Oh please just shut it down pol!

If you cant handle this simple comic you need to grow up and be a liberal already lmfao!

I think you may be confused. You see this is Sup Forums. If you are under the impression that anyone on a website about Mongoloid Animated Films is going to be upset by a satirical one panel comic that quite literally stole its joke from South Park Season 16 Episode 1.

Im glad bannon is in charge lol.

Trump supporters are almost as stupid as niggers. Almost.
They're being cucked by their own confirmation bias into waging a war on things that can't be defeated. They're mentally weak people who are manipulated by their own fear of the world, and trump plays them like a fucking fiddle.

Trumpets are nearly as retarded as libtards, but by such an infinitesimal amount. Both are useless factions slurping up the shit-slime of lies told to them by "their team".

autism folks

Trump is mixing his populist trade policies with Bannons nationalist ideology and Pences conservatism. Is there really anybody in the republican party who is upset right now? Literally everybody is getting what they wanted.

Irony folks

Good old liberal projection at work.

so it's another case of "i get my politics from cartoons"

Lol so true. Deep down they know the dems are all controlled. It was obvious when Bernie bent the knee for Hillary. What a bunch of simpletons.

Nah, I just forgot a comma between "comic" and "that" so the last sentence is a clusterfuck.

>grow up
>be a liberal
pick one

Aww.
You don't know what irony means.
It's ok, you didn't choose to be retarded.

Then what are YOU?

Thanks, sweetie.

Is that Bannon?

I think the artist of that comic needs to grow up.

CTR turning Steve Bannon into Dick Cheney 2.

He's gonna be Mike Pence's VP. 16 years of Trump and Pence baby.

insulting to niggers, at least they have swag and not a red trucker hat

>Big boy
Bane?

>Trump supporters are almost as stupid as niggers. Almost.

They can't even communicate in their native language.

>grow up
>be a liberal
toppest kek

40 million dollars worth of salt

'Grow up and be a liberal'
That's like asking a full time adult employee to crawl back into a cradle and suck on a dummy.
I wouldn't call those autist liberals screaming on the streets 'adults'.

the election is over yet Sup Forums faggots still blame anything questioning their führer as a CTR bot. Goddamit you are some seriously dumb (insecure) fucks on here

I sent a message out on facebook asking if they would help defend me when trump gets to deporting the non-mexican and muslim immigrants.

I'm really scared guys. It's not some fucking joke meme.

I thought Trump was Putin's puppet? Or was it Wall Street/Goldman Sachs?

The narrative changes so much...

God damn I love that Bannon is taking a greater role. He really is the Thomas Cromwell of the Trump dynasty.

It's making the left shit their diapers. We need more of this.

Oh no you have to go back. That sucks.

That doesn't look anything like Putin.

>implying that's bad

Steve "Ban non-whites" Bannon is based.

Here's a (You)
Don't spend it all in one place.

>still blame anything questioning their führer as a CTR bot

But it's a known fact that a new shill campaign has been funded for the sole purpose of denouncing everything Trump does.

Nothing has changed, the shills are still here.

wtf i hate trump

>a trusted advisor who proved his prowess during the election has weight in the administration

really activates those almonds

But I was a liberal teenager.

Then I grew up.

Trump needs to watch out with Pence. I think there's a strong possibility that he would turn out to be Trump's Lyndon Johnson.

Don't think for one minute the globalists haven't got the idea in their heads.

Does david brock have a bannon fetish?

It´s literally nothing and I like the artwork. Bannon is even more insane than Trump and I hope he advises him just like you portrayed it. MADMEN TO THE RESCUE OF THE WEST!

REST OF THE WORLD - BTFO!

Picrelated it´s a burger going to war

Liberals are the bitches of the world! This thread proves it. O but the tears and all the attention will not change a thing for all of ya :) Praise KEK

> hates 'trump supporters'
> says cucked
> shitposting on /pol
this is tiresome.

kek