Nancy Pelosi: "Tell Them You're A Muslim, Tell Them You're A Muslim."

Nancy Pelosi Caught On Hot Mic Telling Congressman "Tell Them You're A Muslim, Tell Them You're A Muslim."

Scroll Video to 31:25

youtube.com/watch?v=-97xiz49L-I

bumping

bamp

Nice tits.

Did you say something? Muslim what? You have nice tits.

I love the manlet at 10:00 talking shit about trump being a "little man" when he is barely visible over the podium.

Fuck nancy pelosi and fuck muslims

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT FUCKING SNAKE

ManWithMakeUpAndTits.jpg

Nice catch OP

bump for tits and conniving jew lady

Pro tip: You wouldn't have to bump your thread so much if you didn't use such a revolting picture for it. Looking at that tranny is making me sick

Cant watch, what the fuck is going on?

>Oy vey, tell them you're a Muslim
>oy vey I'm a Muslim

>black guy with literal KFC accent

these people have no fucking shame

>TELLUM YER A MUDZLIM

Why are they under the delusion that trumps presidency has become a monarchy

>Nancy Pelosi Caught On Hot Mic Telling Congressman "Tell Them You're A Muslim, Tell Them You're A Muslim."

nice catch, have a (You)

And it's fucking Andre Carson, the nigger from my city who gets elected by niggers on the eastside. This guy has never ONCE said he was Muslim to us before and he only got elected because his Christian mother, the Congresswoman at the time, had just died.

Get the real people out here!

Omg #OP beautiful Muslim women are my weakness. But i only like Caucasian Muslim Women, the shitskin muzzies are the ones i don't like. #WHITE MUZZIE WOMEN VELCUM HIR

And the face of a dog.

>Come here, negro. Tell em your a muslim, tell eat it up. cmon, you useless coon

bamop

Man Sup Forums should set up an embassy for the united states, Sup Forums ambassador should be the sole responsable of using the intelligence gathered by weaponizing autism and send it to Trump

KEK

She has what we call a "face for burka".

She did have that expression on her face. And that nigger is one of the dumbest animals we have in government.

So that's why Muslim men insist on having these things. To hide ugly women, maybe they are on to something.

Fucking Democrats and their pet minorities.

What a snake. These people have no shame and are purposely race baiting and showing complete disrespect for the office.

Bumpuuuuuuuuuu

Keep going democunts, your entire party will be a fringe party for faggots and muslims only the way you're going. The rest of America has awoken to your pathetic identity politics.

I don't care what you say, those are some nice tits. Though the makeup could be done better.

>my parents are islamic immigrants
>aloha

She told Obammy to say the opposite.

Fuck allah and fuck muslims

Bump for OP

>see tits
>6 to midnight
>see face
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE