Eight-year-old American girl reportedly killed in Donald Trump's first military operation

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/donald-trump-first-military-operation-eight-year-old-killed-yemen-operation-al-qaeda-base-pentagon-a7554631.html

IT'S OK WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

[citation needed]

>[citation needed]

It's in the link and cited in several sources. From the independent, to the intercept, and most alternative media is covering this.

They train their kids to kill. She was either a shooter or a sex slave.

Send them to Hell to be with Allah.

>year long war and operation started under Obama
>now that Trump is in charge suddenly they report on MUH 8 YEAR OLD

Fuck the media

>8 Year Old
Here we fucking go.

>They train their kids to kill.

Yeah Americans train their kids to be killer. Fuck America.

>8year old American grill
>in Yemen

it's the parents fault if true.

E I G H T

they sure like using that number for stories dont they?

They'll enjoy trumps 8 years then.

It's Anwar alwalakis daughter, who was exiled in Yemen by Obama.

THAT MADMAN!!
oh Obama? Eh, his drones killed thousands of random civilians and he handed weapons over to ISIS. But it's fine cuz he's half black : )

but did he grab her pussy?

>Alex Jones
>used to report on Obama's endless drone strike campaign and attack on civil liberties
>check infowars
>nothing

>it's okay when Obama does it

Again Obama's not president anymore Trump the Record, I know you like to concern troll people but this is now all under TRUMP'S watch.

>people were killed in the middle east

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLE EAST

Hello CTR

>Kills Anwar al-Awlaki's 8 year old daughter

Trump has a long way to go to match Obama's kill count.

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/

>Not training your kid to kill.
Wut r u, a fgt?

Yeah bro liberals have NEVER criticized Obama for endless wars overseas and drone strikes.

This was an American CHILD killed without due process under Trump's orders.

This alone should be grounds for Trump's formal impeachment and potential trail in the Hague.

I'm just pointing out how there was little outrage when Obama did it. But now Trump led to one accidental death he's suddenly slapped straight onto the headlines as if he caused it on purpose.

All coronations are followed by a blood sacrifice
Its ancient tradition......

>Obama drones countless innocent civilians
>women and children dead all over in 7 different countries
>media downplays as much as fucking possible

>something happens on Trump's term
>MEDIA REPORT
>MEDIA REPORT
>MEDIA REPORT
>MEDIA REPORT
>MEDIA REPORT
>MEDIA REPORT

>I'm just pointing out how there was little outrage when Obama did it.
See

This operation that killed the 8 year old girl was planned prior to Trump taking the oath. This was Obongo's op.

>"the girl was hit in the neck and bled for over two hours"
That happened... Sage.

>Obama did it for 8 years and I still love him

Gotta gettem all!

Thank you President Trump

>Alex Jones
Lmao he's a fucking nutter I think the standards are a little higher for the MSM than Infowars and the humble water filter salesman

>little outrage
>Trump demonized by all sides

8 year old = 33 year old man with an ak-47, but the media needs Donald Trump to be a warmongering bad guy now, so Al-Qaeda works as a source I guess

>8-year-old

I keep seeing this number come up from the liberals.

King Nigger INTENTIONALLY kills an American Citizen, liberals don't say a thing.

Trump orders a raid on a Terrorist compound and during the raid a girl is killed as collateral damage through no direct order of Trumps. Liberals shit their pants.

kys shill faggot

That rifle is adorable

odd, isnt it? almost as if they got some sort of memo

>Nawar Al-Awlaki, who went by Nora, was the daughter of infamous New Mexico-born al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed by a US drone strike in the country in 2011.
>ragheads use childsoldiers
>what was Iran-Iraq war in the 80s
>what was Operation Ramadan

please proceed to take your life, you raging homobenis of a OP

>The Hague
Implying the ICC has any god damned authority over Americans. Fuck off.
Also, your emphasis of the fact that the dead kid was American betrays your own hypocrisy. Obama killed a bunch of muslim kids and you don't give a damn.

She shouldn't be hanging out with terrorists.

>Trump demonized by all sides

Why are you making excuses for this war mongering lunatic mass murder?

She's cute.

Corpse pics?

>Obama killed a bunch of muslim kids and you don't give a damn.

You don't even know who I am user.

> independent

>8
>American
>In the middle east
Dirt niggers cannot be American and never will be

Can't win an augment? Bring up OBAMA and claim victory.

Obama 500 million on free Syrian army (you know 5 guys). Fleet of brand new Toyota's for ISIS. Army in "Moderates" Syria .......pssst allah akbar. Getting Gadaffi Sodomized to death and plunging his country into chaos. Droning increase of 400% including us citizens without due process. Silencing Whistle blowers. Giving Iran a nucler deal like Clinton did in the 90's to North Korea.

Yep absolutely no broken eggs in the last 8 years. But hey at least the media couldn't be called racist if they sucked his dick.

Would they do that

rofl, more like its ok when democrats do it, almost never heard a peep from the media over obama's fuck ups.

>Giving Iran a nucler deal like Clinton did in the 90's to North Korea.

Iran didn't do shit to us you stupid neocon retard.

/thread

According to this thread:

Obama is still president

Anything Trump does must be weighed in to what Obama did

Anyone who attacks Trump defended Obama on everything he did.

I didn't say they did. My point was don't expect it to be peaches and cream mate.

Can you train your kids to POO IN LOO, Right you can't even do that yourself.

>This operation that killed the 8 year old girl was planned prior to Trump taking the oath.

And the operation was carried out by Trump, that means he's the one responsible for it. He could have canceled the raid.

>silent when Obama blows up kids
>suddenly outraged when Trump does it
>"lol drumpkins are hypocrites for letting this happen, not us for calling out Trump for doing something that we gave Obama a pass for"

this is some next level sophistry.

never in my life have i seen so much fucking propaganda in a single website.
>2 ads about "oy vey, DRUMPF is hurting harmless families, click here to donate shekles to these poor babies ;_;"
>le Trump didnt open Melania's door but obambo did
>THESE TWO PICTURES THAT PERFECTLY DEFINES DRUMPF'S PRECIDENCY (YOU'LL BE SHOCKED!!!!11111)

the weak should fear the strong

That's the what you get when you let Obama mulligans for so much shit because of Bush jr. ie Dick chainys puppet. I voted of Obama and I gave him a lot of passes (to many). Now Dems are full of shit and don't even know what common scenes is.

Where was the fuss when Obama did this about 1000 times over?

Oh that's right, it's only bad because it's Trump doing it.

>IT'S OK WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!

Yes.

The Independent has fallen a long, long way. It really is incredible, it used to be a quality paper

>Where was the fuss when Obama did this about 1000 times over?

We were fussing. We never got air time on tv.

I didn't care that Obama killed people. I cared that he was a hypocrite.

Do they mention how she was the daughter of a radicalized radicalized American, or is that too inconvenient?

Ah classic left tactic, if I'm saying he's not the sole reason for that girls death, then I'm obviously a fucking psycho.

She was born to a douchebag. Life isn't fair.

Much like how anything good that happened under Obama was to his credit, and anything bad was really Bush's fault.

Good Job Mr Trump!

Getting pissy over collateral.

>Nawar Al-Awlaki, who went by Nora, was the daughter of infamous New Mexico-born al-Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed by a US drone strike in the country in 2011.

Ahahaha

Post a link to a news source that isn't a left leaning liberal shit rag.

And just how many 8 year olds were raped and sacrificed to Moloch by these libshits anyway?

Watch this is what winning looks like

Vice news on YouTube

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

Make sure u watch the 1st 30 mins.

We have rules, we fucking Aim, we have fucking honor...

They shot anything that moves until they die or run out of ammo.

Prove to me that American guns, in American hands killed anyone other then wahhabi shitbirds...

That's right you can't!

Tell Brock I said To go fuck himself

Obama coverage was severly downplayed in comparison to the shit Trump's getting.

obongo has been bombing yemen for 2 years

It's nice of you to acknowledge CNN is no better than InfoWars.

It's ok because they had Pizza after.

>I didn't care that Obama killed people.

You don't care your president killed innocent people without due process and no accountability?

>Obama fucks up Yemen beyond belief
>one week into the presidency Trump hasn't fixed it yet

Lol. The funniest parts is no one ever heard about Yemen because it's a case where Shillary not only helped depose the president of Yemen, put Obongers supported the Saudi invasion of Yemen.

No we are just pointing out that you are a huge hypocrite. You supported loved Obama now Trump does the samething and you want civil war. YOU are the fucking hypocrite.

collateral damage happens during war.

if people are troubled by that fact maybe stop starting and continuing pointless wars.

The children ARE the pizza.

It's like we were not even at war in all these places the media was unfucking believable. I have never been so sick of the news outlets in my life.

When it comes to ISIS, we have to start taking out their families.

Actually, no, you filthy fucking jew. We're going to play the same game under Trump's presidency as we did under the nigger chimp's. Everything that goes wrong for the first 7.5 years of Trump's campaign will be Obama's fault. Anything that goes wrong in the last 6 months of it will be the incoming president's fault.

So? It's war. People die.

The point is that Trump is doing many of the things that republicans slammed Obama for, but now the right doesn't seem to care.

Seems like Trunp is making good on his promise to go after the families of terrorists. USA is now a thug state with no moral authority. Just as bad as the terrorists

>republicans

I think you meant RINO.

That's what will happen from now on if you use human shields.

No, not really. Especially mudslimes.

Ok and? The terrorists manage their operations out of schools and hospitals so that they force us to do it

I guess you would rather we give money and weapons to the terrorists while dismantling our military

Nobody here believes sand nigger lives matter.

>No, not really. Especially mudslimes.

So why did you care under Obama and cry about muh constitution? Boy partisan politics is a hell of a thing. If you are a lunatic killer just admit you are.

>IT'S OK WHEN TRUMP DOES IT!

We should give him a Nobel Peace Price like Obama.

Obama killed all sorts of people even US citizens and media was very quiet. Frankly I don't give a fuck its just a war of narratives and I want our side to win,

Didn't Obama support some radical Islamist Group that cut off the head of a 9 yr old Boy on the back of a pickup truck and filmed it?

u mad bby?