If SD fails to win in Sweden 2018 who will save us from the mudslimes?

If SD fails to win in Sweden 2018 who will save us from the mudslimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

nordfront.se/english
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one

You brought it on yourself

yourself armed uprising

Plan B
nordfront.se/english

He won't loose
Over 20% will definetly vote SD and Moderaterna is working on joining them forming an alliance, then the rest of Alliansen will hopefully go with them to not get BTFO'd

If SD doesn't win the golden one is our only hope

The SD will not save you, they are further left than the American Democratic party.

Go send a help us letter to Denmark, maybe the will help you [spoiler]again[/spoiler]

Norway?

>SD

>SD will save Sweden

No, Sven...no they will not. I get that you're desperate enough to put all your hopes and dreams into your country's designated meme party, but you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Swedish women will pacify Muslim men with their vaginas.
It will all turn out okay. Swedes of the future will simply look and act like Greeks.

Weak bait

Who cares if they are fucking left, if their main task is to stop the immigration and cut the funds to help the them.

They won't do anything

Ladda ammunition

They have to or they will literally lose every voter for 2022.

Hey Sven can you redpill me on SD? I don't know what they're about but I keep hearing that they are /our/guys. Are they really one of us or are they just neocons? Also, sorry for the state of your country
Feelsbadman.jpg

Maybe we can crusade you back if you ask nicely.

Welcome to democracy. That exact thing already happened in Finland.

And Denmark.

When are your elections?

2018, new election every 4 years.

9 September 2018

former neo nazi party

They are a controlled opposition, some people keeps saying that they won't do anything against the immigration (Leftist shills).
Even if they are a controlled opposition they are the best alternative for Sweden right now.

August 2018 might be wrong on the month though

Didn't Batra say she won't negotiate with them but just relying on them for support?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_general_election,_2018

The most based party in Sweden, against immigration, great leader and getting a lot of votes in recent studies.

>kids who were too young to vote in 2014 are on Sup Forums

Enough... I just don't want to interact with you fucking children.

Not sure, they will have a meeting in short talking about the future

Really? No way

So they are like your equivalent of our Republicucks pre Trump?

Basically

>The most based party in Sweden
Doesn't say much

>against immigration
No, they even cucked on the "refugee" issue now. They're barely any different from any mainstream party in any other western country on immigration.

>great leader
A cuck loser who ruined his party

>and getting a lot of votes in recent studies.
lol no it has gone down since 2015, probably because of how spineless and cucked they are

Less Nazi than Trump if you get what I mean..

Give proof

Batra är en standard politiker, i slutändan kommer hon göra vad som helst för att gynna sig själv och partiet. Med tanke på den högervind som blåser genom Sverige och Europa så kommer SD endast bli större och större, moderaterna kommer inte ha något annat val än att alliera sig med SD ifall de vill behålla sin relevans.

Jimmie recently did an interview in Aftonbladet where he specifically said he won't stop refugees from coming here if he had the power. He just wants better control on who comes and to take less. Deportation of the hundreds of thousands here wasn't even on the table.

The article is paywalled now though.

When are you faggots actually having an election? This Jimmy Carr lookalike has been floating around for years now and nothing has been done.

Fix your shit you fucking Somalian wannabes.

You. Take up arms and fight until you reach valhallah, Sven

Tror du att Alliansen kommer att spricka helt och hållet?

This seems to be the only viable option.

Read the thread Paki.

>reading leftist-cuck news
nothing to see here folks

Ja

Explain how and what they'll do?

>doing an interview with said leftist cuck news

BTFO by yourself SD-shill.

Nobody. You will be fucked.

Centern, liberalerna och kristdemokraterna är emot SD, kanske spricker om Moderaterna och SD blir en allians

Yes she said but everyone knows SD wont support them without gaining something from it. That's why those words are shallow.

I'll send a few nukes your way.

>saying no to free publicity
BTFO

Another thing that has been floating around is your Brexit

Sweden isn't going to be saved, not in this timeline. You're going to be the martyr for western civilisation.

If a political party is not adamant on that you can't wander across an entire continent and shop asylum gibsmedats, then your political party is thoroughly C U C K E D.

It doesn't matter how slow you boil the frog, it's gonna die eventually.

If you're not willing to deal with the core matter at hand, then your political party is worthless.

I'm not saying this to be smug or mock you Swedes, but you're very much in the idealistic situation Denmark found itself in back in 2015 right before ((((DF)))) won the election.

I'm sorry.

But your entire claim was that such publicity was false.

You keep BTFO:ing yourself SD-cuck.

Definitivt, det finns absolut ingen chans för alliansen att överleva utan moderaterna med tanke på hur stort prtiet är. Min gissning är att folkpartiet lär gå med i den nya alliansen medan Centern utesluts och kanske allierar sig med oppositionen mer och mer. Gällande kristdemokraterna så är det tveksamt ifall dem ens kommer få tillräckligt med röster för att vara kvar i riksdagen, det beror på hur många som strategiröstar för dem.

Australia isn't going to be saved, not in this timeline. You're going to be a martyr for western civilization.

>Ignoringing information because if political views don't agree with mine

Typical idiot thinking.

Why do you dipshits care about what political media Jimmie did an interview?

Obviously what fucking matters is what he said in said interview.

what I meant was that it is free votes from leftist cucks like you

>tfw immigration costed sweden 71 trillion 2015

based dane

Yes leftist cucks will vote for SD as it is a leftist cuck party. What's your point?

i mean billion

then what party will you vote for?

Even if we close the gates tomorrow the damage is already done. Almost every major city has no go zones and the country is littered with areas full of people that can't into civilization. I've recently started considering emigrating after my studies are done, don't get me wrong, I love this country and its culture, but what can we do?

>ask us for Crusade
>Finland

Mongols not welcome.

You've been told a billion times that it's happening March this year. It also takes 2 years to leave because of the way you faggots set it up. So suck my uncut dick.

Suck a cunt you pak shit and hurry the hell up and get Jimmy Carr elected or I bomb your families homes.

>believing the 2018 meme
M is going to take over and open up the borders and lower your wages

NMR but it's not like I think voting will accomplish anything. Why do so many people here seem to believe in democracy? It's a flawed system and must be removed.

You have my sympathy unironically tbqh

>throwing away vote on a party that will never get more than 0.2%

>throwing away a vote on a party that won't change anything

I'm glad you're coming to terms with how inefficient democracy is.

you are what's known as a canary down the coalmine my unfortunate friend. sad

maybe you have a point but I still have hope that SD will fix things

What's the solution then?

There's aldreay too much.

>this mad

Stormfronters keep harping on about controlled opposition because SD is the only party that isn't publically "fuck Israel".

Little do they understand the value of being the only "pro" Israel party when the biggest stick the msm have against them is their Neo Nazi past.

Gotta get that normie vote and because of that they've had to step back some of the edge.

But on the bright side, Sweden currently have the strictest immigration policy in decades all because SD kept growing in popularity. SD haven't done anything yet and they're already done with what would've been the hardest change to bring about in this californa sized cuck shed

Yes, KD is going to miss the 4% cut off, on the bright side so is MP.

C is for cucks and won't cooperate with SD.

L might but they're small as fuck.

SD + M will probably be around 40-45% of the votes.

S + V is looking to be around 30-35% of the votes.

With KD and MP out that leaves C and L to fuck this up and they just might.

I am pretty sure it was Ebba Busch Thor who said that

ja frågan är väl om de övriga allians-partierna är villig att ge med sig och samarbeta med sd

Which party is the most globalist?

No one cares, swdecuck, you're already dead to 99% of Sup Forumsaks.

Stop creating such irrelevant threads.

OP "save Sweden" gone the thing is gone. it's over your don't rape me wristbands could not save you.

your own two hands grasping a flamethrower

Islam is our friend, tho. Think about it

>Consider Islam
>Makes sense
>Proper culture
>Treats women like they deserve
>Cute waifu's
>Hates the right (((people)))
>Straight culture

You got nothing to lose, white man.