What was his name again?

Other urls found in this thread:

ici.radio-canada.ca/audio-video/media-7670357/un-temoin-raconte-ce-quil-a-vu-de-la-fusillade-dans-une-mosquee-de-quebec
youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM&index=4&list=LLdfW00r3HmZ3HaO2JN9IBFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daniel Radcliffe's retarded little brother

The faggot that ruined everything

Female Bison

The Walking Crusade

Harry Potter

Robert Paulson

Pussi Riot

CK2 IRL

je suis blanc

this

nah man he did the right thing, it's time to start polarizing this shit

Trudeau's Son

HE WUZ CRUSAYDAZ

Mohammad Marx-Cohen

his name is 'the cleaner'

False flag Jones

Manlet McPepe.

Sam Hyde

Unrakeable.

Dumbass.

brilliant

Should've target mainstream meteor journalists

Kind of cute here. All he needed was love.

ici.radio-canada.ca/audio-video/media-7670357/un-temoin-raconte-ce-quil-a-vu-de-la-fusillade-dans-une-mosquee-de-quebec

Witness on phone yesterdays on the news radio telling what just happened. There were 2 masked men, they shouted allah ouackbar though he says one had a quebecois accent.

This is very fishy.

Anyone who does not fully support this S tier kebab removalist is a traitor and should go cry in his cuckshed.

We've had several of these heros the last few years.

Most have been like this guy, DyRo and anti-kebab vader who all went after the visible results of the disease, while some like the discerning commander Breivik went for the head of the communist snake.

But we will never abandon the martyrs of our cause. DyRo was every bit as much a hero as The order, and are the frontrunners in the massive wave of nessecery and wanted popular armed resistance toward the kikes and the waves of brown filth.

Call me a cuck but I dont demand global white supremacy, only white supremacy in white countries.

Hail our martyrs, Hail our people, Hail victory!

Alex "Free Your Hate" Bissonnette

youtube.com/watch?v=EFL1-fL-WtM&index=4&list=LLdfW00r3HmZ3HaO2JN9IBFw

Mitt Masters, the Mohammed Masher

Alex "Kebabs on my bayonette" Bissonnette.

Obvious false flag is obvious. One of his facebook likes "United with israel"

It's not very useful to have people like this "remove" five to ten kebab in the way they do. Muslims and immigrants don't get good coverage because of their violence, and indeed the press knows full well to minimize immigrant acts of violence whenever it can. The true battle is about information, i.e. propaganda. The Muslims and immigrants of Canada just scored on huge victory propaganda wise for their shitty cause by having six of their own killed.

It's not useful for us.

So, he was a faggot counterjihadist, and didn't go shoot up a jewish daycare center but instead a mosque?

Both are the ennemy and both need to be removed.

This, even if he didn't as much work as breivik did, he took part in the actual crusade unlike most shitposter on here.

this
this
and
this
I'm fearful for the wellbeing of my guns now.

Dylann Roof, Canada edition

Cause you know that's exactly what this was set up to be.

this

Well the only problem is that we're far to few white racialy aware people to waste one on a few kebab in a mosque.

The people who do this need better preparations, so they can keep their shit together and do attacks in ways that do not get them caught.

What we want is for a large number of black bodies to start hitting the floor around europe, with as few white people as possible getting caught doing it.

If this becommes somewhat regular the brown people will stop wanting to come here, and the ones here will want to leave.

I understand that you'd get prison for agreeing with me, but you don't have to signal agaisnt the plain and obvious truth.

If the politicians won't enact anti-brown people legislation, it's up to the average person to show his displeasure in ways that the brown people understand.

You must operate alone because first of all good luck finding a partner for a crusade that won't betray you even tho you'd get more killl but also its lower your chance to get caught.

Poor Patsy

The average active cell in the provissional IRA was a family because of this.

Often brothers or father and children. With only a few people in the top of the organisation aware of who was part of what cell and where.