The peaceful left

I have this. What have you?

>guns are bad
*sees the government being taken over by people with interests different than mine and begins to conceive of a reality in which oppression is real*
>guns are maybe not so bad

Just today.

The left are phonies they pretend to be different from other political beliefs when really like all others theyll do not anything to gain and keep power

>death penalty is bad
>White supremacist killer up to jury to decide life in prison or execution

KILL HIM!!!! -liberals

But now they are increasingly advocating and implementing violence

I like how she tries to be smug about her literally being hypocritical

As soon as they lose leverage in urban centers, they're going to start using outright violence.
According to De Blasio, the money the administration is threatening to cut from sanctuary cities (he was specifically talking about New York but I don't see how this couldn't apply to all cities in question; even if it doesn't, why should it be off the table?) was money for security and police forces.
My theory is that the administration is going to send in the Feds everywhere, not just to Chicago. Read his statements together and look at what he plans to do and it's obvious: federalized police forces in urban centers. Then wherever else it becomes 'necessary.' Centralized control of national security on an unprecedented level.
I'm not saying it's entirely a bad thing. This just seems like what's going to happen if things go on as they have been.

>they're going to start using outright violence.

They have been for a while now.

You know what I mean. This is nothing compared to what's going to happen when the mobs at American airports leave those airports and get weapons.

The left here already went violent and is radicalizing and organizing in the streets more and more. Expect more restrictive laws and stronger implementation of force. This of course will be spinned by the press to make Trump look as a dictator but as images of the violent protests came out I'm not sure how successful they will be. The problem is that the left have been morally legitimized by their ideologues to be violent and they correctly feel that there are no negative consequences for them for it. But will the normal people justify the riots, violence and hypocrite assaults?

>Verified

Who the fuck are these people?

Usually random bloggers with a slight following

twitter reaches out to liberals to verify them while shadowbanning and outright banning others

>But will the normal people justify the riots,
At this point, propaganda from the Left and the Right is mobilizing so many people that we're going to reach a critical mass where nobody else can be bothered to care more about politics than they already do. When the most radical elements start rioting on levels that normal people in cities can't ignore it any longer and everyone from the country or suburbs who cares is already in the cities burning down buildings, the state will clamp down.
Eventually, there will just be too many sycophants running around for the governments of our various countries not to do something about them or risk losing their heads.

It's not that hard to get verified

haha shes based lol this is fucking tight, she's a real woman this is sick good work everyone!

SWEET!

Can you stop writing like a retard?
I'm not sure you are in favor or against.

>dark

Oh noes! What can we DO against such ebil? :D

>shadowtheedgehog.jpeg