Volunteer lawyers at JFK preparing petitions for detainees

why are white women so naive Sup Forums ?

Numale central.
Also they wanna fuck the poor imigrants

That would look great on their resumes. It's literally the only reason.

Why do americans need refugees and muslims so badly? They literally crave them. What the flying fuck?

Because it's cool now

call of duty moral warfare

this is their opportunity to make like really important history

>that heel pop

Just fapped not 3 minutes ago but I'm already turned on again

>What a qt

I'd like to take her out for some coffee

Someone do the world a favor and gun them all down while shouting ALLAHU AKBAR

Because we can't virtue signal as hard as Europe and Canada if we don't take them and don't you know it's a competition goy?

They aren't naive, they just fuck niggers

I hate white women
But they're children. We should put them where they belong. With force if necessary.

Yup, those law school grads are a pretty desperate lot.

I wonder how many had their JDs paid for by daddy. This shit just smells like some virtue signaling bullshit on the professional level.

How the fuck do these lawyers have time to do this? Get back to the court room...

The problem isn't that they're naive - on the contrary, they tend to become very smart when they have to. The problem is that they're extremely moralistic, and over zealous about it.

Well it's all meassured in how much they can accomplish.

My bet it's in not much.

muh progressiveness

look how nice of a person i am

I agree. I feel like they're there(like many others) just to be seen and "part of it" so later they can look back and say they were part of it or some shit.

This is how you get valuable work experience.
>put this on your resume and smoke it
Don't wait around for someone to offer you a job, practice.
>Dat ACLU money
These are obvious auditions.

The natural female impulse for compassion isn't being checked by the natural male impulse for protection.

too dumb to go into high paying corporate law

there is a reason why tons of public defenders are women

>volunteer lawyers

So, lawyers who can't get work?

they do it for free

We're a borken people

Please nuke us

I will never understand how people can proficiently work using a laptop.

They actually want to be enslaved by strong men. I didn't realize this but it's all they're yearning for. It's slightly uncanny.

those are American mutts. They can only loosely be associated with white women.

Because it's cool FOR now

Ftfy

wait until they get vitrioled.

hint; they cant

All women are. They inherently have no own opinion, they will just adopt whatever their social circles spout. Which makes it very easy to rope them into suicidal behavior.

>knew 4 "red pilled" girls during my early twenties
>out of those 4, three eventually ended up in more liberal circles and then started sending out mails to their old friends, talking about how they want to make sure that everyone knows they never meant what they said but only said it because they wanted to be cool and liked and that they couldn't live with themselves if someone kept thinking these were their actual opinions

I can fucking assure you that if their circle of friends would flip to the right, they'd immediately renounce all their lefty statements again.

They wouldn't be there preparing petitions if the filth coming through our borders were targeting their jobs rather than uneducated, low skill jobs. Stated differently, they're total fucking hypocrites.

Drunk off virtue signaling. Truely virtue signaling is the most destructive drug of our time and bitches can't get enough.

They feel as if they have to prove they're a good person to everyone. It's a social disease.

American whites suffer from something called 'force altruism'. Basically, they're trying to earn brownie points with minorities by appearing "progressive" and "tolerant".

it's simple, they seriously want to fuck those refugee men

>volunteer lawyers
none of them passed the bar.

White women voted for Trump though.

>practicing in jeans

we need a final solution to the eternal white woman

Frontal lobe damage

We don't. Liberals think accepting shit-tier humanities from third-world shitholes gives them the moral high ground.

Because they want to be viewed as Edge, Kind, Morally Progressive, and therefore be "somebody" instead of "nobody". They don't give a shit about those economic immigrants at all. Sneaky as FUCK!

>lawyers

they aren't lawyers, they are JDs

>American woman on their knee's for Islam.

>MUH WAGE GAP FUCK MEN
>Proceed to work for free

Really makes you think.

letting women vote was a bigger mistake than anything we did involving slaves

>pink haired "lawyer"

I'd rather be deported than be represented by "her"

it's fine if you have a mouse.

Underrated

This. It's not volunteer, these kids literally can't get work. Notice how they're all in their 20s. Real lawyers don't give a shit.

I thought Trump & Co. will bitchslap some sense into America, wtf is happening?

>start law firm
>look at potential hire's resume
>"sat in JFK to help refugees"
Sorry, we're hiring real lawyers

You´re right but they are likely not there to work proficiently as legal defenders but they are there to proficiently generate a positive image of themselves or their practice to the general public.

Virtue signalling in the profit motive

>these kids literally can't get work

probably because they can't network.
pro-bono looks good on paper but it only goes so far.

>real lawyers don't give a shit

Didn't the highest ranking attorney in the US oppose this and lose her job?

You can't force those who disagree with you to change their stance.
You have to show them through example that your way is superior, and Trump has only been in office for less than a month.

Good point

>wage gap
>women making less money
>female lawyers doing volunteer work

such a fucking mystery how can this be true???

Me either. It is terrible for your posture to start with.

it's by nature.

>lawyers who are too shit to get hired in a real law firm offer to write pieces of paper for detainees

Rome wasnt built in a day

R A R E R A R E

Are you implying that parasite braindead commies are able to adapt and listen and comprehend the most common-sense things? Seriously? They're literally shitslam-tier.

publicity stunt. she was the interim AG, would have lost that position as soon as they finally approve Session anyway.
she just did this so she can get a job at some libtard think tank afterwards for being such a hero and standing up to the dictator

Not even the president can bitch-slap feminism.

It's their job. Americans do anything for money. When a marine rapes a woman in some war, you know what's his excuse? It's muh job.

Indeed, do not underestimate these women. The are cunning and will get you at every small mistake you make.
In some lawyer circles this is regarded despicable; in other circles it's regarded as a 'baptism'. Life isn't black or white.
University book burnings happened in the 60'ies in Antwerp and Brussels by lefties. I think you heard some stuff of what happened before the 60's?
See my first reference; being a lawyer is always being regarded as a prime paying job. Sacrificing yourself for a couple of days, weeks maybe even months will make you in certain circles a prospect because of your hard volunteer idealistic work.

>lawyers at JFK
"paralegals working for the ACLU"

Translate your fucking headlines right. Also respond to them with "EOs are carried out by the Executive Branch, a power already vested in it by Legislative/Judical Branches.

Stays don't mean shit, and get judges outed as contrarians.

Human stupidity has no limits. You can put a foolish girl through law school but most of them will continue to be foolish for many years after graduation, some possibly for life. It's the human condition.

The calling of these women is nurturing. This activity is a substitute for caring for children. This misdirected female drive to nurture is one of the reasons why first-world civilization rots from within.

they're not working. nothing they are doing concerning immigration requires judicious use of a laptop and $1000 smartphone.

They want cnn, nyt, msnbc and huffpo to take pictures of them being tolerant white people.

Lawyers are a corrupt occupation.
Their job is to play word games so know one who didn't go to law school can understand their legal jargon.
The constantly try to "out language" other lawyers.
They get jobs in legislature to make more laws and write more convoluted laws.
They're rich (went to law school) and do not have real world or work experience.
They write laws on topics they don't know shit about.
REMOVE LAWYER.

This, we need to purge the judiciary, Obama's single biggest act was appointing one third of all sitting federal judges and reversing the ideological tendency from mostly conservative to mostly progressive.

It's natural of anything effeminate to want to be dominated. Liberals, leftists, women, they're basically bitches in heat.

For most, it's this.
Same with people who could not tell you a single thing about Obama's campaign platform, except "Hope and Change!"®, but still voted for him because he would be the first black president and, 'like, that's history, I get to be part of historical event'.

>Well it's all meassured in how much they can accomplish.
I would argue that isn't the case, as these fucking idiots rarely accomplish anything. Rather, it's about how much publicity they can get while acting like they're accomplishing something.

How fake can white people get? Don't they see how retarded they look?

>women using a Thinkpad
>numales using a MacBook

What happened

FAST oc

Women seem to have a need to constantly be involved in social activism and charity groups. I think it starts with a nurturing instinct and ends up being about women's constant need to socially one-up each other by being involved in the most things.

If you have ever had the misfortune of getting sucked into a female dominated charity you've seen it in action. They're poorly run and always centered around events where large groups of people need to meet up. More time is spent talking than getting anything done for the cause.

White women are just niggers. All the cum has bleached their skin.

russia u should help us by taking some the refugees off our hands

It's the same thing

Lawyer here.

This is the equivalent of ambulance chasing, and under the RPC you wouldn't be allowed to charge for services so yeah, probably all out of work to begin with.

I don't know what the hell they need to be physically at the airport for either. I imagine they are just sending out resumes while getting to virtue signal.

Why are they all white? Where are the minorities donating their free time?

No. That's the fucking problem. These people are blind. This is what happens when you let emotion dictate all of your decisions in life.

They have always been sheltered from the real world by white men. If we propagated the species through cloning or something and forced women to fend for themselves, that might fix them.