Feels like the majority of the US really hates trump. Is there any hope left?

Feels like the majority of the US really hates trump. Is there any hope left?

>the majority
nah just the loud minority, everyone else went to work and has shit to do

/thread

Sometimes you cant sugar the medicine people need for their own benefit

>TFW an anime frog board is such a huge threat to the NWO that they spend millions of dollars on shitposters in an attempt to stop us

The majority of America can't afford to travel to DC and march, they have jobs, obligations, and families to support. The leftists you see at DC are either DC residents, in which case they're welfare sucking niggers, or they're rich enough to fly miles away to protest evil orange Hitler.

This 'Majority' you see is a media lie. It's by far a minority, and you will never hear the voice of the blue color worker or the struggling middle american on the leftist lugenpresse.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

what does it take for him to be impeached? is it likely?

No one loves Trump outside of US. Good look with your economy and 20,000,000,000,000,000K debt son

Fuck of CTR

it is all media and those are paying the media.

i doubt average burger is like that.

I thought Obama gave all our jobs to gay transgender Muslim Mexicans?

Nope. You just have the wrong friends

who the fuck are you losers?

and yet theres enough of those for a landslide victory for trump. apparently.

Yeah based on what's on TV like 70% of Americans are attractive, none of them are fat, etc.

they could have just given me a fraction of that money and i'd have taken down Sup Forums myself.

The majority of the MSM hates trump. The majority of people are seeing shit getting done and that's a good sign.

>Feels like the majority of the US really hates trump.
It does, but it's a very small majority and most of it lives in California.

Stop basing your perceptions on the frontpage of Reddit

this. its just a small group of people that are screaming their heads off.

The majority of people didn't even vote. The people who didn't vote don't talk about politics on their social media so you have no idea how they feel.

Media lies agian, do you not remember before the election how most "media" outlets were saying how hilary would have a landslide victory, they just keep doubling down.

>this stale bait from the same leaf cuck.

I'm surprised you haven't killed yourself yet.

choose hope

ALL RIGHT- listen here faggots - the ONLY people who SEEM to hate Trump are the ones screaming and crying in the streets and media covers it.... the majority of this country LOVES what he is doing-we also are the ones who have to go to work everyday to pay for these lowlife's fucking welfare bullshit

Please stop feeding the shills.

speak for yourself faggot

>>feels
Exactly. Reason instead of feeling. Trump is leading them into another trap.

Loud minority is deceiving you. Millions of people support trump.

You're being gaslit

>Feels

Opinion disregarded. Politics do not operate based on feelings.

>Feels