WARNING TO ALL AMERICANS

Let me warn my American buddies. You won't be able to stop Trump, not like this. By vilifying him you only galvanize more and more WASP conservatives, furtive and otherwise. You feed their desire to have a mega-Troll who will make pedantic center and center-left cry, moan, complain. Whenever they stumble, they will rally around NRA, how Obama was "weak" and that Trump at least is a man of direct action. Your entire strategy is based on an assumption that the opposition gives a shit about intelligence, knowledge and integrity. You can't beat a populist by idealism.

You have been warned. Just like we had Erdogan, Russia had Putin, America is about to coalesce around a power pyramid led by a deceptively cunning Trump.

Don't underestimate the power of compassion towards the disenfranchised right. By outright branding them as "racists" you only serve to make them more powerful by generalization and hyperbolic rhetoric you use. This will only serve to delegitimize you.

I respect America, and you are not a country who can survive an autocrat. Turkey can, Russia can, because we have Imperial pasts of autocratic prodigies. You don't.

Be careful. Trump may very well become your last president and first Imperator. This is fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CuAUE58MQt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Imperator Trump, I can dig it. I'd prefer Emperor though

turk it's pointless to preach to basic western person about villifying his opposition, as he is incapable of understanding that there are other perspectives than his. They will allways think they are right and everyone else is wrong, they have to. America is land of people who know best, and now they are led byt the one person who knows best out of people who know best.

Good.

I think Trump has been overhyped too much by the left.

Trump is niether Imperator or Emperor he his Philosopher-King meets CEO
He is without accurate title
He is simply Donald Trump
Or perhaps that's his rightful title and name
just Trump.

American heroes and legends to come will be called Trump and what they do their actions to come would be called a Trumping or a Triumph or better yet a group of Trumps is a Triumph and that is to say a Triumph is America made great again, the people born in the society we are about to build.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

I'm "galvanized" already from op's image.

The correct title is God-Emperor

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFPPPT

Why the fuck would we want to stop him you disgusting roach

As opposed to listening to worthless roaches or fingolians like yourself?

>This is fact.
not without revolution son, he wants to give states more rights and stay in the union.

shut the fuck up you dirty muslim. no one cares about your opinion or your warnings. fix your shit hole.

Great, then we can finally start living Legend of Galactic Heroes.

You're preaching to the wrong crowd, you should be posting this on reddit or to the retards on trump's twitter.

Get off my boards Cenk

BUUUUUUUUUUUUGS

American system was built around preventing dictatorship so it's as immune to it as it gets. It's very misleading to compare Erdogan with Putin and Trump. Both Putin and Trump are very smart, genius level leaders. Erdogan has an IQ of 90 at most. He runs the government like a tribe via personal relationships because even after 15 years he still doesn't undersand how institutions or laws work. He's led and controlled by people around him.

>president trump would be a bad thing
-t turkroach invader in anotalia

It's fine, Trump and Putin will come and crusade your ass out of constantinopel soon enough. Just wait~

Who the fuck wears underwear with a city name on it?

americans are weird

It takes two to tango. You need an opportunity for an authoritarian dictator ( helpfully provided by the antics of the left ) and you need a power hungry authoritarian who would like to be a dictator.

Abe Lincoln could have had that, he was certainly authoritarian in time of need, and George Washington too.

FDR might have gone that way had he not died.

Trump is a billionaire who doesn't need to be President to live out his days like a King. If the left insists on ceeding to Trumpianism all legitimate claim to representing logic and reason, then Trump will have the means and opportunity to commit the crime of becoming a tyrant. But he 80% sure lacks motive and will.

Contrast this with the power hungry would be tyrants on the left who will sell out their own people to hordes of third world immigrants and globalism to get the reins of power.

Anyway we're doomed to be Latin America - Commies vs Right Wing Death Squads constantly cycling back and forth via coups and juntas unless we can preserve the one thing that keeps that shit from happening in the US - the middle class.

California isn't a city.

IDIOT

Good analysis, they don't seem to get it, even now they just seem to think that doubling down on their ideological idealism is somehow going to help them when it won't.
I can't wait for the left to radicalize further, we have them right where we want them, if they turn violent we win.

The new religion is idealism, they act like zealots, all who criticize their ideals are heretics, racists, phobics, intolerant, hateful, etc. They act exactly like religious fanatics despite their very fierce denouncement of all religion they love acting like they are in one. And the beauty is it's entirely lost on them.

>Legend of Galactic Heroes.

this looks really good, is it a series or movie?

HAIL IMPERATOR TRUMP

*BRRAAAAAAPPPPTFFFSHHHH*

>Oh dear, that's a big one, darling, may I please have another? Wh-what's that? Y-you want me to stick my nose in betw-

*BRRRRRRRRRRRAPPPPPAPAPPPTTTFFFSSSHHHHGDDDDDDRRRRRAAAAP*

>a populist
some one want to give me a quick run down why anti-trump people hate populism. why would anyone hate populism?

only rural and suburban retards voted for trump

Because its a simple buzzword they can repeat endlessly

So sayeth dumb figger as he preaches to know better than the people he claims believe they know better.

Inception hypocrisy...

I bet you a million bucks the "O" on her underpants smells like shit.

populism seeks to earn the vote of the lowest common denominator

it doesn't seek improvement of civilization, only to pander to the mob

it refuses to understand that 60% of mankind are morons.

>trying to warn others of the evils of populism
leave them be senpai. let them suffer as we do

Rich In ZEAL is code for IZRAEL ffs

Imperator is Latin for Emperor, nerd

le fart meme

XD le fart maymay so funny XD i saw it on twitter

SHUT THE FUCK UP CUNT

>America can't survive a dictator
Well actually it already has, at the time of his presidency Lincoln was seen as a dictator by many of his contemporaries, even the ones that supported him, especially of note is the restrictions on media that limited the press's ability to criticize the civil war.

Nice. Is that your OC ?

idk man, I can't even keep up/follow everything going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=CuAUE58MQt4

>Anyway we're doomed to be Latin America - Commies vs Right Wing Death Squads constantly cycling back and forth via coups and juntas unless we can preserve the one thing that keeps that shit from happening in the US - the middle class.

This is the truth.

>yfw Trump copies lincoln and declares war on half the country and admits that blacks can't live equally to us

>California
>Lives in a shoebox with a tv a foot distance from her bad

checks out

>Imperator

I think what you mean is "God Emperor"

BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTT

Turkroach giving advice to Americans on how to protect democracy. Fucking hillarious.

Nice shitposting Aussie Bro but we can smell the marmite you left all over the bait try again.