Stop being weak and start strength training

Stop being weak and start strength training.

>he can't olympic squat 180kg for reps
>thinks he's white
Top kek Mohammed!

>wears lifting shoes
>still can't squat low enough
>thinks he's white

I'm literally at the lowest depth I can go lad, my thighs as pressed against my calves.

And you wear lifting shoes to go even lower. You're russian, you should know about oлимпийcкaя тяжeлaя aтлeтикa.

I do 105 for 5 sets 5 reps. How do I break the psychological barrier? The weight feels so heavy. Pls halp. Doesn't help that the genuinely big guys at my gym (bigger than you) don't squat more than like 80 and think it's a lot. I have no inspiration.

Mate the whole point is you hang your ass a little. If you are trying to be a ballerina then go ahead and balance it.

i want you inside me mark

Mate, where do you lift?

I'm the only one who squats in my gym. Or Deadlifts for that matter.

Spain never took the iron pill, it seems.

You shouldn't be having any barriers. I'm still getting stronger every week. What's your training program?

Squat rack, bro.

No friends required.

NO SOCKS?!??1

I've been training 9 months and I'm doing a mix of SS and texas method. I can do 105/80/130. 5x5/5x5/1x5. My forearm strength limits DL

Need that GOMAD though brah

>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND
HEELS OFF GROUND
>HEELS OFF GROUND

>Hip drahhhhve

Ok.

Do you find the shoes worthwhile?

Will do rippetoe

>tfw squatting is not allowed in my gym

I will never make it brehs.

Who the fuck is this faggot?

I think you're doing too much volume. Just do the normal ss program and finish it. The texas methos and ss use different models of periodisation, so combining the two is a sure disaster.

I finished ss about 4 months and I'm currently doing a 4 day upper/lower texas method variation. Did ss exactly as it it except I didn't squat 3 days a week (mot on deadlift day).
What's your eating and rest like?

>diddlylifting in skwat shoes

THICC

>waste hundreds of hours getting big ape arms
vs
>buy a firearm and spend those hard earned hours shitposting
I don't know about you but I like shitposting and /fit/ can fuck off

I do lot of olympic lifting in my texas method template, so they are essential. They are essential for squatting too imo.

>squatting is not allowed in my gym

what the fuck? that's not a gym

Of course mate. I need my heavy pulls to resemble doing cleans as much as possible.

>straps
strong grip is the first sign of strength and most important

t. strongman

kg? I was stuck at 100kg only due to pysching myself out. Just work your way up slowly with the smallest weight possible. Eventually you will hit 140kg like me! (Also eat a lot)

A ton of cardio,core work, and calisthenics/dips/pushups is what you need for the coming happening.

You're likely not going to have 4000 calories a day to eat/carry. There's a reason SOF guys are often times pretty lean and otter mode.... mostly

Think being light on your feet, agile, and still strong.

SS is a program designed by a guy who doesn't believe in running.. yes im serious.

Squats and dead can be good, however if you don't want to be a powerlifter or an offensive linemen don't bother with SS

then its not a gym

Is this Ripptoe?

Shut the fuck up satan
We're building muscle

I'm a fatty with no laifu, OP, what do?

>weightlifting
>practical for anything other than thickening your sucking off muscles cuz ur totally gay for other dudes cuz ur a homo

homo lol

>can't do both
I autistically time every training session and they literally last 1 hour. So 4 hours per week of actual training. Add 1 or 2 hours for commute and showering. If I trained at home it would be even less. And it's not as a waste of time if you enjoy it. And I can't stress enough how much better I feel since I started.

learn to starve yourself
srs

putting portion controlled size foods in ziplocks is for fags

I eat a fucktonne, but no meat except fish, and protein mostly from dairy. Probs averagin 60-100g per day. I'm pescatarian. From Glasgow btw. Rest is ok on average... I will decrease to 3x5 then and give it a shot. Don't think I can heavy squat 3x week. Feel sore for ~3 days after.
Yeah I think it's psych too.