In recent BIG wars (CIVIL WAR, WWI, WWII) those who have fought alongside blacks have won...

In recent BIG wars (CIVIL WAR, WWI, WWII) those who have fought alongside blacks have won. Blacks are super soldiers that we need to befriend, now that Muslimes are invading the West. Look around, degenerate blacks are more alpha than most white degenerate beta males.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lots of the muslims are black.
also, fuck off back to norway with this cucked, beta bullshit you herring munching faggot.

No

anyone else just want to throw themselves into that crowd of beef and get piled on?

Blacks are total bros, you are just feminine beta numales thats why they dont respect you

I'm 100% white and my best friend are all from different cultures, actualy white people are quite boring all in all

t. Ahmed Aviv al-Aziz Abib

I don't mean intellectualism. I mean physically strong.

But Germans had nigger soldiers, too.

it matters not the strength of the coward

They had very few... Allies literally shipped loads of nigs to join the war effort. Also nigs follow instructions and are easily turned into loyal dogs of war.

NeilNeil Degrass is not a real scientist mate. He spews junk theories that only excite progressives

They are pack animals.
Always keep your superiority to keep the. In line
Remember that alpha is a state of mind, not big muscles.

>all strenght disciplines, olympics and strong man are won by whites
>muh blacks are stronger
kek, i saw many times visualy less muscled white guy rekting nigger, its all about how muscles are evolved and whites are stronger while niggers are faster

Well memed. He's half white btw

Strength makes bullets hit harder?

True. They are easy to befriend. Kikes will use them and Muslimes to destroy the West... Look at the Democrat party in USA.. Big voter base.

>Blacks
>allies
pick one

t. high school dropout

He was actually a philosophy
major and a massive cuck
>Who can describe the injustice and cruelties that in the course of centuries they [the coloured peoples] have suffered at the hands of Europeans?... If a record could be compiled of all that has happened between the white and the coloured races, it would make a book containing numbers of pages which the reader would have to turn over unread because their contents would be too horrible.

Those who lost all had grey uniforms. Gray is an unlucky color. That's why the US Army is switching from grey UCP to diarrhea brown Scorpion W2 camo.

What he was means jacks shit. Everything in is absolute fact.

What else has he said/done to make you think he was a chuck?

>Blacks are super soldiers that we need to befriend,

Fighter pilots are almost exclusively whites because of IQ requirements.

Modern war requires an intellect.

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Look at flag what the hell is going on.
10/10 m8

A good soldiers is a good soldier because of his discipline, morals, intellect and so on. Qualities that niggers don't posses. Niggers are not soldiers, but flocks of enraged animals. They should and be relied on as soldiers, because they will never be able to match the upper requirments. The few niggers in the US millitary for example fight alongside whites, according to the laws of white warfare, under white training, white presence and white culture. That's why they haven't aped out yet.

The Nazis fought with blacks.

So did the German East African garrison.

So did the Confederates.

shouldn't*
requirements*

I'm a grammar nigger.

They are not loyal. Only buddy buddy when it suits them.

And it was all so very tiresome.

Collectively, blacks preform very badly.

Genetically superior blacks work very well with whites. Any black folk here are probably genetically superior. If you can enjoy the bantz, you are smarter than your collective brethren.

Whites have idiots too but our collective performance is just better.

MORE BAIT FOR THE BAIT GOD

\

This thread's in fucking Bruges

Individual physical strength doesn't matter much in modern war

>CIVIL WAR
Which one? In Russian Civil War there were no blacks from either side, only chinks and jews fighting for Bolsheviks. We had no blacks in WW1 and WW2 either. We never had any blacks.

>that nearest-neighbor filtering
God...

I said pick up the soap

umm no niggers fought for the axis too
try again sweetie ;3

>Blacks are super soldiers

most frank accounts from front line infantry have described blacks as lazy and cowardly

Nazis fought alongside blacks and lost.

>strength
>winning wars

HAHAH

Oh boy, are they making a live action show about Terraformars?

>implying blacks played any major roles in those wars

sage

It's true you retard

Ashkenazi Jews are still Europeans and they also controlled European men and resources for their slavery industry