Why hasn't he delivered on his most important campaign promise yet? Why is she still walking free?

Why hasn't he delivered on his most important campaign promise yet? Why is she still walking free?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agreed, her treason cannot go unpunished.

But people are already calling him a fascist so that probably wouldn't be a good idea yet

LOCK HER UP

I would actually lose respect for him if he prioritized her issues over the country's. That's just petty revenge. There is more important shit to deal with.

its out of his hands.

Shes well protected plus he cant start going after people this early. I dont want Trump to be JFKed

Sessions hasn't been confirmed as AG yet.

He's too important to be dealing directly with some irrelevant old cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=AFGiZT-MnI4

Because Trump knows Hillary is basically screwed with all the Arabs and Chinese who gave her millions, expecting she'd be the president.

Hillary is living in fear.

This. his picks are being B.S.'ed right now. He is literally doing everything as fast as he can. Got 4 years.

He lied. He said he was going to, and changed positions. Just like the tax returns. Accept it.

He's not a dictator.

Yet.

Still 4/22 ?

Unprecedented.

Praise be with kek

We need a special prosecutor to look into the clinton issue. Doubles confirm trump is already planning this

Maybe because Trump has skeleton in his closet as well and she might snitch him.

Lying is saying something, knowing it's wrong as you say it. In his case, he simply didn't have all the information about what was realistic or logical. Big difference. And perfectly understandable.

You can thank Chuck Schumer's scheming and Mitch McConnell's weakness for that. Schumer will do everything he can to drag out their nominations as long as possible. McConnell could end it all tomorrow by demanding votes on every single one, but he's too timid.

>Chinese who gave her millions
Interesting, didn't know about this. Have any source handy for that?

He said he will reveal once the audit is completed.

Do you guys think trump will bring pizzagate to light?

I doubt it. I really hope he did though

For starters, his attorney general still hasn't been confirmed by the kikes in Washington.

Hes got bigger fish to fry.

And that would just divide us more.

Keep your friends close but enemies closer.

The Clinton's, the Bush's, The Saudi's, Israel and those big guys at the CIA are the final bosses.
They gave the president more power under the Bush era and expendend this power surge throughout Obama's reign, now the one guy who shouldn't have all this power has come into power.