FUCK USA

Russia-China alliance when?

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/tank-drills-turn-poland-into-army-s-new-center-of-gravity-1.451606
youtube.com/watch?v=DIVBAcucX50&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=vYnUzB-vX8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry us and Russia BFFs now

Trumps ultimate sneaky strategy that nobody seemed to notice was to drive China and Russia apart, by making China hate us while getting friendlier and friendlier with Russia. IT'S OVER

>BFFs now

That`s not so, i mean we`re excited about Trump`s victory, but there are no serious pro-russian moves yet

Fuck China.

>t.Shlomo Shenderovich

kys

Never.

He has been in power just a week. Trump can't do sudden moves like instantly canceling sanctions now. Maybe after some co-op fight against Isis.

why can't we be friends too?

>china

Lel

Eastern Europe > Germany > Western Europe > shit >>> USA > anything in the God forsaken continent of Asia
I guess you just like secret-stealing, back-stabbing, clay-snatching, moonrune-speaking, chinky ass yellow subhumans.

This faggot is right on
>secret-stealing, back-stabbing, clay-snatching, moonrune-speaking, chinky ass yellow subhumans.
Chinks are not human.

Why would you want to team up with China? They can't even handle escalators.

Just keep land-creeping into eastern europe as western europe descends into a black sharia shithole. It will get easier over time.

>Eastern Europe

shoud be colonized by russians and germans

Why would you want to ally with the Chinks?

They are subhumans.

Oh wait, suppose it's a match made in Heaven.

Hey can we join you guys?
I like china more than burgerstan

Haha, we want emus as our allies, not your shithole, peck the aussies, species war now

ME CHINESE ME GOT DIRTY KNEES

Fuck off neo-soviet, the days of the new US-Russia alliance have begun.

Population density of Russia is low as fuck as it is.

Explain yourselves burgers.

stripes.com/news/tank-drills-turn-poland-into-army-s-new-center-of-gravity-1.451606

it has already happened long time ago..
here's our leader's waifu singing a russian song to the soliders, can Melania Trump top that?
youtube.com/watch?v=DIVBAcucX50&list=LL3lQXy0cjlqHVk5h3ABawVQ&index=11

Inb4 chinese isolation leads to china becoming its own nation of states with different trade rules between them like a fake world where they argue with each other.

China makes everything,they should just sell it to themselves.

>new US-Russia alliance

)))

Yup, people often fail to notice that chinks have stolen a lot from Russia too.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

PLA is 1960s Soviet army minus centralized command and any wartime experience. If we ever find ourselves on the same side with China in WW3 we'll end up bailing them out like Germany did with Austria-Hungary in WW1.

AYYY

This wasn't Trump's order, friend. Obama was anti Russia.

>January 30, 2017

When will Putin purge the remaining communists in Russia?

The USA should be strong but fair in regards to Russia, the situation is not going to change overnight and Putin is a pragmatist. This makes sense.

Never. China wants to steal Siberia and America doesn't. Putin knows this.

WTF should be our ally too

The tanks got there well before Trump was in. NATO wants to show off our massive dick, don't worry Ivan.

That looks more like wedge between Russia and Germany. Sanctions are still active.

Where is you friendship?

Dont be delusional. Ivan is not stupid Trump is just sweet talking them no russian give a fuck about that.

>Not understand it takes months to plan and mobilize these exercises and theyre too expensive to stop.

Shit Jeb! Was stull a viable canidate when we where putting the exercises together and theyre still excercises planned through the new year.

What will you call yourselfs? Mongolian empire?

Dude I see your point. But it's literally only a week of his presidency, you can't to shit like that easy and fast.

It's yet to early to say anything about his position on Russia.

Germans have a more favorable view of Russia than of America. Austrians too for that matter. I am talking about the average German not the Media.

Never kek, russian chinese relations are terrible

>having China as an ally
enjoy getting fucked over

our current economic dilemma is a direct result of our friendship with China

t. Chongli

We don`t need your dick around our borders

>I'm retarded

Expected nothing less from a slav desu

We're not friends. you don't fix years of diplomatic fuckups and looking weak in a few days. But Putin will take advantage of any situation he can (for himself or his country I don't know). like I said the USA must have a strong but fair disposition towards Russia, otherwise it'll be another diplomatic failure.

Because Chyna-US trade alliance is doing so well?

I don't want our dick there either, but NATO does and so does Poland.

Silly gweilo you are our greatest aries! We are nothing but hao pen you!

Your economic dilemma is direct result of 30 years for neoliberalism

this is what burgers REALLY BELIEVE, daily reminder, that Xi was on our military Parade in 2015, and Putin was on their Parade

So NATO will not be disolved ?

Remember, China is lusting over a big chunk of Siberia.

>NATO does
>implying NATO is not US puppet

)))

No, fuck China. Quit playing stupid.

>alliance when
I think they're indirectly allied and it makes sense. The only reason Mao turned West was because Mao wanted less pressure off the Chinese border and to stick it to Kruschev and Brehznev.

NATO is literally USA and its bitches.

Guess not. Apparently Trump is backing NATO

Do you have a picture of Lenin on your wall?

>Lenin
>not Tsar Nicholas and President Putin

And Russians admired Germans for centuries. The man who united Germany was very influenced by Russia during his work in St. Petersburg. We must form alliance but the only problem is fucking Poles and their eternal butthurt.

youtube.com/watch?v=vYnUzB-vX8o

Very friendly.

Why would someone who wants to get in bed with China have pictures of Tsar Nicholas and Putin?

American Grizzly bear fucks both of those tho.

>
>Eastern Europe > Germany > Western Europe > shit >>> USA > anything in the God forsaken continent of Asia
You do realise you're literally Asian, I hope.

Because as much as China likes Mao, they like their traditional folk heroes more.

I'm with the dissenting Ruskies in this thread: Trump is a good start, but Russia and China have a decades-long history that doesn't get minimized because of Trump.

That said Ruskies, I'm sorry for ever having doubted you. When I asked myself "why does the media try to make us hate Russia," I couldn't think of a single reason. You guys are alright. Putin is sketchy, but he hasn't done anything our guys haven't.

Doubt it friendo, communists throw away their history to worship their "great leaders"

>communists throw away their history to worship their "great leaders"

nice meme

Chinese Communism is weird everyone says they're Communists just to get up in life but everyone worships Guanyu (or relevant Chinese hero), celebrates Chinese traditional festivals and restores Buddhist temples and opens new Churches.

If anything Communist slogans are like American slogans, you say them to get approval but everybody knows nothing is going to happen.

Except Trump of course he seems bent on shaking things up, which isn't a bad thing.

The US is going MGTOW, fuck the "bitches".

>Guanyu

I don`t see any controversial with him, he was quite egalitarist, not elitarist

Nice try with your red trickery Vladimir but the Soviets threw away thew their tradition and history when they stormed the Winter Place killed their Tsar along with 85,000 Priests and burned all the Churches down.

Of course not but it just shows its not all Mao, Lenin and Stalin as some would have you believe.

>Winter Place

Provisional government was absolutely Africa shit-tier, it should be removed

>killed their Tsar

he wasn`t Tsar, he was citizen, no one blames monarchs for the Era of Palace Coups

I like to play for that chink, when i play in DW, cuz he is strong as fuck

Good Goy throw away your history and your faith for the revolution!

>german-russian alliance
maybe 120 years ago
but then family drama among inbred aristocrats ruined it all

>your faith

I`m atheist

>your history

no one throws it

Asiatic hordes be working with eachother. Sad!

I know because you reds threw it all away

Youre never touching Sup Forumsand again you fucking red.