There's a correlation between facial/eye asymmetry AND mental illness

There's a correlation between facial/eye asymmetry AND mental illness

pic related

Every picture of this woman sends alarms off in my head

To be honest, I've gotten pretty good at telling if someone is autistic just be looking at their face.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>woman
Zionist Reptilian

No shit. Autists make abnormal facial expressions.
No shit. People who are deformed are commonly deformed in multiple areas. Or it could be neurological such that their messed up brain is causing them to have bizzare asymmetric facial expressions.

There sure is...

Want to know why?

Each human is cmprised of two personalities, represents essentially by the two hemispheres of the brain. This is 100% true but our understanding of neurology and psychology is relatively recent compared to other fields of study.

I won't explain the evolutionary reason why humans have two personalities, but essentially it is to maintain sanity and also to ensure conformance to the mean of behavior on a social scale, e.g. Fitting in.

When the two halves do not get along you get instability and insanity, and you also display non bilateral symmetry features.

I am observing pol come to many enlightened observations. I have been resisting contributing, because I now see you will get there on your own, and I have to accept you can separate the fact from the fiction, but, still I thought I should contribute on this one.

>Want to know why?
>Each human is cmprised of two personalities, represents essentially by the two hemispheres of the brain. This is 100% true but our understanding of neurology and psychology is relatively recent compared to other fields of study.
>I won't explain the evolutionary reason why humans have two personalities, but essentially it is to maintain sanity and also to ensure conformance to the mean of behavior on a social scale, e.g. Fitting in.
>When the two halves do not get along you get instability and insanity, and you also display non bilateral symmetry features.

interesting, that your field of study?

>I am observing pol come to many enlightened observations. I have been resisting contributing, because I now see you will get there on your own, and I have to accept you can separate the fact from the fiction, but, still I thought I should contribute on this one.

I actually confirmed the correlation through a question I asked on Quora a couple months ago (try to find it)

ITT: Broscience

thats hillary?
lol

Pic related is mentally ill, but perfect.

thats because she is just a kid

Yep. City folk got it wrong again.

this is Sup Forums

>eye asymmetry
>doesn't understand plenty of people's eye go askew when staring into a single point like a camera lens

kek it has to be a photoshop, bitch was hot in her younger days.

autism the thread.

Interesting post thank you

I lack the parts marked 10, 9 and 4 in this image.
Seems like I'm mentally weak then.

nah, that is the only pic where she has such huge asymmetry. could be she was a on a coke bender night before, 70s/80s were crazy.

syndrome et le dysgenic

Mentally """""strong""""" people have very weak personalities.

t. Dostoyevsky

She's a sociopath.

If you are good at reading emotions, you can see it easily.

Am I mentally ill, Sup Forums?

Probably not, seems more apathetic than anything

Nope, just lonely/hopeless.

right now my eyes are fucked up too idk what it is

It's just my resting face, but I cringe a lot and get annoyed pretty easily.

is macklemore /ourguy/?

Is there? Because my right eye is slightly smaller than my left eye and I have mental illnesses.

I look more like Titus Welliver actually.

I'm very similar, I've been practicing the normie "confidence" face though. Trying to make it my go-to resting face by habit.

Me too.

this ugly slut is nowhere near perfect. her cheeks are huge, her eyes slope upward away from her nose, and she has a butthole mouth and upside down smile.

jesus. why are Sup Forums virgins so desperate?

She looks like my mom

Zuckerberg fuck off

How fucked is my brain

lol you have a mom

pls be in Brisbane

pretty fucked if you're actually posting a picture of yourself on 4chang

Cities, huh?
They look like islands to me...

You have Bissonette tilted eyes.

Why do I care if someone sees my eyes?

Mongrel!

His eyes are still symetrical, though crossed

>city people
misspelled niggers/spics

>exhibit 'b'

There is definitely a "look" people have when they don't come from a big city. It's like a mix of kind, clueless, and racist. Like their face muscles haven't had enough of a reason to express certain emotions. Has nothing to do with intelligence though.

>asymmetrical eyes
>MIT grad
>have quality friends
>shag quality females
>own 6 properties on 3 continents

Tell me about you OP