Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Donald Trump?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe
inquisitr.com/3935723/donald-trump-russia-golden-shower-pee-tape-vladimir-putin-rosneft-oil-steele-dossier-bribe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He won't last 4 years but it will be an amazing time until then

hes a sperg, thats why we love him
its all gonna be over soon.

He's doing a fantastic job

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

>Bong understanding freedom
Aren't you being extored by germany and cucked by your MPs right now?

But hey, at least you corrected the record.

better then excepted

He makes other politicians look like the lazy cunts they truly are.

The dust will never settle.

An historic roller coaster ride

FUCKING THIS.

He's been doing it for years too.

Check out his congressional testimonies and his appearance in Scottish parliment.

He's running the country like a CEO. Good deal.

He fired Yates for being an insubordinate bitch.

You really think the dust has settled? Are you off your meds?

Just kidding HE WILL LAST 8 YEARS

arrest king nigger on grounds of inciting insurecstions.

He's a joke. His level of reasoning is that of a five year old (at least publicly). He never gave any specifics during his campaign, always repeating "it's gonna be so great, so brilliant" on any supposed "reform". And the burgers bought it.
Given the fact that Hillary is even worse, I proclaim the intellectual downfall of burgerland. Sorry, chaps, if that's your elite, you are shit.

Trump is gonna crash and burn, the party is going to tear itself apart. Can't wait for the weather to warm up and the left to start chimping out.

>the dust has settled
lmao ok

>if that's your elite, you are shit.
I have to correct the record - it's either that or your system is completely fucked up if it cannot bring those who are competent to power. In both cases it's very bad.

why does he have orange skin?

why doesnt he get a decent hair cut?

two simple steps that would make him more likeable

Bad
>Banning Iranian immigration
>Banning any national immigration is stupid, I don't agree with shutting down those 7 countries, however it's a good idea. It doesn't protect us at all. Trump is doing this to overwhelm the left and push them to protest more, to further desensitize the public to protests and make the future protests seem even more vain and petty. Conflict affects everyone and pushes them in one direction or the other. In this case, you have the far left WISHING for Trump to be Hitler and do terrible things, so that their anger has been justified and they don't have to suffer cognitive dissonance. These people are pushed further into radicalization while the center and the moderate left push to distance themselves from the violent petty protestors. This will eventually isolate the crybabies into a smaller and smaller minority and galvanize the center into a loyal faction.

Good
>everything else

Delivered on his promises so far.
Held the line against subversive and insurgents protesting within the US.
Has already slammed ISIS harder than Obongo.
Already swamp is being drained or is self-draining through resignations.
Pretty gud going.

legit god emperor

>Sorry, chaps, if that's your elite, you are shit.

How would you compare Trump and our style of government with Putin and your government?

Trump will one day be regarded as the greatest President of all time. He is a hero.

he's gonna fuck up and get into some shit. impeachment or resignation. he's way too impulsive, and he's making too many moves. he will do some illegal shit, and the republican party will not wait 2 seconds to use it to get rid of him, which is what i suspect they truly want. the only reason they support him now, is because they are spineless yes men at heart.

Best President in my lifetime.

Choose your words wisely. I'm watching you all.

I just proves liberals are the biggest racists when it comes to orange people.

How did you guys get Japanese proxies so quickly?

Putin is a lier and a crook whos reign is harmfull to Russians, but at least one can look at him with no facepalm (see Sup Forums's obsession with him). Also, I did not state that our system does not suck - it does. See my addendum here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat_death_of_the_universe

>I have to correct the record
YES GOY CORRECT IT, FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>inquisitr.com/3935723/donald-trump-russia-golden-shower-pee-tape-vladimir-putin-rosneft-oil-steele-dossier-bribe/

Like read above, not the article, just the headline. I dont even know what to say anymore, honestly.