Damn.. this is deep

Damn.. this is deep....

>implying trump has said anything racist

Why is his hand made of sausages

I seriously hope you guys can see through this old ctr tactic of concern shilling.

What do those guys think we are, toddlers? They want to pain as if Obama and the democrats has any power at all to impede Trump or even inconvenience him.

Here is my answer: to rub salt on their wounds and remind them of who has all the power

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

he should be taking the phone not covering his mouth, or would that hit too close to home for black peoples

We wuz KANG n sheeit.

*tweets to SS*

Fuck off you shill

>Shh, I think there's a sniper nea-

>quads
Nice

woah....

What the fuck is this?

If you're 15

underrated

probably victims of illegal immigrants

nigger is going to steal white man's phone
the silent gesture stands for "if you call the cops i'll murder you"

What poor quality artwork. Looks like negro achievement.

Benjamin Fischbein

lol

I would do some shout vomiting if a nigger ever put his filthy hand on my pie hole

omg i miss hillary so much

This is not facebook you shill

Wrong. We hired new people.

Probably CTR/BlueShare members. Just took it from another thread.

>wants Trump to stop tweeting so he covers his mouth

Nigger education

My dick in your bumbum is deeper :^]

nope... its race bait you commie

guess what. MLK aND Trump have the same immigration policy. so not deep, fake meme

It's like a metaphor for censorship tactics used in the US.

>WHITE men should not be allowed to talk because muh racism.

Hypocrites.

>the media tries to silence him
>he just tweets it out instead

Someone please properly edit this. The premise is fucking great.

My MS paint editing skills are limited but I hope it sent a better message than the Original picture

Fucking savage

Good work user

Its funny how this black activism shit never happens in anywhere but white countries.

>tfw all of MLK's teachings about being judged by your own character and not by your skin color went down the drain as liberals prop up black people ONLY because of their skin color

If anything, MLK would support Trump.

Rebecca here ;)

nice post. MLK and migrant labor activist ceasar chavez went to the border to protest illegal migrant workers. they economics and how wages for workers cannot rise with unchecked immigration..

Deep.. to a shallow mind, certainly.

Trump won the election in large part because he connected with folks at a most basic level. He spoke and acted like a man genuinely of, by, and for the people. If Martin Luther King jr were alive today, he would have supported Donald Trump because Trump judges people not on the color of their skin but on the content of their character. Today's Democrat party, hijacked by the far-left George Soros cabal, has convinced black people that it is in their interest to ignore character and focus only on the superficiality of skin color.

tl;dr - OP's pic was clearly designed by a very ignorant and uninformed person

I mean the dropped thier econo-mixtape at the border, yo.

I completely agree with you.

>its funny how this black activism shit happens in countries that oppressed them

I've seen this picture tens of times and now I just realized that he got it right

He essentially drew 4 fingers, aka the number 4.

Sup Forums BTFO

Didn't read lol

>2017
>being this brainwashed

Explain for the audience in what way blacks are oppressed in the United States today.

>nigger assaulting people with phones

not surprised

he is about to steal his phone

Wow, you are very bright!

>didn't read

Spotted the leftist.