American (((education)))

American (((education)))

Today my science teacher spent 2 hours talking about the kkk. Canadian education is worse

today i learned about sovereign wealth funds and the ethical issues surrounding them

STFU leaf.

i talk about geopolitics with my physics teacher in the middle of class.

> today I learned about the intersectionality between the rise of 4th wave Feminism as seen through the lens of the Franco-Prussian War
> this was in an actual Military History course

my (((professor))) was talking about race, which led him to Hitler's race study, and he was nervously laughing while giving the lecture for ten minutes before he moved on to the next topic

Oh no people who think differently

60% of my teachers are hard leftists. At least only 30% are muslim.

Riding the train I overheard some male college kids talking about how they don't need to sit through some diversity class because they already consider themselves "male feminists." Millennials are absolutely fucked.

>take social studies course
>complain that people are talking about social issues
>they even made the effort to make the lesson relevant to things young males care about (video games)
>complain about the other people in the class having opinions you dont like

This kid probably just sits in the back corner not talking and then does one really obnoxious rant every third class. then sits down and feels good about himself.

KKK history is redpilled history. More people should learn about how the Democrats used the KKK to lynch republican politicians so they could replace them with white democratic politicians.

>they don't need to sit through some diversity class because they already consider themselves "male feminists."

They're already admitting to themselves that the course has the sole political purpose of turning students into feminists. They just need to go one more step.

back when I was in college and taking a french elective, my teacher spent the ENTIRE class dick sucking communism and Hugo Chavez because he had just died. It was at 7 in the morning. Imagine going to some shitty cold empty building and sitting down for over an hour to listen to some literal turtle neck wearing faggot drone on and on about communism when you are supposed to be learning french.

Actual KKK history is history. The Education Jew doesn't teach the truth, though. It's all lies about dem evil white Republicans huntin' down innocent Tobys who had der hands up and dindu nuffin wrang.

>Riding a train
Looks like your a low income family, you have no opinion here. Lol,you think your in better shape then them?

KKK wasn't wrong.

>different opinions and people lifestyles offend me!

>People's opinions on other people's opinions offend me!!!
:^)

This is my life OP

I fucking hate my college so much. Every class there's 30 minutes obligated to shitting on Trump where everyone in the class yells out treason.

>Wasting money on a car to sit in traffic
I'm sure your wife's son is really impressed with your Kia, user.

Why are any of you fucking stooges going to (((college)))? Why are you funding (((them)))? For an (((education)))? Get a goddamn trade; you'll be out quicker, owe less, and be making money hand over fist, without having to deal with any of this stupid social justice bullshit. Quit giving money and legitimacy to the fucking enemy, you goddamn retards.