Tell me about chuck

why does he cry on tv?

Jewish man

emotional manipulation

I give you a wink wink nudge nudge take the h out of his 1st name

real men are not afraid to cry.

the tears are for effect. Politicians know how to lie, cheat, steal and cry to game the public.

Because it works on the weak leftists. Look at Obama always sniffling like a bitch. Even if it's straight manipulation, it tells you everything you need to know about the left.

It used to work, but Trump isn't afraid to call out his b.s. and essentially emasculate him in front of the whole world.

You watch: pretty soon he will be yelling and pointing his finger at his next press conference...therefore drastically attempting to overcompensate.

>White Dems tryin to channel that Obama

Poor baby...

he looks like a fucking batman villain, and frankly I'm glad that this fag was the best they could fine to oppose Trump, he's a giant fuckup

to trick the goyim

For jew

Reminder to leftcucks: Crying does not work in the streets.

"That's a Big nose!"

Chuck Schumer is by far the worst snake in Congress in at least 40 years.

This is the same man responsible for taking Reagan's amnesty for border security compromise and destroying it by defunding border security after amnesty was granted. He tried to con Republicans into doing it again with the Gang of 8 immigration bill.

This is the same man who convinced Harry Reid to remove the filibuster rule for appointment of cabinet secretaries and circuit court judges. President Obama was trying to pack the DC circuit court with left-wing activists. Chuck Schumer thought it best to eliminate the only power of the minority party. This was after Schumer convinced Democrats to block all Bush appointees for the last 2 years of the Bush administration. Now, Schumer is trying to drag out all Trump nominations with never-ending inquiries because he knows he removed his own ability to filibuster them.

This is a man with zero empathy for anything negatively affected by his policies, who goes in front of the camera and tells them too bad, move on. When a policy passes which he disagrees with, now he goes on television and cries for the people negatively affected.

Schumer's word is worth nothing and he will do everything in his power to sabotage the opposing party and the prosperity of the country so long as the opposing party is in power. Not mere obstruction; sabotage.

Stalemate.

It looked really fake.

This was singularly the most painful embarrassing thing I've ever watch!! Did anyone actually believe this total knob jockey?

>Cries over people being temporarily banned for 90 days
>Acts smug and condescending during the entire Waco Siege trial
Really makes U think

Kabuki theater

No sane person would trust this man after all he's done, but that doesn't mean he won't find effective ways to undermine Trump and the country. This is a man of no scruples for whom it is not enough to see his side win, he must see anyone who opposes him lose. He would destroy half the country to get his way.

he's a big guy

This

I'm expecting this to happen next

HE DIDN'T CRY SO GOOD

....For You

He cries for his 6 gorillion relatives that he lost in the Holocaust.

nice bit of background. do you study this for your own edification or is it related to your employment?

For jew

Who knows

>It's just so mean spirited, and UnAmerican

Almost as unamerican as the Cellers(kike) act that has been turning our country into neo Brazil since 1965

My own edification.

Normally it is most worth researching the Majority/Minority leader of each party, but in 2007 Senate Democrats did something unusual and created a Vice-Chair position just for Schumer. Watching what occurred over the following year, it was clear that Schumer was the real leader of the Senate Democrats and that Harry Reid was a front. Harry Reid got the title he wanted and Schumer got the power he wanted.

If your interest goes back far enough, an excellent book on the workings and traditions of the senate is the second or third volume of Caro's LBJ biography, "The Master of the Senate".

If LBJ was the most effective Senate Majority Leader in US history, and I have no doubt he was based on my knowledge of his time in the Senate, Chuck Schumer may well become the most effective Senate Minority Leader in US history.

I'm terrified what could become of the Senate if Schumer becomes the Majority Leader, both in power and title. Like LBJ, he has an exceptional ability to capture support and votes, not only from within his own party but from moderate Republicans, for agendas they might otherwise publicly oppose. Schumer is the man then-Senator Tom Coburn, a staunch conservative, said he most enjoys talking to of all Senators. The camaraderie of the most exclusive club in the world and Schumer's forked tongue are a dangerous combination and I have no doubt Schumer would destroy any and all Senate rules and traditions which get in the way of his agenda given the opportunity, just as he eliminated the filibuster for various Presidential appointments.

It's not just Schumer, either. This is the same party which created cloture in 1917 to end previously unlimited debate and which reduced the threshold from 2/3 to 3/5 in 1975 when they controlled precisely 3/5 of the Senate. Schumer is a highly effective continuation of that tradition.