Trump murders an 8 yo girl

First Obama went after Anwar al-Awlaki's 13 year old son 5 years ago. Then Trump targets his 8 yo daughter.

What the fuck is wrong with America?

qt3.14. more pics?

wow drumpf is finished
its over
how will drumpf ever recover

He shut down a future Jihadi factory.

Stop using your kids as human shields, Ahmed.

"Is he really going to put brown p-people into ovens?"
- my 8 year old daughter just asked me this

You did this America. Your words, your actions- they have impact

t. syrian refugee

We should have brought the poor refugee here in to the u.s and let podesta take care of her

The sandmonkeys can enjoy American freedoms when they have toiled for their rights like blacks and hispanics have.

No mercy.

So what about all those families killed by Obama's drone strikes?

Daily reminder

You told her 'hopefully'. Right?

people die. get over it.

that's just a late abortion
his drone, his choice

Ashamed to be in the same country as this cuck. Then again, hes probably from Oslo. Our capital doesnt belong to the norwegians anymore.

gender is a social construct

Clinton killed like 1000 of them

>1 post by this ID
I don't recall this much outrage when Obama did the same

So what, he can always buy a fleshlight instead

"Did Tulsa Gabbana really meet with the Assad regime in order to secure Trump and Bannon's safe zones in Syria? The nihilism I felt helplessly watching the miscegenation of my once proud white race by the refugees in Europe is lifting." - my 8 yo daughter literally just said this to me.

maybe dont piss us off anymore and we wont erase your blood line

Ah, typical moron from the rural population of Norway.

A terrorist leader had his children murdered and we're supposed to feel bad that the evil bloodline is being eradicated? We need to be more like the Chinese and wipe out his entire clan. Second cousins, third cousins twice removed, anyone that had ever talked to that faggot should die.

>8 years old
>8 years old
>8 years old

Who knew that in 2017, 8 year olds would have such a prominent place in political discourse.

What are you talking about? Clinton eats them.

Just you wait you fuck. Norway are about to cuck itself just as sweden is doing. And its all starting in Oslo and it will spread like spice-smelling cancer