OUR SPERG POLITICIANS ARE GONNA RUIN THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP BY INSULTING TRUMP AGAIN

OUR SPERG POLITICIANS ARE GONNA RUIN THE SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP BY INSULTING TRUMP AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DON'T LEAVE EU WE NEED TRADE FOR ECONOMY.
>BUT ALSO DON'T STRENGTHEN RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THE PRESIDENT IS MEAN.

I fucking hate lefties so much.

Why the fuck do they think that's a good idea?
>no we don't want to talk to the most powerful nation on earth cause DRUMPF is a frickin rayciss!

SNP and Labour and the Tories need imprisoning.

He'll just deport them into the US.

HAHAHA. The end result is still the same goy!

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

It'll be the usual suspects actually in-house virtue signalling while the rest of Parliament is off doing important things, just like last time they "debated" Donald Trump.

Bad idea, they can point to the fact that fewer butthurt faggots signed the "donald should make a visit" petition. Gives them false legitimacy.

I sure hope you Brits don't deny him entry. That would be very fucked up.

They won't but these things have to be discussed after they reach a certain number, even if it's fake signatures. It's a fucking joke, I'm sick of left wingers. We have a counter petition in play which was started today.

It's done now.

He won't be denied entry and I will be there cheering him and America on.

Doesn't parliament HAVE TO debate a petition once it reaches a certain amount of signatories though? You will have lefty shills saying he is bad, and the real parties saying you cant deny a foreign leader to visit. Case closed.

It might be too late, the leftists and sand niggers have too much influence here and the government is too busy trying to look like the good guys than developing a backbone.

THERE GOES THAT SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP

We are one of the most cucked nations of earth and people would rather ban something deemed as socially unacceptable than actually think for themselves.

That's one of the side effects of living in a crowded island, everyone is too scared to speak out in case it goes against public option and because its such a small place the news travels fast and before you know it everyone in the town knows about it.

Well know that I've got your back AngloBro's. I like your Prime Minister by the way, she seems like a good lady.

Do you think that could change over time with the conservative trends the US is currently setting with Trump?

She's an old hag that wants more surveillance in peoples lives, the only reason she's playing nice with Trump is because of brexit. She wants a trade deal and nothing more.

Must be nice for Trump, accurately predicting Brexit would happen, wishing them on, and having May in his pocket because they want a trade deal. France will be an even bigger supporter. When will Germany uncuck itself?

I hope so, Nigel Farage once said that "the UK is always about 5 years behind the USA socially" so with a bit of luck attitudes here will change for the better 5 years down the line.

I personally can't wait until this leftist madness ends, its like being stuck in a nightmare you can't wake up from.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Jesus!

Why don't the britcuck user just don't come together and do something about this insanity.

>wants more surveillance in peoples lives

Ah, I am completely against surveillance.

>I personally can't wait until this leftist madness ends, its like being stuck in a nightmare you can't wake up from.

I live in the Los Angeles, California area. My cousin and his family (not blood), are (((Hollywood screenwriters))). I've been dealing with this liberal madness my whole life, and frankly, I'm done with being nice, I argue back with their idiotic logic every chance. They're just so damn arrogant.