OK so let's be serious, what would actually instigate a Civil War?

The left is rioting, protesting, attacking people from behind. What would it take for all of rual America to finally say enough is enough. Maybe form 100,000 protest and go marching right through one of those democratic cities ready to fight.

Or is the idea to continue to let them spazzing out, and gain approval with the normies?

Every time I see one of those gutless skinny beta male liberals spit on someone or cracked someone with a bag of rocks from behind, my blood just boils.

Other urls found in this thread:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/America/Thomas Chittum - Civil war II.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a colored revolution. Look up the maiden protests in Ukraine for an example.

fuck off leaf

a nigger president. oh wait.

Liberals don't arm themselves. Blacks do though. Therefore the proper question is what would actually instigate a race war?

Blacks fucking suck at organizing though.

Fuck you, you Dirtbag emu dick sucker!

White liberals are actually pretty good at getting together and causing chaos as weak they may look.

Yeah they're disorganized weenies that attack their own cities

Just let them continue to make s mockery of themselves until the public considers them a menace/domestic terrorists

Blacks usually just get together rob shit, loot, burn stuff, and then start infighting.

A popular politician group calling for it.

Honestly tension are pretty tight right now, but civil war is still unlikely unless something significant enough happens to trigger it.

This, and majority of them are too poor to buy good quality guns, don't know how to look after them and shoot with the fucking gun held sideways.

And let's be honest the only times blacks do well with their guns, is when they're up close and personal against someone without a gun,basically point blank. Have you ever seen the gang gun fights they don't understand cover, not only do they hold the gun sideways or upside down when facing an opponent with a gun they shoot well running away looking the opposite direction

You won't see a civil war without a political push. A lefty revolt would be more likely but it would be put down in no time.

Blacks have terrible aim tho.

Do you think something like that would hurt the Democratic Party?

What if Trump is assassinated?

Yes they do they're like little rats, they don't fight fair have no sense of honour so like to attack and run basically they could make a efficient militia

Exactly, if you want to read an interesting article take a look at this. It's really long but worth it.

It points out that although the left may appear weak they do in fact still control a lot of the institutions that the right does not. The author is a jew but he goes into how the left has total control of Colleges, MSM, and Hollywood.

He does say that a Trump presidency does indeed give an advantage to the right though.

I believe it would serve to further unite the right. The casualties would be treated as martyrs by the left.

That would likely do it. I mean look at the alt-right already. Many in it are starting to contemplate the idea if they should fight back since many of them are being attacked.

Assassinating Trump might be enough to cause some havoc.

We would need a large amount of social stress to trigger Civil War. The meter is probably a little over halfway there.

Also, read this

laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Contemporary/America/Thomas Chittum - Civil war II.pdf

The way demographics and historical trends work, the United States has to break up before 2050, we're about at the breaking point now. I give it maybe a decade before it falls apart
Also, any Civil War will quickly turn into a race war sooner rather than later

This is a wild card that I wonder about. The right tends to be the civilized group so they would likely accept pence but who knows with the shit storms that have been going on.

Don't you have some mosques to be shooting up there Jacque?

Nothing really. The only way a civil way could happen is if a few states decided to secede. This would never happen though, because the south got fucking curbstomped last time they got uppity.

This is true of the hard liners, youth, and people that are fed up in general. The average conservative has a job, family, and bills to deal with in an already unstable political climate. I doubt they're going to drop it all to avenge trump.

>taking 4chinz seriously
a civil war would only happen under a leftist president

picrelated.

I'll definitely read it when I have time.

Demographics are certainly the wedge that is going to split us. Even in the article I posted, it talks about how in the 60's with the beginning of rampant liberalism many whites would cling to black leaders. The whites thought they were doing something historic, but behind the scenes the black leaders were just using them to advance their own agendas.

That's how it is and will be even today. If the country splits you will see a lot of white liberals side with the minorities whom will then just use them.

population density....

This is the only reasonably likely course to a civil war.

Assassinating Trump would certainly cause some havoc, but the only way you will see the average conservative march out into street armed is HEAVY social stress.

The left is weak and it's only tactic is to appeal to the state. Because a couple of try hard faggots are pretending to be antifa and punching people for cred doesn't mean they're a threat. They'll push too far, a few will end up in jail or dead and the their entire shit will collapse. Virtue signaling nu males aren't interested in dying for their cause. They're doing it for social proof.

Userping democracy would, not a whole lot else.

It wouldn't be North vs. South this time.

It would Middle America vs the Coastal States.

Middle America would have to take control of their cities also who are heavily liberal.

The South and Middle America would have the advantage this time as the Federal Government as of now is conservative.

If Civil War happens under a liberal government then we are fucked.

His general end theory is that the US will probably break into at least 3 new nations, depending on how bad demographics are at the time of breakup

The north will remain white and may break up further
The south would become an africa tier black nation with a South Africa/Rhodesia killing of heavily outnumbered and isolated whites
The southwest basically would become northern mexico

But like I said, probably 10 to 15 years out. It's probable there'll be a major economic crisis under Trump and a debt crisis as well when the Federal Reserve raises rates

Yep. I could see a shit hits the fan situation coming to fruition in the event of a market collapse coupled with extreme political unrest. Otherwise shit will keep on keeping on.

In no way does that nullify the Left's inability to withstand being besieged. The land they live on can't support them. They don't even have horses to eat, they'll starve quicker than Vicksburg.

Economic crisis would cause enough social stress to do that especially on top of the current divide.

If Civil War happens we better hope it happens under conservative leadership or Middle America is fucked.

a military backed secession or a military backed coup. that's really about it and it's just not in anyone's interest for it to happen except for foreign powers.

the 60s-70s was fucking crazy, much more of the current sense of imminent doom and divided sentiment was present but nothing happened, there were even full fledged political terror networks operating and trying to stir the pot.
the 90s was pretty uneasy as well with Waco, ruby ridge and the Oklahoma bombing and once again, nothing happened.

there will probably be some small scale politically, religiously, or racially motivated attacks which the media will conflate, misattribute and exaggerate as much as they possibly can but trump will get his most controversial shit out of the way early here and things will die down a lot when none of the imminent nazi death squads actually materialize. the resist clowns will look more like assholes as time goes on and most of the virtue signalers will get bored of marching to soros and moore's drum.

Half black living in the bronx i can confirm this. Can barely organize a labor day parade without killing each other.

kfc closing in poor counties in the south

If significant portions of the military leadership are severely disconnected from the Executive Branch. This is the only way this happens, through the military.

That's exactly what this article talks about.

The only major difference between the 60's and now though is how rapid the demographics have changed and projected to only get worse.

The more diverse we get the more divided we will become.

In order to have a civil war you need two sides with guns, and enough motivation to kill.

It would take something a lot more serious than we have now, like a meteor strike in nebraska causing EBT shutdowns and starvation.

though a minority, the population of conservatives in those areas are still probably better armed and prepared despite having lesser numbers.

And fight with what

Yeah the shit we're seeing now is more about subverting Trump than moving the people. I have a hypothesis as to the aims of both sides but without knowing the current end game of the left, it's just a weak guess.

Plus in a moment of crisis the cities would practically destroy themselves.

In larger cities it is absolutely necessary for food and crucial supplies to restocked every night. It would take one night and all the store shelves would be empty and you would have a city going ape shit on each other.

They need to. They went to shit when they started using a pressure fryer.

Mattis is the extra vaccine against that.

the left is not rioting
its not just the left protesting either
its about half the country...the left is only a small part of the opposition to the trump rule

Americans are too fat and lazy to actually kill each other now.

Besides, all the people who know how to shoot and have training are conservative. Liberals are cosmopolitan faggots. As usual it's not happening.

Only if the left had a unifying leader who called for an open revolt against conservative civilians.

i'm a white liberal with a gun. your point and everything else you say has no been proven to be a false hood.

It seems that the sanctuary cities are almost to the secession stage already, particularly NYC, Chicago and the Cali cities.

Maybe but each side feels the country would be better off if the other side was eradicated. That in itself is dangerous thinking.

thanks, now Trump and his stooges are monitoring this thread. you are going to get us all locked away in Siberia you asshole!

Trump executive order stating niggers can trade beaner scalps for a KFC bucket at a ratio of 50 scalps to 1 bucket at every police station

Rural versus urban. Could happen at any moment. Tension levels are right, political parties and theories already in place, hatred already on the rise at both ends of the false political spectrum/dichotomy. The globalist elite plan to Balkanize the US and re base financial operations in China, India, and Russia is moving right along. The fake, television show, scripted 2016 "election" is ample proof.

All that we are waiting for is the spark. The right assassination or atrocity at the right place/time will do it. Probably some R9K or /k/ autist will set it off, or else a Muslim or BLM type. But it could be someone from the white nationalist movement, too, if they killed the right Dem or liberal personality.

If it starts in the current climate, we are unlikely to see two clear sides. More of a shattering effect with sixty or more different movements and political fronts battling for control. US will be totally destroyed over a twenty year period.

Watch "Masked and Anonymous," and pay attention to the contextual environment and the future it is set in. Probably predictive programming, desu.

Hillary would not be happy that you had a gun.

The Trump Administration could be surrounded and cut off, like Lincoln was for a time during the Civil War when Maryland nearly joined the South. Perhaps someone is already thinking about that.

Even if they wanted to, it isn't feasible. They cannot sustain themselves and any economic value they have is derived through being a part of the country.

who the fuck cares about her? she wasn't even a liberal. she was a moderate like trump. actually i could argue that trump is more liberal than she is. after all he is a populist. you can't get much more liberal than that.

>half the country protesting
Yeah, no. That's not true. There haven't been nearly enough at these protests, especially since these cities are predominantly liberal.

There has to be a political process and deceleration of war. it's not going to be like a Larp where autists randomly screech at each other

Fucking leaf
>Yes they do they're like little rats, they don't fight fair have no sense of honour so like to attack and run basically they could make a efficient militia

Muh efficient militia yeah because a bunch of unarmed libtards is gonna be such a good militia no you idiot if anything it will make it easier for us to just spray bullets into hordes of them.

Protesters are overwhelmingly young, ignorant and disenfranchised. They stand up because they have little else to live for. They are nothing more than pawns of the elite used to give life to the messages pushed by the media. Not to say they are harmless, there is some power in creating managed chaos.

She's a hawkish neocon that only ran on a somewhat progressive platform because of that fraudulent pinko kike and his faggot ass supporters pushed her further to the left

that wouldn't do it.

what would do it is if the jobless idiots that are protesting now turned to full blow riots, either too many for the natl guard to stop, or SJWs in the military refusing to stop them.

then people would have to fight back themselves, and that would lead to gunfights, larger scale gunfights/beatings/murders and then to civil war spreading from city to city

>What would it take for all of rual America
There aren't enough people in "rural America" to do anything.

They're a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the country.

Sounds pretty dumb desu. Just because it's in a book doean't mean it carries more weight than a LARPing Sup Forums post.

I feel like it would be a mistake to underestimate how many liberals are armed. Maybe not the faggy progressives, but I'm sure liberals have their fair share of firearms

Nothing. Americans don't believe in things greater than themselves anymore, like religion or country. Their own life is the most precious thing to them, and nothing is worth risking it for.

Even though I am not American, I know how this sounds just bs. The black population right now is circa 13% and isn't going to change because their birth rate now is under replacement level.

I actually wouldn't have a problem with the left if they'd just shut the fuck up and concentrate on winning back influence in 2018 and 2020.

I was unhappy with King Nigger's reelection but I never actually said anything about it nor did I ever complain. I just shrugged my shoulders and moved on. That's what pisses me off about the Identity Politics Left. They won't let everyone move on. They keep crying over bullshit and trying to force their opinions on everybody.

You can't ignore them for too long because that just emboldens them and increases their hold over the masses because they completely silence their opposition but you can't attack them too early because that makes them martyrs even though these brats deserve it for being spoiled crybaby assholes.

This would maga

Left and right going at it would be anarchy and that doesn't serve any political agenda other than disarmament of the population. So short of that it will only ever be 1 side against the government and that isn't very likely.

When the ebt system goes down instant civil war. Cap this

This
And this
Essentially the left is currently eating itself. Leadership in Washington is grasping at straw, and failing to learn the downside of stucking to dogma at all cost.

For example, Pelosi was recently quoted as saying the Democrats don't need to change their platform, which the last election clearly proved otherwise. It's the dogma of never admitting you're wrong when you're in a leadership position. Thats a lesson that the Republicans learned over the last 8 years.

In the end we'll probably see more chimping out from the Left which will further alienate them from the rest of the moderate voting public. The Portland airport is a good example of this. How many people were inconvenienced in their day to day lives because of this? Do you think those people have a more favorable opinion of the left? Probably not.

Libshits refusing to enforce federal immigration law, federal agents arriving to force libshits to enforce federal immigration law, and libshits answering by shooting the agents. If this is supported by the Democrats and media, then they're fair game.

That's not really a civil war though, more like civil strife. One which could, and would, be shut down via Nasty Girls rolling into Brooklyn and arresting a handful of rich Jews.

Or this.

This is the only way I could see an actual shooting war happening. You JUST KNOW communists would riot and loot if that ever happened. They would be laughing and bouncing around in front of gleeful television Jews while cities were on fire, with nigs and illegals attacking white people at random. At that point its game on for right-wing safety squads to do their thing.

I would assume there is more common ground to be found than either side will admit but if they shook hands then the elites would be in the crosshairs next. There is no uniting force on earth like a common enemy

Various groups and individuals have infiltrated leftist bastions. When they activate controll8ng and demoralizing leftists will be easy. ;)

>The black population right now is circa 13% and isn't going to change because their birth rate now is under replacement level.
While true, the black population is overwhelmingly concentrated in a specific part of the country

We are being "Ukrained".
Be cool.
Those on the other side want us to react with violence, don't.
But keep your powder dry, and continue to find like minded family and friends.

You do realize we outnumber you right?

Also most of our allies are liberal..

A state trying to secede, without the consent of all other states.
We didn't have a civil war because of muh slavery.
We had a civil war to keep our union intact.

Literally nothing. They're desperately trying to radicalize the left and the left is destroying itself over it. Tearing away at its alliances and eating away at itself at the individual level too. They're trying to make the liberals do all the things the liberals hate, and it's having the effect of destroying liberalism itself as those smart enough to realize decide to stop being led astray and those not so smart charging forward.

They weren't planning on losing the election, and they were planning on having to radicalize the right. That would have been a LOT easier and probably a civil war would have happened and the National Gaurd would've been enough to kill all the conservative extremists who rebeled. In this timeline though, literally nothing will start a civil war.

With Trump in charge making us great again, half the liberals today will be calling themselves conservative in a few years, mark my words. He's working to help the people who hate him right now, not just his supporters.

>the left doesn't have guns, so the right automatically wins
This is a hilariously dangerous assumption
guns and training are easy to do, they're not really a big deal in a civil war situation since everyone and their mother is going to be funding factions in an American civil war

What matters is organization and backing before the balloon goes up, and the left is way ahead of the right in that regard.

China outnumbered us in Korea and they ended up with a million dead bodies.

You have no idea what you are talking about ..

Nah, nobody will lay down their lives for their ideologies

>What matters is organization and backing before the balloon goes up, and the left is way ahead of the right in that regard.
What the Left has is billions in agitprop money from billionaire internationalist Jews.

Do you honestly think those Jews are going to risk themselves, their wealth, or their property to back the Left in a civil war? These people can't even handle mild criticism over the internet.

They would leave the Marxists to the crows and fuck off with their spoils to Israel, nearly immediately.

Just curious, where are you posting from?

I'm sure the same thing was said during certain campaign meetings last year....

What groups of individuals? To what end? How do you know this?

Aren't Canadians supossed to be completely left wing?

Dont counter-revolt. Consolidate power. Let the lefties grow more extreme

Wouldn't you like to know, captain Antifa