Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I am a muslim woman.

I came to the UK 8 years ago from Iraq. I am 19 right now, and going to university next year.

I speak really good english and I have a white bf.

I am still muslim, he is christian.

My dad is dead and my mum is also muslim.

AMA

No matter what trolls post here, know that Sup Forums respects your modesty. We wish more Western women were modest like Muslim women.

How do you think we should encourage modesty in Western women?

/LARP/

Hey, hey hey

Allah Ackbar, amirite?

Hijab + timestamp or dismissed as larper

I don't agree with "modesty" but growing up in the UK and being around other girls the western culture is dramatically different from home, some modesty I feel is good, too much I feel is bad, but some is good.

I feel some western women are not modest at all. I feel this isn't a bad thing, but many of them disrespect themselves and others.

I'm glad your dad is dead and hopefully you and your mother will follow suit

0/10 I respond d

whats infidel cock taste like

I am real, you can believe me or not believe me if you want.

me and my bf sometimes visit Sup Forums, he thought it'd be interesting if I posted.

Show us your tits you worthless mudslime slut

you have to go back

Does your bf mind that you guys can't fuck until you're married?

And if not, does it bother you to be dating such a beta cuck?

>>I speak really good english and I have a white bf.

LOL. Look at u sentences . school lvl

I have never been with an arab man, I went to an all girls school and my first boyfriend (when I was 17) was white.

extremely rude but I don't mind it at this point, doesn't affect me.

Without evidence you're a larper with nothing interesting to say. You think we've never spoken with Muslims in our countries? You aren't special or remarkable. Cease and desist.

>lying on the internet
Here's your sage. You have to go back.

you are an intergrated one,you aint the ones we worry about

infact its not the women we have a problem with,its the men i fucking hate them! i grew up in bolton and they are so fucking backward!

Do you want him to convert, or would you convert for him? Or do you both not care?

>look at you sentences
this is a troll.

we do it quite regularly.

you shouldn't come here

Post a pic of your feet

infidel's are non muslims got ya fucking larper

Why won't you stop being Muslim?

we both don't care about religion, I still wear my hijab.

he doesn't go to church.

I go to the mosque but only when required. Some things I must do but most of the time I don't.

tits or btfo

Do you wear the terrorist thing? Burka, hijab, whichever it is.

My mum didn't mind him. And he is respectful to my beliefs.

are you fat? how are your farts?

I think it's called a jihad

If only I had refreshed, my question would have been answered.

>the left's identify politics at full fucking blast
fuck off shareblue

Yes, hijab, but please don't be racist, i'm here to discuss me and my beliefs.

disgusting

How can you live in a modern western country and still hold religious beliefs, in particular after coming from a religious one and seeing how retarded it all is?

are you redpilled?

How are feet disgusting? I bet you have cute feet.

Sup Forums is all about equal treatment

Tits! Or GTFO!

Gas yourself, you paedo-worshipping, race-mixing freak.

She's a Muslim obviously bluepilled as shit

Although I have no main male rolemodel in my life because of circumstances and school I feel detached from being muslim.

my mum and her sisters are muslim, and my uncles.

I guess it's a little like being amish, but I respect my traditions and beliefs.

> 34 posts
> 2 asking for tits

Thanks nu-Sup Forums

if by white bf you mean non-muslim I call bullshit
you'd be beheaded by your brother already

Have you ever seen a gay person thrown from a roof? Is it done publicly or do they do it all hush hush at night?

Why'd you use a stock photo of a Muslim woman and not a pic of yourself, which is usually always needed for an AMA? The whole religion forbids it argument idea doesn't work because your already covered in a blanket I assume.

larp

TITS OR GTFO!

Do you support pedophilia (Aisha was raped by Muhammad when she was either 6 or 9)?

God bless you, sister.

lol what a low point in your life mate, role playing as a Muslim woman on the racist section of an anime image board

absolute STATE of your life lad sort it out

Brits are so mentally ill they have to roleplay as minorities to get the guilt out of their system.

can you feel any pleasure from sex since you have no clitoris? you sub human animal

You better be eating bacon for breakfast. I don't care what your religious beliefs are, it's very disrespectful towards your countrymen to turn your nose up towards something so typically British.

well I have a hard time believing you.
I don't care much for Muslim women anyways. It's your men that are the problem.

Refugees coming to EU should've been exclusively women, small children and yazidis imo but ofc the overwhelming majority turned out to be your disgusting males.

Now a lot of ppl have negative views towards your ppl as a whole. Including me.

Hi white Welsh boy here. I live in my capitol city and over the last ten years masses of Muslims have virtually taken over whole areas. I genuinely like what I see of their family interactions. It often reminds me of how close families and neighbourhoods were in Britain 20 years ago.

My only issue is they always stay so segregated. They barely never say hello back when I say hi to them and they don't seem interested in integrating even a little bit.

I can understand why so many feel threatened by this behaviour and, with time, people will adapt. Fingers crossed this whole race and religion war isn't used to divide us forever.

larper gtfo

Ditch home and come home with me.

No
because I don't want to identify myself?
no brothers.

this isn't constructive

Why are you a man LARPing as a muslim woman? If you weren't you'd post pics as proof.

Get out.

You're either a retarded neckbeard or an inbred muslim, whichever of the two you happen to be, i strongly believe you should consider suicide.

How could you believe in such an anti-woman, violent and war like religion? How do you live with yourself? And how can we stop your evil bretheren from destroying the freedoms we enjoy?

Do you have a clitoris?

Who will adapt? The muslims or the others?

muslims are all redpilled on the jew desu

tits or gtfo

>because I don't want to identify myself?

Timestamp a post it note with "im a filthy muslim QT Sup Forums 13:52 31/01/2017" next to your binbag thing and photo it. Tard.

You won't because you are larping.

Then you are not muslim and he is not Christian. If you do not care about your faith, you do not have it.

hello. why do you persist on oppressing white people?

Both obviously. Life is about compromise.

why are 19yo girls convinced they are interesting enough for an AMA
sage

thanks for this, i feel you're right though. fear is one hurdle, another hurdle is discrimination and another hurdle is actually sometimes the language and culture itself.

muslims need a lot of time to react to new environments and most of the time nobody does help with the process.

Speak for yourself, homo.

We invented the bikini, our first lady is a former nude model, it's 2017, get used to it or cut your dick off.

Fuck snackbars and their "modest" bullshit. They're not that meek when they're raping white women.

If you engage in fornication what's the point of wearing a hijab? Are you doing it to brandish the status of a "modest" Muslim woman?

>this isn't constructive
I hope your uncles throw acid into your face.

>white bf.

race traitor whore kurdish bitch, saddam should have gassed you

As long as you conform to British culture and don't push your religion on your future children, I don't really care. But please don't, or you have to go back. I don't have an inherent dislike of Muslims, I just want to protect my culture at all costs.

And the more muslims migrate to your country, the more the middle ground tends towards their favour.

why would I identify myself at all when people speak to me like this?

Post your Quran if you don't want to identify yourself. Ezpz. Unless, you really are just a sad sad man larping as a Muslim girl. In which case I'd refer you to this post

tits or gtfo slut

white women are animals, they deserve it

The only thing disgusting here is you, sand-nigger whore. I hope your coal burning boyfriend gets run over by one of your fellow mudslimes in the next episode of Truckscapades. Get off my board, trashbag-kin.

70 comments still no proof sage

No you're not. Pic with time stamp on your skin or you're a larping pos.

Which Touhou would you fuck?

post feminine benis

seriously. you are the worst kind of human being. you oppress white people and contribute to their genocide by playing the victim card in THEIR COUNTRY that they have allowed you in to.

a lot of women I know don't wait until marriage, most have mistakes anyway.

if I had a stronger male influence maybe this wouldn't have been okay but my mum doesn't mind about these things. (and yes, I did ask first)

Convert to Christianity or get out of the country heathen scum.

Tranlate this post please
إذا كنت عدم الرد على هذه الوظيفة سوف أمك يموت في هذه الليلة لها النوم

im a truly proud Welshman and would fight to the death to keep my culture but cultures evolve and usually for they better if we are allowed to naturally. What's happening in the world at the moment is very far from natural.

Yamaxanadu, D A N Z A I

fuck you nigger

Like you're any better?

I tried to be nice but yeah I'm going now. some things I can take but this is too much.

post feminine benis

Your bf is probably a cuck, why don't you get a nice canadian BF instead. I'm 6'5 with blue eyes.

Wait, you are wearing a hijab? OUT

I'm sorry but that doesn't work for me. If I live in a country, I would never put my belief system above the law.
This is what the "serious" muslims do and it is not acceptable:

People speak to you like this because you are a larping faggot.

How is posting a picture of your trash bag with the words "pol" and a time stamp going to identify you? It won't.

Stop even trying to argue, you are either fucking retarded or larping. Fuck off.

You're a guy, a pathetic loser of one too to larp as a muslim woman. No woman specifically says she wants a strong male influence

post feminine benis

it's actually a huge fantasy of mine to find a mudslime woman dressed in the full-on garbage bag burka only to lift it up and see a sissyboi under it

post feminine benis please!