Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind...

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Nationalism was created in the era of early nation states to make it easier to send young men into wars of imperial rivalry. Nationalism in the modern day is mostly concerned with thinking of high-sounding reasons for refusing the world's poorest people access to first-world labour markets, healthcare systems, and foreign aid.

In a globalised, multicultural world there can be no room for the hatred and conflict which nationalism proposes.

Nationalists, religious extremists, nature worshippers, and anyone preaching the phoney soft-hearted doctrine of individual 'rights' should be arrested and sent to re-education camps until cured.

A government of Humanity must be established to set about rectifying the terrible wounds created by imperialism, weak and corrupt governments, and poverty deliberately ignored because of nativist obsessions.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f26_1434716152
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YAAAS

>having own property is an infantile disease
Well then go back to your swinger wife and invite refugees to your home.

What's the matter shill, is this all you got?
Daily reminder that multiculturalism and communism is the only nationalism and praying to shit Jesus foreigner Jew isn't. Are you now trying to confuse me with your bullshit shilling?

Come on, let me bump your thread.

Foreigners are savages. Africans especially.

I know it's a troll post but it's 50% right.

Petty nationalism is the great plague of the thinking white man. Being a nationalist means that the subject does think, but that the vision is still clouded.

All the white race, and those few who are as worthy as the best amongst the whites (that would be maybe 0.1% of the others, 1% at most) must unite into a single Empire.
Only nationalism towards this new Empire will be important.

Things like liberalism, Christianity and monarchism would cease to be also. All liberal desires have been achieved, the further liberal agenda is doom. Christ is a God of the poor and the weak, a god of mercy. Monarchism grows weak over time, giving power to those who do not earn it.

The white man's Empire will exploit anyone unworthy and reward the worthy. No religion or fake kindness shall tell us that planned demographics, organ farming, and so on is evil or cruel.

Nationalism is better because of the problems american globalism created.

Nationalism is evolved reality, Achmed.
KYS

Christian logic:
Controlling all means of production and having sorted races by cultures isn't nationalism. But having integration of races, breeding with niggers/Arabs and handing over money to globalism, that's nationalism, i mean that's freedom or whatever shit OP Christian scum is trying to say.

Look at this faggot nationalist, every country he infects with AIDS has a lot of crime and gay. From Mexico, to Brazil, to USA.

Cameron sure loves his black priest penis, when he's not sucking globalist penis or bending over to Arabic sheiks. Such is life of a Christian. There needs to be more mosques in UK, since that's totally what Marx never talked about, but we will blame Marx for capitalistic Christian slime sellouts.

>Christ is a God of the poor and the weak, a god of mercy.

>its another "look at how being less and less Christian means being Christian is why now we are cucked" episode

You can start with sand niggers and get the fuck out of Europe you stupid subhuman piece of trash.

What the fuck am I reading?

take off your proxy merkel

Why are people talking about Christianity?
Bible is made up from old stories

Please expand your reasoning you fucktard.
How the fuck can you say that one world gov is a great idea?
It is not. How are the people of say Denmark, 5.7m people, going to affect the OneWorldGov to do shit? How are even smaller former nations going to do shit about it?
How are you going to stop corruption when HIGHEST power, is one institution and thats it?
You are retarded man.

Nationalism is not bad, its just always used wrong.

I love this hip and trendy mental illness that makes people become degenerates whom sabotage their own home.

CREW detected

Low quality b8

Simply because Albert Einstein said something doesn't mean it's the word of God. He seemed rather happy with Jewish Nationalism though, so that's ironic. But aside from that, this statement could go to property rights even, saying, "Property rights Is an infantile disease, it's an ancient concept of violence and forcefully taking land from others, we all need to come together." No, we need to allow private property along with Nationalism, because it allows for each one's land to be used to its fullest and should be used to benefit society at large. Albert Einstein was a fool as far as politics was concerned

Expansionism is the problem, not nationalism

Which makes any ideology striving for global dominance cancerous (communism, islam, globalism)

i unironically believed this when i was 17

I remember that he corresponded with Sigmund Freud (lol), as if he was an authority on anything. He never really understood humanity

Your vote doesn't affect the Danish election either.
I don't think corruption has to do with having 'higher powers' than any branch of government. It might have to do with salaries. So that a one world government could pay high salaries, and reduce corruption in Africa and other places like that

No representational democrazy is shit. Here we agree.
But I would rather have 3.8m/1 influence than I want to be a minority in a global world gov.
How do you recon a global world gov could operate? How would they dissect information from the whole world? Which system is going to be the working system? How would this world gov be able to change systems from a bad one to a good one and how in the fuck can you actually believe that when people have to oversee larger amounts of money, that they will become better at spending it?
More money = Less perceived value of money

>Globalism yes
>Multicultural no
We should take good parts from cultures and mesh them until there is a uniform perfect culture

You advocate world conquest and dress it up in a pg rates package with a quality control, market tested slogan: globalism

But it really is slavery. The removal of power and autonomy and the concentration power among the few and the extremely wealthy

The same game as always but instead of marching in armies they are convincing people to give away their independence at will

1 in 3.8 million is not much different to 1 in 7 billion. In both cases voting is pretty much pointless, so we rely on people voting for other reasons than actually thinking they can change the outcome.

I think you would keep local governments for a time, and give them budgets according to need.

Why does it concentrate power in the hands of the few? Because you say so?
I don't see what freedom and independence is afforded to a starving African or an Indian sweatshop worker. If your only proposal for their liberation is, for example, a unified global revolution of anarcho-communists, you are consigning them to slavery yourself

A representative government has a hard enough time being fair to its constituents when it's tens of millions

Let alone hundreds of millions

How can a world government with no competition against it ever hope to fairly represent 7 or 8 billions people

Either they use a formula, or different parties have different proposals (you could have a 'left' party and a 'right party' favouring different levels of redistribution) and the decision comes for the politicians

Anyone pro nationalism here should also be pro- state self determiniation, i.e pic related 50 independent US States

That sounds rife for corruption and abuse

Would you rather have 1 share in 3.8m or 1 in 7b?
That is a very weak point.
Do not misunderstand me, I am not happy with democrazy but I will never fucking vote myself into being a minority on a global scale.
That is LITERALLY the fucking dumbest thing I have ever heard.
There is a higher chance of caring for someone if you know them, have a chance to know them or if you are connected in some way. You are not connected to another human just because you are human.
You are connected through family, hobbies, interests, geo etc.
Global world Gov would not give a shit, if they have no risk, which a global world gov wont have. What does a GWG have to aspire to?

This is such an infantile political understanding. You should fuck off back to your 7th grade classroom.

I'm pretty sure most europeans are for that.

It isn't a weak point.
Your vote is already irrelevant to the outcome. You only vote because you 'want to make your voice heard' and participate.
Expand the election to 7 billion people and people would still vote.

Please try to control yourself, Mr mayor.

Let me put it this way.
You drink tea right?
Would you rather teabag your water for 20 seconds or 2 mins?
We are talking of the dilution/inflation of the power of the vote.
You are literally arguing that more wont mattter because it is already diluted.
That is the same logic fat people use when justifying getting fatter.

I understand your point, but people will vote regardless of how diluted their vote is.

Great, I found our problem. We are talking about the same subject but slightly miss each other.
I am saying, why would I dilute the power of my vote further, when it will not give me any benefit?

>Implying morality is more important than my chicken tendies
>muh childrenz
>muh poverty stricken

Out out out you poor fag normie Jewish faggot. Ree.

The other changes will be vastly more important than the dillution of the vote.
You would support it because you want a world government, and you want the world government to be democratic

>t. Nigel Cuckingham Earl of Mogadishu

I think now you are just exercising mentally.
Cause I literally do not want a world gov that is democratic.

Why stop there? Why not have 300,000,000 independent individuals eurofag?

Correct
The argument for nations leads eventually to anarchy. We already have a kind of 'anarcho capitalism' of nations, and the results are as anyone could have predicted- crime, inequality, and tragedies of the commons.
Need strong government!

>wanting to preserve those who most look and think like you
>bad

Pick one.
You failed Evolution 101 class?

>correct behaviour is evolution lol

That's is really stupid

That is really stupid /
That's really stupid

Correct behavior is evolution? What?

Evolution dictates how we aught to act, faggot.

No it doesn't
Evolution is change in the heritable characteristics of biological populations over successive generations.
Behaviours can be selected by evolution, but not be socially beneficial behaviours, especially on a global scale.

And who will pay for it?

>behaviors can be selected
>not socially beneficial behaviors

>behaviors
>not behaviors

Pick one. Liberal contradicting faggot.

So commies like you will eventually develop wings to survive the helicopter rides

>everything that helps my genes survive is good for society
R e t a r d

But Canada is civic nationalist and takes in a gorillion refugees every year
Checkmate atheists.

Remember the people who attack nationalism are also the same people who attack the family unit. They know a man or women with no family is lost. Same with a person with no country. They are easy to brainwash into their degeneracy.

Nationalism prevents this

Shut up you pathetic kuffar. Make Islam Great Again.

liveleak.com/view?i=f26_1434716152

Wrong

(jew)

Gay. Take my country from me and I will be forced to kill you