US MILITARY FLIES TRUMP/PENCE FLAGS - LIBTURD PANT SHITTING INTENSIFIES

Liberal forums are shitting it over multiple sightings of US military convoys flying the MAGA flags last weekend. Fucking idiots.

Anyone here seen them??

Just fucking start a civil war already
I will take California ASAP

USA USA USA

You will take a bullet in the sternum Pablo.

based Ivory Coast

pant shitters

Take the Hollywood Jews with it, and it's a deal!

I love you guys.

>military shows respect to commander chief
>HOLY SHIT DEATH SQUADS SOON THE MILITARY IS HORRIBLE

It's like it's just dawning on libshits that the military is not really on the side of a bunch of fags from SF

>I will take California ASAP
>Implying you haven't already

No we will keep California, we are just going to purge it first in order to prevent "climate change" see we are noble.

Taking all those Jews in, thanks Jaun

Soon

>be safe OP
Do these retards really think Trump will send out right wing death squads ?

Self induced visions.

The call will be answered if he did though. Many would line up to answer that and fulfill that role should it be necessary.

count me in. I cant wait.

>Libtards thought the military was going to be on their side

cool, he is their boss

>I really hope my old Kentucky home doesn't have a "patriot" problem

GET OUT OF MY STATE

Slave ships will pick you up nigger.

Well their not retarded for nothing user

MAGA

>liberals acting as if the based WWII generation would've voted for a blown out vagina who pandered to trans-superfat black otherkins over Trump

Their delusion knows no bounds

found the vid

Where do you buy military surplus vehicles?

I have an extra empty stall in my garage, atm.

You'll probably be victorious... until you hit ventura/kern county. Then we peel off your faces.

Trump coronation when?

Beuatiful

RESIST. REEEEE

Usually the bases have auctions once a year. Check it out.

I have no problem with this

The faggot op in pic must be from Louisville or Lexington

Maybe because it's literally going directly against a DoD directive on political statements you earmuff wearing, helmets-on, slobbering retard

>B-but you right-wing "gun nuts" wouldnt stand a chance against the US military!

Finally libtards have finally realized that the military is made up of the same right-wing "gun nuts" that they shit all over.

Left-wing death camps when?

Are you guys solid red? I need to escape from this communist shithole after I've done my time in the muhreens. I swear I've only ever voted Republican and I hate gun laws on principle.

Solid red except for Jefferson County and Fayette County, guess were Louisville and Lexington is at?

lol this faggot hates usa

>Maybe because it's literally going directly against a DoD directive on political statements you earmuff wearing, helmets-on, slobbering retard

WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thst was Obama DOD

We Trump now

The primary guidance concerning political activity for military members is found in DoD Directive 1344.10 [Guidance for Military Personnel]. Per longstanding DoD policy, active duty personnel may not engage in partisan political activities and all military personnel should avoid the inference that their political activities imply or appear to imply DoD sponsorship, approval,
or endorsement of a political candidate, campaign, or cause. Members on active duty may not campaign for a partisan candidate, engage in partisan fundraising activities, serve as an officer of a partisan club, or speak before a partisan gathering. Active duty members may, however, express their personal opinions on political candidates and issues, make monetary contributions to a political campaign or organization, and attend political events as a spectator when not in uniform.

Except it doesn't, try again dickskinner.

Aren't those up-armored?

They sell those as surplus? SWEET.

All you need now is a 50 cal and a TOW launcher for the car show.

like you haven't already?

Most of my friends are cops or servicemen. I can 100% tell you they should be scared. If i were a liberal i would delete my accounts and hope people arent image capturing them

The military is explicitly not supposed to publiclyshow favor to any candidacy, party, or individual. That is a campaign flag. There is something to be concerned about, yes, but it is well taken care of with a simple reprimand from I higher military officer.

Fuck off crew faggot

I doubt it. Military loves Trump too much. Please he is their commander and chief anyways. It would have been a huge violation during the elections though.

>when not in uniform.

No givecy backies

I'm right next to them in West Virginia, solid fucking red...

Yes.

As far as I know, you are required to swap out the doors for larger windows and install a new catalytic converter. As well as paint over vehicle identifiers.

There is a place the sell retired military vehicles and other equipment not far from me. Prices range from $4,000 to $12,000 USD. All depending on the year and mileage.

Don't worry beaner, we'll emancipate him. You can take his place.

Ok but you can only have La and san diego. We get baja for the trade. Sound good juan Pablo Rodrigo Sancho Ramirez ?

SCREW MIDNIGHT

IF IT'S HALF PAST NINE

>Mexico
>Taking anything from the US

Don't be fooled, there is a wing of the military that wants Trump dead. They are the bootlickers who answer only to the military industrial machine, aka maximum monetary income, aka satanism. Trump goes against this even though he is for a large military.

I know he's being careful though, I'm not worried. But don't think that the military is on his side.

Einsatzgruppen when?

Blow it out your ass, Alinsky.

>As far as I know, you are required to swap out the doors for larger windows
If that's true then that blows the 'they are just milsurp' theory out the window because it had the OG doors

Most excellent content.

Can we form an alliance with Mexico if we give them some of their former territory back?

You keep Cali. You already won it fair and square. We're still calling dibs on Texas.

repremand for what commie? for supporting thier commander in chief? they cant show support for a candidate in uniform but Trump is president get used to it.

Do it faggot.
But don't forget all these libcunts will shill for your country to accept "refugees" and become new Somalia.

THAT MEANS ITS RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD TIME

Canadian military is

Maybe the faggot liberals shouldn't have sold out this country to niggers and attacked police and military vets. I still don't know how delusion the noguns faggot limp wrists think they would ever win in a civil war.

My Grandfather was in WW2 and is still alive. He was an artillery man. Beyond me, he is the only Trump voter in my ultra-cucked family.

When he told us all it felt fucking great lol.

This.
>B-But they stopped six gorillion more Jews from getting Shoah'd!

>live in PA and would be on the front lines of any Civil War

That flags not secured properly.

>have been a huge violation during the elections
Yes, the whole situation can be wrapped up with for show publicly released written reprimand from the CO of whatever unit that is. Doesn't even have to be a big wig, in fact it's probably best if it isn't. If what I described occurs, this little infraction gets swept under the rug and everyone busies themselves with finding something else to be outraged with. No one has to be punished or apologize and sets military command in a more favorable position in public opinion overall.

It's not military. It's probably just a bunch of super serious LARPers or airsoft guys who bought surplus Humvees and took them out on a mock-convoy. If they were really military, they'd need to have unit insignias and markings on the vehicles, which aren't there.

So it's all civilian. Still pretty based though.

Well technically we actually cant do that kind of stuff. Im no lib, but according to the hatch act we have to be impartial to all of politics to not be seen as abusing our power.

Fuck off beanshits

>Hey Joe do you think it would be funny if I flew a Trump flag at the front of the convoy?
>Yeah dude that would be fucking hilarious, we can deal with the njp

And that's all there is to it.

Me too me too

>I really hope Kentucky doesn't have a "patriot" problem

lol yeah I'm sure it's nothing but liberals there, boy do these faggots live in echo chambers

And im not really sure if it applies directly to the military but I know it applies directly to the federal govt agencies (fbi, cia, nsa) and since nat guard are part of DoD i believe they would fall into this.

No they can't show that kind of partisan support there's a good reason for that which has been discussed at length. Yes, support commander in chief and hold true to the oaths of service. Don't be a fascist shill. You won, what else do you want?

RWDS will be more than just a meme if leftists start a civil war

i don't think so Jose

Lextown fag here. The city is actually pretty sweet.

>Trump didn't win the vote of surviving WW2 veterans by a huge margin

i doubt its some random guy you can see 2 more in the mirror

Fucking Glorious.

Hatch act does apply to alphabet soup agencies. That's why Comey was in hot water for "announcing" investigation during the campaign.

>If they were really military, they'd need to have unit insignias and markings on the vehicles, which aren't there
What kind of insignia do you think is supposed to be there? They have vehicle serial numbers on the front of the hood. Highly doubt those are people larping.

Apparently these aren't surplus, but either Marines or SF. There was a detailed post earlier today explaining that the vehicles are still equipped with gear which is removed from surplus vehicles.

Yea thats what im saying so they might be disciplined for this but not sure

Yea, I am just swimming in Libs here in Kentucky, send help XD

Your county went blue during the election, my point still stands.

Its not on a flagpole, its an antenna.

Only a few actually had serial numbers. I believe it was the third one in the convoy was reported to be entirely blank.

Even if they all had proper registration numbers and everything was in order, all the local armories, national guard stations, and bases denied knowing about the convoy. I just can't see them lying about something like that, what would their motive be?

It just seems more likely that a bunch of dudes got together with their surplus military hardware and paraded it around on the highway with a trump flag to scare the libtards into writing another article about Trump being a Nazi.

>mdw

>*muffled star spangled banner plays in the distance*

Molan Labe
t. norcal patriot

Top fucking jej... What in the fuck was he going for with this picture? He looks like a sniveling little bitchboy (which he is)... Holy shit

> I just can't see them lying about something like that, what would their motive be?

The motive is that they all support Trump and think it is funny.

"Sir there's some reporter on the phone asking about a flag on a HMMWV, what do we tell them?"

"Tell them to fuck off"

"I'm sorry ma'am but we certainly don't have political messages on our vehicles. Please contact us again if we can answer any further questions"

>be safe
This reminds me.
There's these leftie retards who plan to march from Berlin to motherfucking Aleppo to protest the war or some shit like that.

fb.com/CivilMarchForAleppo/

Even though it'd be the quickest route, they're leaving out Hungary because a libtard here convinced them that they wouldn't be safe from RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS.
Apparently taking a stroll through al-Nusra country is safer than Hungary.

KKK K KKK K K

And how many other parts of your Goverment that aren't supposed to show affiliation dropped on their knees for Hillary?
Libtards are throwing a tantrum because their ideology doesn't permit effective infiltration into the military.

You can also see it's part of a convoy in the wing mirror