Why does Sup Forums hate cities?

Why does Sup Forums hate cities?

I've been living in the countryside for the last month and it's boring as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDpPH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because pol is made up of boring people, otherwise they wouldn't be on pol constantly

It's the degenerate culture and the degenerate people. If a based city existed it would be fine, but I don't think you can find one in our modern era.

I dont hate cities. I hate what cities have become. Modernist buildings ruining the appeal and dooming themselves to abandonment. Niggers and other gib getters treating them like nests due to easy access to drugs and other shit. universities full of Marxist propaganda churn out more libs every semester.. cities need help.

Cities dehumanise

You can't care about your 100 neighbors as much as you can about your 4

An hour on pol a day
keeps the blue pill withdrawal away.

Cities are large population centers that, this day and age, tend to be have a higher left-leaning proportion. In the recent US election, I think it's fair cities receive some hate, people like Shillary only visit them and virtually neglect the people everywhere else; which is stupid when the city relies on the country for food, and such.

I love cities, but I'm a libtard.

Exactly

I don't hate cities, but I prefer suburbs now because I have kids.
It's not like I can take them to the bars and clubs and fancy restaurants.

Lots of my neighbors also have kids, every yard is like a small park, so they have lots of space to play, and no hobos or gang members tooling around. Witha large house and garage I can build stuff and do more hobbies.

If I was 23 and out hunting pussy and drinking every night then the city would be better.

north america and australian cities are more of cities of imprisonment. stupid idiots had to make everything so car dependent because of greedy boomers that wanted to have a fucking yard in the fucking city

i don't. i hate city people.

self obsessed, incapable, no perspective, little to no compassion, you people move out here & bitch that there isn't a jamba juice selling dildos made of frozen smoothie for you & your friends to share

cities aren't terrible. you people are a disease.

Does London have a single good-looking highrise

I wonder if degeneracy is similarly common in the countryside, except by virtue of it being so remote and uninhabited by comparison, the degeneracy appears much rarer --- simply because absolutely everything is rarer across the entire spectrum of human fuckery

just pure speculation, anybody know anything about the culture innawoods?

This. When most people say they hate cities it's because they hate the people there and the culture. Some hate it because of lack of space too but this part is big.

I have been to every major city in this country at least twice. Every single one of them is niggered out beyond hope.

Burn them, rebuild them and do better should be the motto.

Where did you get the idea that Sup Forums hates cities?

This is an interesting point and could be true. The other point however is even if the degeneracy exists in private at least in public space they do not show it for fear of how it would look. This is how it would be.

They don't let you do anything. Want to make a foundry? Nope. Want to weld something really quick or run the air compressor? Too loud, neighbors will get angry. Want to carve wood from a tree you chopped down? What trees? Want to make a well because you're tired of overpaying for city water that's killing your plants? Got a permit for that, goyim?

Fuck the city and everyone in it.

around the world people have figured out that you don't build cities with buildings made out of fucking plywood, when americans figure that out the rest of the world won't look down on them as much

cities are full of parasites and landless serfs who've been reduced to their little bubbles of existence
cities also gave birth to ideologies catering to parasites

rural life can be hard but it's pure and in sync with the earth, "boring" but diverse in activities, local community cohesiveness is great and trust is very high, people are more resourceful but don't try to pull shit at the expense of others
bond with your land is very important, makes you cherish it unlike a rootless urbanite who could live wherever

I've lived both lives and rural beats urban without a second thought
now could be the time to make the transition because urbanization keeps draining people from the countryside making the supply of real estate that much bigger whilst the exact opposite is happening in urban centers

great point concerning visibility - and I'm not attempting to suggest a false equivalency / tu quoque cop-out regarding the distinctions between cities and the countryside... it's obvious that cities attract limp-wristed commie college kids, and reinforce and amplify their behaviors, because people tend to spin each other into a frenzy - and are prone to copying each other

but I'm more specifically curious about the effect of isolation on people innawoods - is there something about being alone that encourages a sin-free lifestyle? I have a difficult time imagining that mountain men don't eat weird berries and mushrooms and fap all over animals they find in the bushes... ever since the eviction from the garden, we've been acting like total goofballs - and must fight to resist self destructive and dehumanizing urges

Ticking timebombs user, no city is self sufficient, they all need to import shit from everywhere else in order to function, population tends to live on top of each other like rats (jewyork city) and they're usually a melting pot of countless cultures which inevitably ends up in conflicts and an increase in degeneracy
That's not the worst part though, the unsustainability of them is emphasized when catastrophes occur, as you have millions of people in a small spot and don't have the means to satisfy their need since commerce is halted and supply is not enough
One major Carrington event anywhere in the civilized world and cities will be the worst place to be in as services will no longer be available, no emergency services or law enforcement forces the lwolies and criminals to rape and pillage everything as food and water become scarce and the population falls back into tribalism and complete absolute anarchy and chaos.

cant wait to get enough money to gtfo of this shithole and live in a comfy house in the rural countryside tbqhf

you live in houston don't ya

Niggers. Cities were great. Camden, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Trenton, Atlantic City, DC, Richmond, Hartford, Chicago, Buffalo, Pittsburgh all had beautiful architecture, fantastic ethnic cultural enclaves, rich cuisine, close knit urban communities....and now they're devastated nigger holes.

is that london?

This, the city is only a nice place when you 20.

i like country living better..people aren't self absorbed in their iphone and they actually wave as they drive by. I know every neighbor within 2 miles by first name and if the shit hits the fan we have each others back. It's great living in a 100% white area.

Pretty close mang, how did you guess?

because southerners don't know how to make proper cities. they're more of huge suburbs and strip malls with a central business district that no one wants to go to besides when they go to work

IS A SHILL THREAD MADE BY THE "CREW" OF DAVID BROCK

IGNORE THESE KIND OF THREADS AND REMAIN VIGILANT
REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN SO DON'T EXPECT THESE FUCKS TO GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY
REV UP THE REDPILL FILES AND STARK CHUNKING THEM INTO THE SHILL'S MINDS

archive.is/dDpPH

southerners literally make autistic cities

Yes, that's Fort Worth alright

>REMEMBER THAT COMPLACENCE KILLED THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

She hasn't taken the best step... yet.

>Why does Sup Forums hate cities?

Because they are fucking plebs.

Err, Sup Forums, that is.

their forebearers were racist and desired to live in suburbia and travel around in automobiles so they wouldn't see colored people which is why cities in the sunbelt and most of the midwest are the huge soulless shitholes they are. segregation is self defeating

Is that fucking manchester, the greatest shithole on earth?

pretty much

Probably NY

Because cities are noisy and filled with literally thousands of people you don't know pushing past you every time you step outside.

You can't see further than the end of the street, so you feel caged up and anxious. The noise is unnatural, the terrain is unnatural, and the air itself is unnatural.

You can't even walk anywhere without getting into crowds and almost being run over.

I don't know how people stand it

country + strip clubs and no sjws would be the master race setup.

not every city. german cities are quiet, then you go further west like amsterdam where there's noise everywhere. if people were like germans instead of extroverted like the english or dutch then cities would be peaceful

I remember quite comfy parts of German cities actually
I suppose I was thinking of the city centre.

cities are infested with left wing ideology and liberal bullshit

countryside's very conservative and people there are more generous/welcoming than those that live in the cities

Because Sup Forums is autistic and afraid of human interaction.

even the city centers are really peaceful in german cities, germans know how to society. quiet and respectful in public respecting each other's privacy and only socializing at a pub or a restaurant or at work

It is!

It's more nuanced than that
Human interaction disrupts your ability to think. We have thoughts going on in our heads

It's not that we don't want any human interaction, it's that cities tend to have too much

Found one for you.

I've got nothing against cities. But the lack of community is the worst part of it.

Although honestly it depends on which city and which area. Some places can still be nice and welcoming. It's the minority infested holes with no sense of community which people hate.

Then you have the usual complaints. Some cities are full of trash, look ugly, etc.

Pic related, an actual nice city in Norway.

wtf i love cities now

>trust me goy, i go out all the time after i shitpost for all my free time after work
What do you do outside anyway?

isn't that what alcohol and pubs in europe is for? community?

MUH STUFF TA DO!

HERE LANDLORD YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY HAVE ALL MY PAYCHECK!

you english are just shit at everything, we americans wouldn't build all of our shit out of plywood if the practice of building shit out of lumber besides commie blocks rubbed off from you onto us

I'm a cityfag. I'm ok with rural people, but I couldn't live out there.

Suburbanites should be gassed, like the slovenly vermin they are, though.

this. I lived in the downtown of major American city for a few years, and now currently live in the downtown of another downtown major american city and I couldn't exactly put my finger on what kinda makes living in a city center suck, and it's the people.

I love the architecture, the restaurants, chatting with tourists, famous people coming through, seeing the buzz and energy of people, the sights and sounds, but the hipsters, liberals, and whatnot try to turn a good thing into their own little bubble.

This is no joke, the loft building I live in is full of professors, book writers, journalists, gay couples, researchers, shit like that and they are all cool people, until they start doing that thing where they ASSUME everyone else is a raging liberal like them. There is no other reality with them, only mindless liberalism.

1 post by ID: Tct/XWpW
Sincerely data mining company inc. aka shilling post.

all those people are annoying

You cannot live in the city unless you are pulling in substantial dough without some kind of government gimme. So you get Wealthy Out of Touch Hipsters and Gimmedats tightly compacted and unable to avoid each other's farts and B.O.

Sure. But people like when their neighborhood feels welcoming and there is a sense of trust among the people. Like your own local community.

Nobody wants to be in a place where every apartment speaks a different language, nobody can understand each other, nobody cares about anyone outside their own door, nobody has any civic duty or feels responsible for their area. All those are traits associated with cities nowadays.

what cities have the best architecture?

bongland can be absolutely disgusting at times, and i want out

those are traits of housing blocs

too much government control of architecture now

I don't hate cities, I just prefer not to live in them.

I find them loud, crowded, dirty and expensive.

What they have to offer are civic buildings and entertainment-- the few times I year I find myself craving anything of the sort, I can travel to a city.

strausbourg

two general categories:
cool, urban, educated, liberal
boring, rural, uneducated, conservative

guess which part of the divide the Sup Forums userbase skews towards?

It's not that we don't know how, it's that we don't want that kind of city.

Until last year I spent the last few years living in the countryside, and a good deal of it tending a garden.
I've lived in big cities before, and I'm in one now, and the barenness of those places makes me pine for the countryside!

If there are things to do where you are, then no place can be boring.

most of you haven't even been to a city besides what you know of as your version of a city, how would you know you wouldn't want it if you've never experienced it

>tfw moving to Seattle for job.

Gonna be a trip

People on Sup Forums are educated. They fit into the reactionary part of the upper class that doesn't want to lose its privileged position

also, too high of a merchant to actual human density.

>english are just shit at everything
explains you

Is this what rurual dwellers think city living is like?

I lived on a very quiet little street like pic related, 10 mins walk along the river to work and this is in zone 2.

People only have the experience you described if they live on Oxford street.

>feels bored on countryside

young ppl living in cities dont do anything else than "hanging out" in caffees and bars.
>implying that is fun

This. Other than to stuff my face at some fancy restaurant, or watch a bunch of liberal fags prance around at a theater, I have no reason to visit one. I have no desire to visit chain "pubs" and soak up fake culture.

The university I lived at was in the centre of Glasgow, so I might be biased. I suppose there wouldn't be that much bustle in the residential areas of the city

discotheks, festivals, concerts, football games, shopping, red light

living in a city is totally blue pilled

>paying rent
>breathing shitty air
>limitted view to the next street side literally limits your mind
>living with SJW
>sharing a house with other ppl
>usually painful to find a parkin spot
>loud

This 100%.

what are you talking about? you can get student apartments in german cities for under 400 euros a month

Country life is only boring if you don't have a family. City life is degenerate and dirty. The streets are filled with trash. Ghetto niggers, illegal immigrants who don't speak the language, high prices, hurried, stressed-out people. It's crap.

Cities are usually filled with shitskins and leftists.

>hundreds of square miles of stacked up cuck sheds.
>"but there's so much to do, we have a Starbucks on every popular with carless, gunless progressives!"

I wonder why would Sup Forums hate that?

>discotheks, festivals
is only interested if young

>football games, shopping, red light
i am super happy to drive into town for that

>I own my apartment
>True that regarding the air
>I live in front of a small park
>Never seen a SJW in my street
>I share my apartment just with my gf
>I have an underground parking lot in my building
>Sound insulation is very good, and I live in a quiet street anyway

try again, kraut

Grew up in a small town, lived in a big city since college. The majority of my most degenerate acts have occured in small towns/the country. Cities talk a big game but there's not enough privacy to do the nasty stuff

>red light tourist
degenerate

how is that an argument?

i was thinking aobut: paying rent for decades instead of living in your own house...

you could buy a flat, they're cheap 50k euros in nuremburg

indeed

I've yet to be in a city with fresh air and people who greet you pleasantly in the street.

go back home to germany

that is bs

Because it's full of leftist fags and other degenerates, not to mention the shitskins.

We'll, these CHECK out