This is all a meme r-right pol? I mean, you don't actually hate me because I am a Muslim?

this is all a meme r-right pol? I mean, you don't actually hate me because I am a Muslim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G4NBWE-kEWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we hate you cuz ur a faggot

i am not since its against the word of God and Jesus (pbuh)

>living in a first world cunt
>still a muzzie
Kys

Nah, Sup Forums hates you because your skin isn't whiter than your teeth.

Stop being a muslim.

i-i cant, its family tradition

every organized religion is degenerate (including atheism) and should be dropped the moment you stop being an underage

I hate religions. Your cancerous death cult in particular.

Meh, I once trash talked jews with a muslims and that made me think better of him. As long as they keep radical islam the fuck out, i don´t give a shit what your family eats for dinner or what they pray for, as long as you integrate and fucking contribute to this society and don´t fucking make 10 babies plz

We don't hate you because you are muslim. We hate you because you aren't at home in your heatstroken goatfucking desertshitting Homecountry.

Your Family will soon be buried (between Pigheads) and forgotten.

You wouldn't cut my neck because your Prophet demands it would you?

Dont worry. I have studied some of your scripts and plan to convert. If you die, I will also die (through suicide bombing, of course), my brother.

I hate you because you don't drink alcohol.

This boot nigger is right

I hate you most of all because you're in a white country.

Go back to your country

That didn't stop you from fleeing your home

It's family tradition back in the middle east, not here.
This is why so many people dislike muslims. They do not respect the culture of the country they come to, and don't try to fit into it.

Get out, return from where you came,

Your 'family tradition' means that you are likely to hold different views to your host nation. You have divided loyalty. You will be racist towards non-muslims, and non-whatever the fuck you are, you will be more likely to side with your country of origin, less likely to side with Denmark.
If it was just a handful of people, that wouldn't be a problem, we'd just tell you to shut the fuck up.
But it's not a handful. There are fucking millions of you. Street after street after fucking street, in every first world country. Demanding this and that. No, we don't want a pub here. No, we can't have a pork butchers here. We must have MPs to represent us. Everything on television is either propaganda about how great you are, or something on news about you do some shit somewhere. It's like I'm watching another country's television programs. Okay, one of our guys guys spastic autist and shoots up a mosque, sorry about that, but it doesn't change how I feel.
You're fucking cancer. Go home. And I mean back to the middle east. Go back to whatever fucked up country you come from, and if you're so fucking great and islam's so wonderful, turn it into a paradise. I will be the first to congratulate you.
It's not even your skin colour, your intelligence, your religion or the shape of your nose. I don't want millions of other people here. Why don't you go home and and stone women and hang faggots or whatever the fuck you do. Anyway, it's nothing personal, so peace out and good day to you.

i like you

>muslim
>DENMARK

Why are you in Denmark? Muslims belong in Iraq. Denmark is for Danes.

No. We hate you because you are Muslim in Europe.

by tradition i mean we do some traditional things every now and then like fasting

i drink beer every friday too

Jo jeg gor, get out of my fucking country.
I don't care if you were born here or is a convert.

We're everywhere broer.

And everywhere you guys are you guys are hated. This includes the middle East.

Funny how that works huh?

stupid faggot, accept our culture or die in a pool of pig blood, stupid ass muslim, fuck you and your pedophile prophet, go fuck a goat

First good Canadian post i have seen in weeks.

>Theism is degenerate
>Atheism is degenerate

OP faggot bait sage

such hate

>First world cunt
Wtf is it like to be in a third world cunt?
I would asume the chance of AIDS is high.

CTR pessimism thread, please discard
Sup Forums Is for WINNERS ONLY
AMERICA FIRST
GO FUCK YOURSELF NERD VIRGIN

Wow!
Much bigotry

>Plz no bully

It's fine if you're integrated, I know a couple based mudslimes. Most are xenophobic assholes though.

atheism and theism is just a way to say "I'm a lazy materialistic hedonistic human garbage"

it should just be a transitory phase

Cheers, Danebro. The English really have quite a bit in common with scandenavian and germanic folk, though we've become rather degenerate recently.
I consider my person philosophy 'compassionate racism'. I don't hate anyone per se, I just hate that they're here. They're fucking up the whole 'west'. And what did we get in return? Slightly spicier food. We've sold the western enlightenment for some fucking falafal.
But there's always hope. We have to keep going, keep cheerful, and remember that however bad you think things have got, liberals can always make it worse.

i was raised here i dont feel any other country to be my own

>muslim
>Daneposting
WHY WOULD YOU VOLUNTARILY GO TO THE LAND OF PORK AND BEER YOU STUPID FUCK

If you can assimilate within the country, we have no problem with you.

The problem is that most Muslims don't. They refuse to. They make their host country have to accommodate for them. That's why they are hated. Sorry if you're not one of them but are lumped into the same group as them, because that's just how things are. Those that do assimilate, if any, are the few white sheep among the flock of black sheep.

Theism is the belief in God(s)
Atheism is the disbelief in God(s)

How can not believing in something be a religion? Makes no sense. It's like saying not holding an object in your hand is the same as holding an object, because you have a non-object in your hand. Really weird logic.

> i am a muslim
> identifies himself through religion
> you are human trash

Yet you identify as muslim first, then arab (or wherever your first parents came from) and then only then as danish, like most muslims, right?

And that is why I fucking want you gone.

go where? i have nothing elsewhere

i identify as dane

Is Islam a meme? Do you hate Hindus?

DIE MUSLIM SCUM DIE DIE DIE

kill yourself

Why so much self loathing?

>go where?
To the death camps. That or just keep quiet, vote against mass immigration, and if it slows down maybe the chaos won't escalate.

listen to this to calm

youtube.com/watch?v=G4NBWE-kEWw

Kill yourself you dumb shitskin faggot, this isn't your board idiot

theism is "I know there's god but I'm too lazy and monkey minded to search for truth"

atheism is the BELIEF (yeah das rite those caps will show you nigga) of the jewish doctrine that everything is random and there's no god. atheism has it's own prophets (dawkins etc), has it's own laws ("""scientific""" laws) and it's own church (academy). this belief tries to explain reality and our place in it, just like any other religion and just like any other religion, it has zero fucking proof

if you're accepting something you haven't experienced first hand, that means you're BELIEVING in it. it doesn't matter if you hear it from a rabbi, an imam or that hip nignog scientist

sage crew

>identify
If you look like you just walked out of the camel store then no. You are not.

If I move to Japan I will never be Japanese.

>filename
>sad frog.jpg
sage/hide thread
back to plebbit

Right, so you never speak arabic (again I just guess you have arab heritage, could be moroccan or whatever) to any of your friends?
You never cared for a prayer room in school or at work?
You are participating in danish culture?
You respect danish women?
You don't wish muslim law on the land?
You don't boycott election day because it is not muslim?
You go to mosque about as often as the average dane goes to church?

Sorry I just don't find islam compatible with western (and danish by extension) secular views.
I really want you gone, same as jews
Always living in their secluded little hubs away from the rest of the filthy danes.

I hate neither you nor your religion.

kill yourself shill

We don't hate you by you can go back anyway. You want peace right?

>Roach logic
I think the Raid is messing with their minds

What the fuck kind of sick filth doesn't like dogs, bacon or booze?

>t. ShareBlue

Not true. I hate you because you're a terrorist.

OMG SCIENCE IS SO COOL AMIRITE

I don't see any arguments in your post you bluepilled little faggot

>Taqqiya
Why even bother asking questions like these?

Ofcourse not, that would be silly! I just love my people more and since islam would destroy everything I love, I am forced by love to distrust you, forced to say: You do you man, let me do me.
If you become a problem then you should be removed, yes, but frankly I'd expect the same treatment if I fuck up Japan or Turkey or Russia.

Yes I hate you for following a false prophet. Enjoy hell!

IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY I WISH YOU MUCH LUCK ON ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS

IF YOU LIVE ANYWHERE OUTSIDE THOSE DESIGNATED NATIONS, I HOPE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DIE A FAST BUT PAINFUL DEATH

get the fuck out of a white Christian country and go back and live with your own type of people. You're a parasite

If I say I don't hate you will you take off the suicide vest and stop flooding western countries?

At this rate I think OP's best course of action is to migrate to Singapore 2bh.

>unironically believing this meme

>everything is random
>"""scientific""" laws
So they belive thet everything is random but also there are laws that govern how the universe works?

I second this see how long they put up with Arab degenerate shit in Singapore where they might just cane you for spitting gum on the street.

>where they might just cane you for spitting gum on the street
Well meme'd

Oh so close.

Good show old bean

i do

convert to christianity or be a atheist
be a pagan even

fuck islam

I don't hate you, I hate your ideology.
And I hate Saudi Arabia.

You have to go back

If you don't understand why people are fed up with Muslims and Islam right now, I don't think any amount of explanation will get through to you.

I don't like any religion but yours is by far the worst of the mainstream religions. It's even worse than most of the lunatic tier religions. Do you know how hard it is to pass Scientology for sheer distaste? It's pretty fucking hard, but I'd take a Scientologist over a Muslim any day.

The thing is, the other religions changed over time. But Islam?

Islam never grew up from its angry infancy. It remains the angry religion of hate and heavy restrictions founded by a polygamist pedophile warlord to conveniently excuse all his activities and enshrine all his tribal values.

Islam is certainly not alone, all religions started out like that. But Christianity literally doesn't talk about the Old Testament anymore except to cherry-pick cute stories, Jews never discussed their crazy insular rules outside their own community and orthodox Jews are ridiculed by everyone, Hinduism is actually still pretty awful but they sorta tried to reform.

But not good ole Islam.

The difference is easy to tell. Go online and say "__________(Relgion) sucks and its followers are crazy." for each of the major religions.

See which one gets you death threats.

it's random as in "these laws just came to be for no reason and there's no intelligent design"