we need to start doing this to niggers

That's how the South Africans kept them in order. That's how whites in America kept them in order. That's how prisons work. The only language these people understand is force. Varg covers something similarly.
youtu.be/UfnEKwoUDy0

Jews being stupid and importing people who want them dead and the muslims laughing at their stupidity? Seems perfectly normal.

>underestimating Jews
Don't do this.

they're both jews

The Muslim guy does look pretty fucking Jewish...

Protesting is fine I guess, but how do these people justify bringing children to an event they know may very well end in tear gas and stampeding mobs?

This. All four in that pic look related. The men could be brothers. The kids could be siblings.

this
DEUS VULT

Why the fuck don't we have Jews like you over here. Tell me your secrets merchant how do I make local Jews nationalist.

Besides letting Muslims come in and blow people up till it gets through their thick skulls.

Its more of a fence that is often over stated. but fuck it same idea.

Thats because theyre both semites. Much as the anglo has beady eyes and bad teeth.