Why would you want to deport this perfect beauty???? Muslims girls don't cheat and are very traditional...

Why would you want to deport this perfect beauty???? Muslims girls don't cheat and are very traditional, they hate the slut culture. Why would you want to ban this then?

I'm fine with only Muslim men ban. Women are OK.

Cause muslim women don't want small dicked white boys. They stick to their own.

Take off your dishcloth and use it in the kitchen instead.

They'd be killed for dating me, so what's the point?

Goodbye.

Lazy eye

If she takes her off other men will hit on her and she might be more willing to cheat... think twice before posting my friend -_-

t. Ahmed

Precaution that's why, During ww2 America put jap civilians in camps for Precautious..

Are you kidding me? It's easier to fuck a muslim girl than an ukrainian one, just let her know you can keep the secret

strawman,
it's mostly young muslim men being imported

Only westernized muslim women marry out their culture, not traditional ones or religous ones. So if you wanna marry them then prepare to convert. At the end it's a win win.

>op is a leaf

figures

So OP you even want to separate and dislocate families? That's cruel.

how the fuck did leaf became worse shitposter than australians?

She wants to kill me and behead my children.
Fuck off, shill. Your tactics are transparent and weak.

So you do not hate islam, you are just a beta male who hates men because you know they will steal your women because you are too beta to win them over. This is Sup Forums in a nutshell

Just show a USA passport to a Ukrainian girl and you're in

>don't cheat and hate slut culture
>muzzie that shot up orlando nightclub was a closet fag that was cheating on his wife with men and women

top jej

UwU Excuse me sweaty but I couldn't care any less about the preservation of the Muslim culture, the men and women deserve to be defiled and eradicated with the utmost disregard for their human existence.

She, her husband and her children want to behead me.

Why would you deport this perfect handsome man?

her eyes are fucked

You would rather remain virgin than rising muslim family with this beauty?

You cherry pick em right.

>perfect beauty

I mean I'm pretty fucking desperate myself, but come on dude...

How desperate do you have to be to be lusting after a dirty arab woman.

wtf I love Muslims now

You're talking to Abdul.

all that make up and eyebrow shading and shaving just to make them look like women

they have no clit

had it brutally chopped off as babies

Bcuz they only date other muslims, darkies, or darky muslims OP.

>Muslims don't cheat
Weird because I keep hearing about the punishment for cheating all the time (stoning btw). wonder why that is...?

Nice cherrypick there leaf.

Because once you're an Allahu, sooner or later you will become an Akbar!

Thanks for the facts that no one else knows. Not everyone, but no one. My mind is literally still reeling from the shock. You're a regular historian.