So Some BBC journokike was asking on Twitter if anyone knew anyone impacted by the Muslim ban in Egypt...

So Some BBC journokike was asking on Twitter if anyone knew anyone impacted by the Muslim ban in Egypt. Told her my wife was a Syrian stuck in Cairo lel, and she has been slobbering for an interview with my 'wife' so I now have her waiting at a coffee shop in Cairo for a source that's not coming. This is how you fuck with presstitutes. Full spectrum meme warfare:

imgur.com/a/fA6Sg

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fA6Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>doctor of memetics at bain university
the madman

Bumping. Want to see what this leads to.

> Jejfarmer

Noice

What glorious times we live in. Destroying the opposition with memes and social engineering.

Well played sir.

>jejfarmer

Very well played

Good, waste the idiots time. She shouldn't even be working, she should be at home making challah bread or whatever.

>FOR YOU
kek

KEK!

I still say it would be better to flood these people with stories about how muslims killed some of your family and how the muslim ban is good for america or w/e.

Bumping for amusement potential

this shit is hilarious nice job op lmfao

Haha you're so funny wasting productive people's time! I bet everyone's going to see how superior and smart you are now!

Back to The_Donald memeposting faggot.

Someone speak to her on whatsapp I'm too beta

OP, you magnificent bastard.

kys shill

Are we becoming the Jews, Sup Forums? Is this how they felt when they began down the path of manipulation and social engineering?

Post results when she comes to you crying that your ''wife'' wasn't there.

Great work user

>productive
>(((people)))

>jejfarmer
Audible kek. Good work user.

Salty, Achmed?

I didn't even have to check her profile to know she was french.

> she can textE me
> "^^"
> what kind of visa she has ??

Jesus christ it's not like English was a hard language to learn. I'm ashamed of how stupid my nation's supposed intellectual elite is.

devilish OP, I like

>productive
Lol. These are the same kinds of journalists that take posts here for stories that they can publish. They can fuck themselves

>Jayquan

OP do this

Good job OP

Step bro died in Afghanistan. IED. Dog survived. We weren't close, but if a lefty brings up the ban I'll have it as ammo.

> 1 post by this ID

Fuck off

Ladies first tosspot.

Yes. Now piss off.

Update

oh, next time send them to most hardcore subhuman ghetto to get them royally fucked by diversity

Godspeed OP. Make sure your "wife" claims to actually like Trump and will legally emigrate to USA with respect to the laws of the people

Egypt isn't even part of the ban

>"the kikes"
lmao

>productive
>journalist

pick one

Yet.

Hahahaha

>my wife
>the kikes

>Doctor of Memeatics at Bane University
>"ok great"

Hahahahaha

>the kikes
>we won't talk about that

tears.

KEK

This! Genius.

kek

Fucking kek. You're an idiot though, only alt-right people call Jews kikes. Should have just said that she wants about the Jews.

Kek, I thought that might be too much, but it seems she bought it, and is willing to speak to even someone who hates "God's chosen people" to get a story. She must be desperate.

Seriously, what are the chances this all ends up on the HuffPost?

Oh man keep it going OP you wonderful bastard. Just don't go full retard, you did give yourself a bit of wiggle room there though.

Just make sure it's still believable enough for this bitch to publish. Then profit

>>criticize someone for being "unproductive"
>>you're on Sup Forums while you do it
>>user's unproductive
>>you're both on Sup Forums

gtfo of here with that bullshit dawg

she still fell for the bait, loo dodger.

Damn i wish some Egyptian femanon was reading this and decided to go there.

limp wristed urinalist detected. U mad Achmed?

heres to hoping this thread goes epic

> memeposting
> belongs to reddit

Are you new or something?

Now walk into the cafe with a camera purporting to be another journo exposing BBC bias in media exploiting the licence payer.

THIS CANT BE REAL

THIS IS TOO GOOD

>yfw she bothers some randomer who has red shoes

kek will us an Egyptian qt3.14 who hates kikes and will troll this reporter

>imgur.com/a/fA6Sg
top fucking lel

@jejfarmer

You are a hero

OP please let us know how this ends

The tears are flowing today

First rate, soldier! You're the new team leader.

Clever maneuver.

>Jayquan

not even a good bait and still fell for it kek

You should probably let her know that her english is not so good because it is against your religion for women to educate themselves... Then give off a vague description (She said she will be wearing a black Hijab or we) and tell her that she will be there in just a few minutes.

Some googling allowed me to find the following info on her from her french Linkedin profile:

She's only started working at BBC Africa a month ago, maybe less.
She wrote a full report on "poor tortured Syrian rebels"
She's a "gender equality advocate"

And also a jumped up small-town peasant girl who's also on the chubby side and on the wrong end of her 20's.

End yourself, dirty churka

>the kikes
SAVAGE

Absolutely Glorious. Pic Related, it's (You).

>DOCTOR OF MEMETICS FROM BANE UNIVERSITY

epic OP

just epic

She told me (in the DM exchange) that she won't publish without a face to face meeting. Therefore this is the best I could do. I tried to false flag an article again but it seems they're not that stupid.

Update #2 as well

BASED M8!

Leave Sup Forums newfag. These "journalist" produce nothing but lefty propaganda.

Tell her to also not mention that you talked to her to your wife, or else your wife will have to get whipped by her father 50 times for allowing another woman to speak to you

>And also a jumped up small-town peasant girl
wew, have you had your heart broken before by one of these pierre?

I'm fucking dying OP

Make sure you mention that Islam is an inherently feminist ideology.

>the kikes

The shit that OP is doing is inevitable and necessary.

If something can be exploited like this and pushed to the breaking point (and the media as it currently functions definitely qualifies) it is only a matter of time before someone exploits it in this manner.

OP is removing the cancer FOR FREE. He is a hero and you should applaud him.

Ask her if she worships the BBC by choice or because she cannot resist it

>subsidiary blacked.com

haha, it's over when she checks that while waiting. love it

Gods work OP.

What is your endgame?

My heart no, but my balls yes, these girls are the loudest and dumbest whores you'll ever have the displeasure of meeting in France because they think they need to compensate for the fact they weren't born in Paris to gain actual journalistic credibility.

>mfw this lady actually publishes a story on this and spins it as "refugees are being discriminated against so hard that I was to meet one in Egypt and she didn't show up to the interview out of fear for her safety"

Well fucking done user.

This is what we should be doing more of, fucking with the Lügenpresse and point out their hypocrisy and incompetence.

OP, you Madman!!