Can any Idaho Sup Forumsacks tell me about their state? I'm considering going after a job in Ada County in a few years...

Can any Idaho Sup Forumsacks tell me about their state? I'm considering going after a job in Ada County in a few years. I live in Houston, Texas right now and I would never want to raise my future children here.

Is Idaho the conservative white paradise I'm imagining it to be or am I just overly romanticizing it? It seems to me from my research that the Boise metro area is in a conservative county that is 80%+ white in a solidly red state. Is this accurate?

Bumping, also thinking about moving to Boise from VA

What are the girls like?

were next to the super volcano in Yellowstone..

Boise itself is majority democratic. Overall the state is very red though.

The winters will be much colder than you're used to in Texas

Beautiful innocent women, but the state is horrible. You have to drive to Salt Lake to do literally anything.

Drivers are horrible also.

Boise reporting in, it's ultra conservative and basically America from the 50's here. I know all of my neighbors, and only occasionally see a black clad ninja with her sandniglets at WinCo but they're here.
We've gotten record snow and record cold this winter.
The job market kinda sucks but I'm in a high tech industry so I'm unconcerned. It's great for families and there's little to no crime in areas of Boise.

I have grandparents in Idaho.

Stay away. It's shit. Tell all your friends never to visit. Stay out. Trust me.

What is the business/tax environment like?

I build websites for small businesses

Is that really true about nothing to do?

Everything i like is outdoors: guns, offroading, hiking, etc

>not staying and helping make Houston great again

You're just as bad as the minorities that flood here, bub.

There's a boom in the technology sector right now. Growing pretty fast.

Biz and tax friendly. Boise is a bit expensive but nothing like Houston. You'd be able to buy a mansion in Meridian for what you'd spend in Houston.

That isn't true. Plenty to do, even more if you're a outdoors person

You can go off roading, hunting, skiing and fishing all in the same day here if you wish in the Fall. I've got several rifles and pistols, you've just got to be outside the city limits

Sounds based. Thanks. Now I'm really starting to consider it. Might have to take a rocky mountain road trip to test the waters.

I live in a massive city and outside of my work I usually just chill at home, so not a problem for me. I've heard the outdoors scene in Idaho is top tier.

You're trying to swim against the river.

What about your children Houston bro? You can fight the good fight but in the end when your daughter comes home with Juan you'll wonder if it was worth it.

Sounds pretty good. The only thing worrying me is the winter, how often does it get below 20 in the daytime? Is there brutal wind in the winter?
I'm in Western VA in the mountains so here it gets below 20 for about a week each month in winter

Originally I wanted to move somewhere warmer but the south is full of niggers

Boise (meridian) here. You can go your whole life here and see maybe 10 black people total. It's white as hell, but the youth are overwhelmingly liberal, at least in boise. Most of the state is conservative though. Shit all to do. If you don't do drugs you'll be bored out of your mind.

Bud I moved from Virginia to Buffalo New York, if it's anything like that it's a hell of a move.

I'm pretty sure the gun laws in Idaho are better than in Texas.

Ruby Ridge would say otherwise.

Winter is typically dry but frigid. Last few years have seen hardly a speck of snow, except this year specifically. We've had record snowfall.

right, I fell for cuckservative marketing when I moved to Texas. Gun rights are actually mediocre and not at all on par with states like Alaska, Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona, etc. Way too many minorities. No chance in hell of secession. It will be New California in a matter of decades. However the weather is pretty great. But I'm a white man, I was bred to survive cold winters.

I moved from east Texas to Utah and was in Idaho falls every month. I hated the heat and humidity of the gulf coast. So for me I really enjoyed the weather, while winters are cold it's a different type of cold. I would often shovel my driveway in a t-shirt of thin jacket.

If you like outdoor activities it's nice. I learned to ski and rode snowmobiles in the winter. In the summer I spent a lot of time fly fishing, hiking and camping. Spent about 10yrs there unfortunately my job took me back to the gulf coast.

Panhandle is full of whites, gun nuts, libertarians and meth