Why do some men only have daughters?

Why do some men only have daughters?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/12/mothers-blood-pressure-predicts-sex-baby-even-conceived-say/
youtube.com/watch?v=3IaYhG11ckA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you have any proof for that? Do you have any research or statistics to back that up? For all we know the exact opposite of that is true and you are just trying to shill your narrative here. Sup Forums is a serious and intelligent board and won't fall for you shitty clickbaits so fuck off and come back when you have more data to back your claims

they don't feed their wives enough protein

blood pressure
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/01/12/mothers-blood-pressure-predicts-sex-baby-even-conceived-say/

Someone needs to have them.

50/50 chance sometimes you roll heads and sometimes 6 tails in a row

They give up too soon
There's a chance you could flip tails 5 times in a row, but if you keep flipping you are going to get heads eventually

Probability. Even if its a perfect 50% each time you will not have to go far to find someone who has a streak of like 5 or 6. Find me a 9 those odds are better. There are alot of men in the world though.

One uncle of mine had three daughters, another had four sons. It's a coin toss.

The odds are the same every flip. You don't have greater odds of getting heads this time just because you got tails 20 times in a row.

I'm sure at least one pair of them have fucked eachother before.

I can't remember which way it is, but one type of sperm is faster at first while the other is slow and steady.

So the deeper you come, the more likely it is to be that gender of child.

fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=3IaYhG11ckA
here

Think he means there's a higher probability the more you do it. The odds always stay the same tho

free young vagina and anus at night
what else?

Male sperm is faster than female sperm.

Never change Austria... never change

Yes, but the odds of getting heads a millions times in a row is not 50/50

god damn it fritzl

So when I impregnate my wife I shouldn't cum deep inside if I want a son?

Right right, so if you blow deeper, the chances of a boy are higher.

So wait, if I want a daughter all I have to do is to have poor living conditions?

If you have beta genes you only have daughters as they are hte only way to guarantee that your genes pass on (women will always breed).

Opposite if you're alpha (you have sons and they have good genes so they can compete)