Easy to understand

easy to understand

even for a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvPEOEtTdF4
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10513330/Vladimir-Putin-claims-Russia-is-moral-compass-of-the-world.html
lifenews.com/2013/12/23/russia-considers-banning-abortions-as-abortion-decimates-its-population/
youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True dat

>you live in a house
>this house belongs to you
>a man enters your house breaking your door, eats your food in the fridge, sleeps in your bed, shits on your toilet and fucks you up with the electric bill and water bill
>"hey bro im just gonna stay here 9 months! you cant kick me out of your house, this is my body and you cant touch me lol"

*sips tea*

That is a retarded anonlogy

Nope. That is part of her body, because it's connected directly to her via umbilical cord.

You can and never will be allowed to tell a woman what she can or cannot grow inside her own body.

Best to let it grow into a human because
children = free workers
free workers = money

You would be stupid to have an abortion now days.

this post will be hung on the south american side of the border wall for all to see exactly why we thought it was necessary to separate us

>invite some man to live in your house
>promise that he can stay there for 9 months, make a legal contract so that he can stay
>OOPS! disregard that, I want you out now!
>oh and by the way I need your money to pay for the lawyers to dismantle the contract

How about you stop inviting strange people to live over if you don't want them to live over? Obviously it's a different case if someone forcefully enters, but in other case you should pay for your own mistakes.

oh wow will you look at all those beautiful counter arguments, facts, and counter points made wow im impressed by your debating skills

Y'know, play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>doesn't reply to the finnish user's actual argument
your analogy works in cases of rape, but otherwise it's completely retarded

I'd rather my wife have an abortion than a retard baby.

>Not your body, not your choice.
>Implying that they care.
ME, ME, ME, MY RIGHTS
youtube.com/watch?v=HvPEOEtTdF4

>you left your door wide open and advertised that you have an empty room
>get shocked appalled and sickened when someone takes up the offer
>kill them

sip cock you homo

Using this logic baby is a parasite on women body, so she should have a right to remove it.

technically it's the baby's umbilical cord, and his placenta as well.

Then cut the part of her that supports the placenta, child dies anyway, moral dilemma avoided.

>>doesn't reply to the finnish user's actual argument
why reply to someone supporting my view?

modern women are a parasite on society.

If youve been raped sure
If your child will be defective sure
If it could cause serious harm to you sure
If youve been a iresponsible whore no

the uterus? sounds smart.
>he thinks he was supporting his view

90% of downie babies are aborted now that there's an early test available. So your opinion is popular.

Yes, that way you sterilize the cunt toowhile you're at it

American education everyone

>what is dna

*drinks coffee* *eats croissant*

>remove baby at 9 months
>don't cut umbilical cord
>it's her body
>torture baby
>her body her choice

Murrican degeneracy never ceases to amaze me.

>random interloper, possibly hostile
>your own flesh and blood
>can't tell the difference
Just let darwin do his work already.

just finished my croissant and my cup of coffee.

Modern women are fucking weird about shit and they never get called out on it. I am the mother goddess and my vagina has spoken, the fetus must die so i can experience true womanhood!

kek

>my body my choice
>These women are the same ones pushing and encouraging circumcision

Women are sociopaths.

>easy to understand
It's a woman's egg
Gets fertilized
Still a woman's egg
>muh wittle bitty bebe
>muh unborn senior citizen
Still a woman's egg

Where's your leaf, leaf?

Science says that a fertilized egg is a human that is just on a different stage of the development cycle.

>My body, my choice!
>Oh, but I'm not responsible for the negative consequences of my actions. Also, men aren't afforded the same rights to their own body.

When I see women complain that men should have no say in what they do with their body, while at the same time defending laws that forbid married men from getting a vasectomy without his wife's approval, I'm reminded why women were once treated as overgrown children.

>his cock is in my mouth
>my body
>bite it off
>my body my choice
Stop curbing women's freedom.

Different DNA.
Checkmate murderers.

>Murrican degeneracy never ceases to amaze me.
>1479731919704.png
Why is your "scientist" standing in front of a cart loaded with food condiments?

Is this part of the Kremlin propaganda campaign to make the "west" look bad?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/10513330/Vladimir-Putin-claims-Russia-is-moral-compass-of-the-world.html

It's her body until it leaves her body. How hard can it be to understand this simple concept? Fetus literally can't survive without woman, so it's part of her.

Nah nigga here is how it goes. It's a man's sperm, living breathing sperm that move around. It goes into the woman's dead egg by consent with sex. When you have unprotected sex the woman consents to having a baby well is pretty much doing so. At any rate, it's the man's seed that's alive. and She opened her legs for the man and allowed his seed inside. So the baby belongs to the man, because the man has living sperm while a woman has a dead egg. Not your choice roastie

>a man enters your house breaking your door, eats your food in the fridge, sleeps in your bed, shits on your toilet and fucks you up with the electric bill and water bill

>implying you didn't invite the man in by leaving your door unlocked and having a sign out that said "free room and board"

fixed your image

What, how can you make this picture and then say
>Not your choice
It's soo fucking stupid.
Where is the "NOT your body" located?

>Abortions shouldn't be legal
How will you enforce it?
How will you disincentives the back-ally coat hanger method?
It's literally a waste of time discussion with current technology.
Maybe if artificial wombs were already a thing I'd understand.
Sage for being a stupid slide thread.

Abortion is murder

>Fetus literally can't survive without woman
>Woman literally can't survive without men giving them alimony and government handouts

Yes, it's my body, which means that nothing has the right to grow inside of it without my consent. As long as it cannot be externally viable, I will decide whether or not something else can grow inside of MY body, not anybody else. No one can force or coerce this morally.

Nice flag, where did you get the idea?

>Her money
HUE, we both know that money is either from a male or from welfare, in which case it is taxpayers money and the majority of tax payers are males.

True dat, tapeworms needs also rights

It is a developing human, it's not fully human yet and it's also part of mother's body.

>house
>body
faggot

>Science says that a fertilized egg is a human that is just on a different stage of the development cycle.
Right. Human egg. Human gamete. Human blastocyst. Human embryo.

But not a human being until it is born. Miracle of Birth. That;s why we celebrate birthday. It;s the first day of your life. It's always been that way for thousands of years in tens of thousands of cultures.

The question is, why the suddenly dramatic moving of the goalposts to some radical new starting point? There's no justification for this new extremism.

Russia, we can understand. Very degenerate there. Abortions at an all time high.
lifenews.com/2013/12/23/russia-considers-banning-abortions-as-abortion-decimates-its-population/

America? Abortion rates have been falling since Obama took office.

See, respect for women is far more important than Kremlin propaganda.

How can you be against abortion?
> good for women
> good for men.
its a perfect win-win-die

Well this level of scientific "literacy" explains a lot of the alt right

By this logic, you can't kill cancer, as it's not your body. You can't remove bacteria, it's not your body. You can't remove parasites, it's not your body.

Looks like the republican agenda to get more uneducated hick children (future voters) is going swimingly.

>>Woman literally can't survive without men giving them alimony and government handouts
WRONG. That's economic problem, not biological problem. Lets not jump subjects here. How human shaped his environment has nothing to do with biology or how nature's environment works.

That's a fetus not a person. It looks OK, why isn't it up and walking around?

>But not a human being until it is born.

life begins at conception

You had unprotected sex roastie, you consented to being pregnant by your stupidity. You don't get to kill another human or a man's living seed. You're just mad because I'm right. You throw yourself into the lion's den you're going to die. You have unprotected sex you are going to get pregnant. You don't get to run away from your responsibilities roastie. I am hopeful Trump will change that and have you childish western women finally grow up.

So then mother is a serial killer because only one sperm makes it.

>As long as it cannot be externally viable
A 2 month old baby still cannot be externally viable. Do you think it's okay to abort 2 old babies?

well then abortion isn't an option now, is it?

>How will you enforce it?
>How will you disincentives the back-ally coat hanger method?
>people will do it anyway so why illegalize it?
What a retarded fucking argument. People are still killed in speeding accidents, should we just remove the speeding limit?

>It looks OK, why isn't it up and walking around?
Want to test how perky you are after being executed?

>you live in a house
>this house belongs to you
>your baby child who you consented to conceiving enters your house breaking your door, eats your food in the fridge, sleeps in your bed, shits on your toilet and fucks you up with the electric bill and water bill
>"hey bro im just gonna stay here 18 years! you cant kick me out of your house, I'm your responsibility and you cant touch me lol"

Get your leaf back on you flying faggot.

>sperm and eggs are life so when they die it's also murder

no, life begins at conception

this is not a difficult concept

>different genetic material
>her body

I don't think so

>well then abortion isn't an option now, is it?
When was it ever an option?

It is one of the most heinous sins man: You are killing unborn, unbaptized babies and condemning them to linger in limbo for all eternity!

Women should just endure the pregnancy, and when the baby is born if they still don't want to keep it put it up for adoption.

well when you put it that way...

That's right.
Add a hashtag #NotMyProblem

>the woman's dead egg
The egg is living human tissue and so fresh it has to be replaced every month with a new one.

>unprotected sex the woman consents to having a baby
What if birth control fails?

>So the baby belongs to the man
The apex of evolutionary (or intelligent design if your IQ is below 60) prevents the man from having any physical contact with the developing fetus, which is still submerged inside the woman's egg until birth

user, cells regenerate and multiply in you all the time, should we give each one a birth certificate? One cell organism is also life.

>It is one of the most heinous sins man: You are killing unborn, unbaptized babies and condemning them to linger in limbo for all eternity!

Then don't get one christfag, a lot of us don't believe what you believe.

One egg + one sperm cell = conception

Tell me, is it okay to abort a baby one week before birth? It's a fully formed baby then and is physically equal to one week after birth.
One week is too late? How about one month before birth?
There is no argument for abortion.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDmwPGrZkYs

with that logic you are allowed to kill your child as long as he is dependent on you.

A baby still looks like a fetus right after birth. Should you still be able to abort it then?

I dont understand how this is still debated. at 3 weeks a baby has a beating heart. What the fuck clump of human cells has its own heart? I dont care if its in your body. its a fucking human. get over it sloots.

ctr
and this particular ctr is a girl

That's gold.
>unwanted pregnancy
>lack of contraception & sex education
How about not fucking every single male you spot? One can only blame the media/feminism for pushing "sexual liberation" and for promoting the thirst lust every fucking where, be it on news/films/series/music/theatre/fashion and so on.

"Free contraception" (or even acessible) that has being pushed by feminists is just another incentive to make people have even more sex.

>then the religious dogmas are the problem
lol no.

Fuck this (((modern culture))) we're living in.

Still a shitty low content post you can do better OP

Your correction of the analogy just makes it worse.

>Invite some man to live in your house.
Are you really saying that when a women have sex with someone they agree to also carry his baby?

>promise that he can stay there for 9 months, make a legal contract so that he can stay.
>OOPS! disregard that, I want you out now!
Eeh no, no one promises a fetus/child anything. The legal contract claim is extra ludicrous as that would require two people of reasonably capable minds to have agreed to something, which neither the mother, nor the baby have. What you are doing here is called a circular argument, i.e you are basing your claim on one of its statements without backing up said statement.

>oh and by the way I need your money to pay for the lawyers to dismantle the contract

WTF are you even trying to say with this? Atleast make it something relevant like that if the guy gets booted from the house he will freeze to death in the streets.

>Then don't get one christfag
I won't.

>a lot of us don't believe what you believe.
Indeed, a lot of you believe it is ok to kill your unborn child, a completly defenseless human being that YOU CREATED.

Now, if you do not want to discuss the metaphysical consequences of said action, let's discuss the morality behind it...

What right do you think a woman has to murder her unborn child?

do those cells individually grow into human beings?

no, they don't

>fetus not a person

sad delusions
many such cases Sad!

>know shit about what you are talking about
>random user shows up and posts a pic which refutes you entirely
>many such cases
BTFO

>HERP DERP something is a person because I said s/he is. The evidence is that I said it.

>life begins at conception
It never has before in history. The Mormon missionaries came by and I asked them to describe the first day of their lives. They told me about how their mother was there smiling and crying. They immediately knew I was talking about the day they were born. Because that's always been our language, culture, science, religion and law since the beginning.

> Its murder buuuhuu
So what? I'm all for murdering parasites inside your body.

Everything is a cell when you break it down and cells are life.

It's fun!

:^)

Appeal to emotion. You can't abort once the baby is that developed, anywhere, except a staircase.

>Want to test how perky you are after being executed?
How was it "executed"? It looks intact.
Why isn't it "alive"?

Depends what you are: if you are a virus or bacteria or human or snail. You know some snails penetrate skin to get pregnant and they both male/female.

Tumors can grow hearts, but it's very rare.

Holy shit you are even more retarded than I thought. Go and pray to the moon godess, since it was her light touching your forehead which made you alive.

you're not fooling anyone

>not realizing you're the evil for wanting to bring more life into this horrible reality

fucking retards