Bane loses so that means the (((alt-right))) will eventually collapse

Idiot quartz writer confuses Baneposting for comic book character worship

qz.com/898522/the-alt-right-stephen-bannon-donald-trump-and-bane-the-batman-villain-from-the-dark-knight-rises/

Shut up

You really don't realize that Bane is caricature of Lenin who is inspiration for Bannon?

Shitposting and trolling... Powerful agents for the uninitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we user? Members of Sup Forums.

>They don't know that getting caught was part of our plan

>Members of Sup Forums.
Aka 20-something trade school graduates with no job

Bane?

hey dude i'm a 20 something university graduate with no job

fucking hot heads man

You are the elite of Sup Forums then

>he thinks he can stop baneposting

Not even the late bill Wilson could.

Ah, you think shitposting is your ally. But you merely adopted the shitposting. I was born it in. Molded by it. I never saw legitimate posts until I was a man. And by then it was nothing to me but IRONIC!

What if I have a masters and a job? What about a good job at that?

They forgot that his meme existence consists only of the plane scene, the feel in charge scene, and the speech.

We don't include Christian Bale

But Bane stood for equal distribution of wealth, he was a leftist.
Our love affair is with CIA

There they go AGAIN with the misconception Baneposting is a Sup Forums meme rather than a Sup Forums meme.

The media or so fucking clueless.

Im a 20 something university student with a (good) job.

>failing to spot irony and its many layers
>thinking the comic is canon
>thinking the post-credits scene is canon
typical normalfag
this is why the fire rises and the (((media))) can't do anything about it

Don't mind me, just whipping it out for some fresh air.

………………………………………._¸„„„„_
…………………….…………...„--~*'¯…….'\
………….…………………… („-~~--„¸_….,/ì'Ì
…….…………………….¸„-^"¯ : : : : :¸-¯"¯/'
……………………¸„„-^"¯ : : : : : : : '\¸„„,-"
**¯¯¯'^^~-„„„----~^*'"¯ : : : : : : : : : :¸-"
.:.:.:.:.„-^" : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :„-"
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: : : : : : : : : : ¸„-^¯
.::.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. : : : : : : : ¸„„-^¯
:.' : : '\ : : : : : : : ;¸„„-~"
:.:.:: :"-„""***/*'ì¸'¯
:.': : : : :"-„ : : :"\
.:.:.: : : : :" : : : : \,
:.: : : : : : : : : : : : 'Ì
: : : : : : :, : : : : : :/
"-„_::::_„-*__„„~"

WE

OC author here :^)

you're a big guy

For you.

Hey fucker I'm a trade school graduate with a job.

>not being crossposter masterrace
smdh tbqhwy achmed

>I get all of my political arguements from fiction

>with a job.
As long as you boss doesn't know about your browsing habits

I'm actually surprised he didn't quote Harry Potter

>Bane lost in a movie
>Baneposting is equal in strength to Pepe posting
They did manage to crash a plane, I give them that.
>Baneposting meaning anything else besides Baneposting
Is this why liberals are so stupid? Searching for a hidden meaning when your college professor lobotomized you leads to stupid shit like that. Sad.

saved

what happened to hotheads

Memeing aside, this is an incredibly shitty article, something I would be perpetually embarrassed about if I ever got a respectable job.

Source?

Can they ever compare politics to something besides capeshit?

Congratulations to him, then.

No. They're obsessed with film and television. I'm beginning to suspect it's some kind of cultural psychosis.

The only downfall here is the inviteable downfall of modern society.
Once everything crumbles, there's finally a chance to get rid of all the filth that's roaming around.

Ever wondered why there's only hate against muslims, niggers and so on? Because they always fuck it up for everyone else. Imagine what we could do with Africa without all these savages.

In the comics, Bane goes on to help Batman defeat baddies, and retires in contemplation and redemption.

Let's keep doing the comic book thing; this is fun.

Better version

you're welcome user
made it during the primaries

Jesus fucking christ how can normies not into baneposting its like the simplest meme there is.

They truly can't. Haven't you seen those mugs that say "extremely painful for you"? They never understood baneposting.

Fucking americans even outsource menes to latino countries

kek

Bane was an occultist that wanted to destroy degenerate Gotham, like the League of Shadows. That's why he mentions that he and Batman are 'initiated. He present himself to the people of Gotham as a Lenin like figure, but there is a lot more going on.

You're a big island

Yeah but movies are an escape from reality, and in reality Bane never loses. Just something to think about I guess.

UUUU

This shit is great

>I am that arse bandit

I wanted to include it but it was too long
>congratulations Thomas, you got yourself outed

XD

>Bane
Wasn't the whole Bane meme something that started on Sup Forums? Sup Forums's a pretty much a Leftist shithole.

Crashing Mexico's economy.
WITH NO SURVIVORS.
They expect some Guac in the wreckage hombre. The Happening rises.

UU
UU

>Memes and shitposting are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we user? Followers of the Path of Light!
>Oh, you think memes are your ally. But you merely adopted the memes; I was born in them, moulded by them. I didn't see Orignal Content until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but CANCER!
>The memes betray you, because they belong to me!
>I will show you where I have made my home while preparing to bring chaos. Then I will break you.

They're completely missing the purposeful irony of Baneposting, Sup Forums and the "alt-right" movement as a whole.

Do you feel incharge

>Bane is caricature of Lenin
Bane didn't give a rat's ass about the ideology he was preaching to the general public. His ultimate goal was to destroy Arkham not convert it into an anrcho Leninist paradise, anarchist running a muck through the city only helped serve his ultimate goal. He was in the league of shadows who sought the destruction of societies that fell into decadence and degeneracy

AH YESH, I WASH WONDERING WHAT WOULD BREAK FIRSHT:

THEIR SHPIRIT... OR THEIR MINDSH!

Shadilay

The city is Gotham, idiot.

yeah they can compare it to harry potter, or star wars or twilight or hitler

Well Lenin's goal was to murder tzar and his family
After he did that, he just become lazy slug and greenlit "new ecomic program" which basically was small-scale capitalism coupled with infrastructural build-up by state

These people really do love pop culture, don't they? No wonder they can't shut the fuck up about Harry Potter.

it reminds me of the Darmok episode from Star trek: TNG. They see the symbols and understand the words but cant put the information together.

So you mean he was better than the czar at being czar?

Not bad for a bald Jewish hipster.

So we have to add batman to the list of pretend people retarded leftists think in their minds do their bidding?
Starwars
Harry Potter
Mocking jay

Are those fags from lord of the rings democrats too?
I forget.

DLETE

No he was nobody
But he didn't have any particular ideological beliefs besides appetite for destruction

seems fairly clear any movement that feeds on schadenfreude will eventually start devouring itself for sustinance.

right

yes but Lenin adhered to his own ideological brand of Marxism, which creates and maintains a communist society. Bane holds the same ideology held by the league of shadows which pays no attention to how a society governs itself, only and the dismantling of civilizations which have become corrupt beyond all reasonable measure in their eyes. It is neither left wing nor right wing, it is a cult of cyclical catastrophe.

>tfw 30-something college dropout with a job in Washington.

No, it started on Sup Forums, and still gets most of its life and new ideas there.

there's oldfags and then there's ancientfags. teach me your secrets.

Fags don't realize baneposting is just a meme based on terrible writing and editing. Not a cult of some supervillain

Sooo... All the Dems have to do is to call in the Batman. Maybe pider-man will join them too, who knows.

this

but watching out of touch leftist media outlets try to make sense out of something you need to lurk more to understand only ends up blowing up in their face.

So he's completely unaware we have summoned and accent Egyptian chaos god?

Bane may die but the movement he symbolizes will live on.

Behind the mask lies more than just a man. Pull off the mask and you will find an ideal, and ideals are bulletproof.

pic applies here

fake news

>Bane?

what is his political ideology?? I thought the meme was just about the first five fucking minutes of him and CIA.

bahahaha

The fire rises.

We not organized dip shit that's the beauty

Plane scene is the MMM (Main Meme Motif), but Bane's quotes through the movie are important too:
>Victory has defeated you (DNC meltdown)
>Do you feel in charge (Trump's conquest of GOP)
>Take this hothead out of here (Take their coats)
>... powerfull weapons against the unitiated. But we are initiated, aren't we Bruce? (12D chess)

TDKR is a hypersigil, this is Chaos Magick in its purest form

GET THEM OUT OF HERE

He was shot. Left doesn't like guns. Bane is saved!!!

Except Bain has a communist takeover of Gotham and everyone freezes/starves

>law school student with a good paying job for an insurance group

You were close

not frank miller's batman

No, lotr is racist because no niggers and muslims

Why are these hack journalists so fucking stupid? That's Sup Forums and Reddit's meme. It's not an alt-right boogeyman meme. Fucking Brazzers did a scene based on it.

Kek vult

Bane is the establishment; commie gibs, social justice, class warfare, etc

We're Batman; law and order, justice, meritocracy.

>That's Sup Forums and Reddit's meme. It's not an alt-right boogeyman meme.
As far as mainstream media is concerned, Sup Forums is the "alt-right". The difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums is way too subtle for anyone who doesn't browse this site.