Pope Francis Orders All Freemasons Expelled After Knights Of Malta Surround President Trump

An extraordinary Security Council (SC) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that an ongoing schism in the Roman Catholic Church has now reached “full civil war status” after the Order of Malta (Knights of Malta) leader in the US, Cardinal Timothy Dolan, shockingly presided over the inauguration prayer ceremony (the most elaborate in American history) yesterday of President Donald Trump by reading scriptures from the Freemasons most holy book called the Wisdom of Solomon—immediately after which, Pope Francis ordered all Freemasons to be expelled from the Church

According to this report, on 18 February 2016, Pope Francis publically declared that Trump was not a Christian in order to influence the American election, thus leading the Security Council, on 28 February 2016, to stunningly reveal that then New York City billionaire Donald Trump was the leader of the Freemasonic forces retaking control of America to coincide with the 300th anniversary of their main lodges founding in London on 24 June 1717, and whose members actually created the United States.

With Freemason Trump winning the US presidency, however, this report continues, Pope Frances discovered that, at least, 34 of the highest ranking Order of Malta members in this US, as well as other highly ranked Roman Catholic Church officials, had supported America’s new leader in his historic victory over the apostate Hillary Clinton—thus leading Pope Francis to order Cardinal Raymond Burke (November 2016) to “clean out” all of the Freemasons found in the Order of Malta, and a month later (December 2016) his creating of a commission to investigate everyone in the Order of Malta too.

>whatdoesitmean.com/index2214.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=spiVRC7PO1I
youtu.be/6z7O7UZxipM?t=208
youtu.be/6z7O7UZxipM?t=377
whatdoesitmean.com/index2214.htm
vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19831126_declaration-masonic_en.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so he's a soro's tool.

Czech'd

>Freemason Trump

Sauce on this.

Holy. Shit.

Yes anyone got sauce??

Good. Masons are an enemy of Christ.

Pope Francis the Heretic.
Pope Francis the Blasphemer.

>mfw Catholicucks think they can arbitrate who's a Christian and who isn't

>Christian group
>Enemy of Christ
Hitler and Stalin sure did a number on you guys.

Damn, he's gonna get zucc'd here soon if I had to guess.

Masons are pro Christ. Roman Catholics have been anti Christian lately under Francis

Satan confirms.

Freemasons are kikes from another mother

Hope they convert before they die, Catholicism is for everyone, and nothing else.

go lick some muzzie feet, catholic faggots.

Even God frowns on the Catholics

Americans who know history shouldn't be surprised by this. We have always been hostile toward Catholics and at one point quarantined 100% of them in Maryland. Hense their weirdly medieval catholic state flag to this day.

fyi they're not Catholics ok, they're modernists.

Well, I'm a catholic mason and still not expelled.

I guess Kremlins are not enjoying correct information.

Catholicism is gilded assstain-tier.

Thats a lot of bullshit but interesting if partially true

>Freemasons are supposedly crypto jews
>Pope Francis is supposedly a crypto jew
>The Catholic Church and the Freemasons are supposedly crypto jewish organizations
>all of this is one big crypto jewish civil war

Masons are satanists you retard

well duhh.. The catholic church droped the ball with the failure to propagate the Holy rosary.

No shit. 2nd Vatican was a mistake just as Secularism was.

huh that explains why everyone feels guilty around here
Thanks professor!

Nah, that's a joke Taxil played on the Catholics to make them look stupid.
Sure worked.

Knights of Malta aren't Freemasons
Freemasons, and any other secret society, automatically incur excommunication and have for centuries
This is bullshit.

Sorcha faal is often on the spotlight of truth. Also they were greatly opossed to Shillary and supported Trump as the last hope to debunk WW3

>Timothy Dolan

Yea I know, Just didn't know who he was serving.

what about Opus Dei?

Sorcha faal is a well-known disinfo agent.

On this particular subject matter I would probably use Leo Zagami as a starting point and work from there as to what can be corroborated or ruled out.

Holy shit this makes so much sense. I never could figure out where Trump was getting all of his religious support from, but if he's a freemason it all makes sense.

>report circulating in the Kremlin today

discarded
more bullshit from sorcha faal

That´s what I was refering to. Sorcha is labeled as disinfo, but there´s a lot of half or hidden truths in their reports. If you can read between lines you should be able to garner some valuable info.

>Google
>One shitty result

bergoglio is a cuck but this is

Fake news tbhfam

I honestly don't think he's a Freemason. That shit is babbys first secret society, anyway.

If he was strictly a Freemason, he would have ionic columns, rather than corinthian columns, in his penthouse.

>he would have ionic columns, rather than corinthian column
What an odd metric. Especially when Corinthian is one of the primary schools. As in, the Junior Warden's column.

kek at the palm tree

we need some life in here

This is such utter bullshit.

There is ZERO evidence that Trump is a Freemason, while there is plenty of evidence that Jesuits (the "pope" is a Jesuit) and Knights of Malta are just different flavors of The Craft.

That site you linked is full of absolute nonsense, and his "citation" links are wiki pages, his own other bullshit "articles", and Reddit.

Any organization which binds by oath its regular actions to secrecy are forbidden for Catholics. All secret societies are prohibited.

The pope Jorge Mario Bergoglio is not legitimate. He is a plant of George Soros and the Obama administration.

Here's an analysis in Italian. In a mail send before the Vatileaks scandal forced Pope Benedict XVI to resign, John Podesta said:
>“Newman: There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic church. (…) Podesta: We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United. Like most Spring movements, I think this one will have to be bottom up”.

comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/

>inb4 I know it´s RT
They said that there are speculations that Soros influenced the Pope election and that more and more based countries want this old bitch out

youtube.com/watch?v=spiVRC7PO1I

It's not terribly strange, when you really activate those almonds.

Nice fake news you have happening there. This article is little more than jewish trickery.

Why do you believe that Opus Dei is a secret society?

Praise´em

hahaha leo zagami
I wouldn't trust that dracula looking fucker

youtu.be/6z7O7UZxipM?t=208

youtu.be/6z7O7UZxipM?t=377

>2017
>still hasn't revealed shit

Pope Francis is a sellout and should be expelled just like many sellout popes ahve been throughtout catholic history.

Jesus. It just looks so tacky.

>>whatdoesitmean.com/index2214.htm
Now this is some solid tinfoil guys; this lady has Alex Jones beat hands down.

[Note: The WhatDoesItMean.com website was created for and donated to the Sisters of Sorcha Faal in 2003 by a small group of American computer experts led by the late global technology guru Wayne Green (1922-2013) to counter the propaganda being used by the West to promote their illegal 2003 invasion of Iraq.]

[Note: The word Kremlin (fortress inside a city) as used in this report refers to Russian citadels, including in Moscow, having cathedrals wherein female Schema monks (Orthodox nuns) reside, many of whom are devoted to the mission of the Sisters of Sorcha Faal.]

Mark of the beast comfirms FPBP

He may cuck, traditionalists won't however!

>Any organization which binds by oath its regular actions to secrecy are forbidden for Catholics.

Except the Pope himself is a Jesuit and belongs to such a secret society with blood oaths.

They need to excom this fucking tranny, Muslim loving faggot pedo

Thar, that proves my point. Corinthian = beauty.

kek confirm satan was true

fuck

Do not heed the word of the profaned pope.

>Podesta
>Pedophile in the Pedophile group

Not unlikely.

Fake news.
vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_19831126_declaration-masonic_en.html

Any mason is excomunicated.
Since ever.
Period.

Whatever.

We need a change in upper management

One cool thing about catholic religion that few know, that everyone that is an communist or helps one is automatically excomunged

As a Mason, I have to say we don't have the best history with the Vatican.

>Pope Francis Orders All Freemasons Expelled

Bye.

Freemasons is just a men's drinking club for good cunts only that also wants to build Solomon's temple.
There are a lot of successful people in it since drop kicks aren't allowed and older members mentor younger members and everyone looks out for each other.

So this confirms current pope is not legit, then?

>Freemason Trump

wtf I love Masons now

Ave Maria

So Jews?

The Catlicks love screwing over fellow Christians, Masons are bro-tier
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_de_Molay

Pretty much. Firemen do the same thing, but they also put out fires instead of discussing magic temples.

But is a logical thing.
Communion means literally "commun union" if someone doesn't agree with the community, is not in communion.
Comunism is against God, so...

Libertation theology. They wishwash the thing and are doublethinking masters.
There are text from John Paul II against it. Is a dangerous way of thinking. So if he declares himself an advocate of that theological concept, yes, it could change a lot of things.

m-my faith is shaken

Jews actively fuck others over since they have no land to actually produce things.
The closest Freemasons come to fucking you over is giving your competition mates rates.

They are not Satanist, Miroslav

I wonder if the popes new-found scruples extend as far as abolishing the Jesuit Order, Opus Dei, and the Knights of Columbus, to name but a few. I doubt it. He's a pedophile who eats John Podesta's shite and spunk, and has tapeworms from rimming muslim arse.

My great-grandpa was a freemason back in Spain, I've still got his membership certificate framed.

I wonder if I could join because of that or something.

>polish
>critical thinking

Almost had me there bud

they are.

>older members mentor younger members in the fine art of drinking at secret clubs

>Francis isn't a kid fiddling mason himself

wow nice source
sage

More accurately, they're luciferians. The distinction is an important one.

This. Automatic excommunication.

P2 lodge.

A lot of them are successful business owners. Also there is a ton of life skill and attitude adjustment stuff. Like "make sure you measure twice cut once" stuff but obviously much more involved.

Maybe the word is not Satanism.
Do you prefer the term Luciferanism?
Or maybe is more comfortable call it Gnosticism.

It's really the same dog with different names.

The distinction is quite stupid if you askme because one is the name, and the other is the job. But whatever.

No, I hear Benedict is still the true pope.

Trump or the pope?

I CALLED IT I FUCKING CALLED IT

Association with freemasonry is a mortal sin.

Wtf I love polytheism now

Thankfully most Catholics in the usa will be deported

False. It's only association with groups which seek to harm the Catholic Church for it to be a [Catholic] mortal sin.