Do you have a child?

How many Sup Forumslacks have kids? I know most of you are millenial basement dwelling faggots, but surely theres some ubermensch out there preserving the white race.

Do you try to redpill your children? How subtly? How do you shield them from the rampant degeneracy pushed on them 24/7? If you do redpill them, how do you keep them from going full 1488 and being ostracized? It most be incredibly hard being a redpilled parent in the west. Share your stories ITT.

Why would I ruin my life and have kids?

What the fuck? I want to bang hoes and abort kids.

Your degeneracy is whats ruining the west. Kys immediately.

Enjoy having sex once a year with your fat wife while I bang hoes.

Your kid will end up being a hoe too and someone like me will fuck her brains out.

I have a kid. My views on how we as men are treated in the world changed drastically when I became a father, and now I actively voice my dis-concern and call out feminist bullshit on a daily basis. My son is only 3, but I honestly fear sending him to school due to institutionalized leftism that was a serious problem even when I was a child. I'll do my best to make sure he understands that there are a lot of people out there who are very intent on making him think a certain way, think as a group and never to question the narrative.

I'm 25, and I honestly can't stand my fellow millennials. Seeing so many of my friends drink the fucking kool-aid is so fucking sad.

Good for you leaf, you're setting a tremendous example for other millenial faggots.

I make kids. I don't raise them. I let the cuck beta

I have a girl (7) and a boy (6), we try not to force an ideology onto them, that's for them to decide, but we also try not to lie to them so they end up pretty redpilled anyway. They're somehow more Sup Forums than us since they're talking about bible stories from making friends with Christian kids.

I remember not wanting to send them to school (which we wouldn't if they didn't want to, but it's making sure they don't grow up to be autists like their parents by having them socialize every day) or watch tv (we're holding off on smartphones though since those fuck up even adults). But children naturally question everything they see and hear, it's just that most parents get triggered by this and try to make them stop, and if you have a good relationship with your kids they'll basically never stop asking you about how the world works and you can explain something they saw on tv or why another kid said this ect ect.

Something we explained to them as soon as they could understand is they can say whatever they want around us, but some people outside the family might be uncomfortable with swear words and personal details. So they can come to us and ask why that kid's mum is so fat or what the word chinky means but most people are a lot more easily offended especially coming from kids.

You'd also be surprised how much your options change when you have kids, your priorities go from whatever they were before to instantly trying to determine what kind of environment has the least possible chance of danger to your children free from political bias. So before hand I would have said who cares if someone deals drugs that's between them and the idiot buying them, but now if I knew a drug dealer had moved onto our street I would ensure he wasn't there for very long by any means necessary because I'm not having that near our kids.

>another user with kids and hated her peer being fun of not having one

al-fucking ways

nice try cunt
i'm actually in the attic

>Checked digits

I have a son. I am trying not to influence him too much, because that would make me just as bad as all the other institutions trying to brainwash him.

The only thing I keep pushing is to be critical of everything and everyone you meet, and to do your own research.

Hopefully he'll turn out OK.

Learn how to speak English before you try to make fun of someone. You're probably just CTR 2.0 though.

I helped take care of my ex gf's kid when we were together. That was awesome. I didn't know how fulfilling having a family could be. It just makes the fact that we're no longer together hurt even worse though.

Her mom was a Bernie supporter and I was a Hillary supporter. No redpills in that house.

>Her mom was a Bernie supporter and I was a Hillary supporter. No redpills in that house.

Well you don't understand the concept of preventing kids from be indoctrinated into the cult of ideology then.

Nothing wild .
Let kids be kids .
But I have have told my six year old things like "I'm not a fan or tattoos"
"That's a boys toy "
Try to instill some nationalism in her too. Canada has the best hockey players in the world . Ect . Pride in our surname .
Just basic shit
I worry about pollards telling there toddlers about the Jews

Got a son. Blonde hair, green eyes, 6'1" at 14.

Don't just teach her about hockey you fuck. Take her to the war monument, and teach her about our glorious victories since the school system won't.

Oh yeah...private christian schooling. He was the one that convinced me that Trump would be awesome President.

His generation is going to kick the living shit out of the snowflake millennials.

I have kids--a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. I agree with the Brit. Basically kids are sponges that will never stop absorbing information unless you stop them. I usually just tell them the truth when they ask me something. Also your life changes in such a way that you really do place a higher priority on your children's safety than anything else. It has made me more redpilled than ever. I teach them to respect their parents, their neighbors, family, rules, God, etc... It is amazing that my son will come to his own redpilled conclusions based on his own experience. Also, he is fascinated by construction vehicles, how money is created, fire, math, army, and police and firefighters. We have never pushed any of this stuff on him. It's amazing how innate gender really is. Even my daughter gravitates toward pink objects and things that sing and dance. Anyway, I encourage my son to come to his own conclusions, but I do not lie to him. Reality is reality, and I think on even his level he appreciates this and probably has an edge over other kids in his cohort due to having an unfiltered view of the world.

I have a 5 year old girl (single dad). It's actually easier this way without some broad feeding her bullshit.

I think she'll be alright. We spend time outside, she goes to a rural school, haven't seen anything really objectionable from there yet.

A number of annoying/kiked kids shows "don't work anymore" on her tablet though.

My greatest fear is that she'll be anything like her mother, a filthy, cruel, whore.

I have two blonde haired, blue eyed children at their all white school, in my all white, small agricultural based rural town that still holds morals and values dear.
I will see them when I'm done providing for my family for the day, they will be sitting at the table in the house I own, that my loving wife of 14 years has prepared because she takes her role as a traditional home maker very serious, and we will do our best to shape and educate our children to be capable and intelligent adults, as per our responsibility.
This is my life, my duty, and what drives me to be the man I am.

I said ect. She knows about the canadarm, Hadfield , vimy ridge , how we never took POWS. Lots man

French - English war, American invasion of Quebec, War of 1812, American Civil War (in which 30,000 Canadians participated), Boer War, WW1, WW2, Korea and Afghanistan. Skip the rebellion of 1837 lol it's boring.

Canadians aren't in touch with their military enough, it's poo. Take her to a parade.

Agreed . I need to do more search myself. Thanks for the tips

God damnit I want your life user. It sounds absolutely glorious, and truly the only stalwart against the creeping degeneracy ruining our world Godspeed.

Been trying for a week now

S O O N

Nice LARPing

Thank you.
I'm a very happy man.
>Two kids and muh dog

silver 2k$

If you have a daughter I would be careful. In my teens I fucked many girls in your type of family.

2 boys, 5 and 7. I don't talk much politics around them. They knew I wanted The God Emperor to win, they were happy about it. I've taken them hunting and they really enjoy fishing. I will redpill thwm when they're old enough, but for now, I just let them be kids.

Good idea, but don't start too late in life.

The education system will bluepill them if you decide to wait too long.

Which province are you in? I can point you to some cool stuff. I have visited all of them except New Brunswick and PEI.

This is exactly what I told my cousins wife when she was giving my cousin grief about indoctrinating their children.

I said "If he doesn't, the school system will"

That shut her up and my cousin bought me drinks.

I've been worming it in subtly. Nothing along the lines of blacks being dangerous or jews, but that there are only boys and girls. It's difficult because their mother remarried this 24 year old girl, who insisted they call her dad. I fought that shit in court and came out on top, which was surprising as I'm in Mass. Court date next month for me taking full custody of them.

Alberta . Calgary . There's a cool military museum here I've been meaning to take her to

Fuck yeah.

Yes there is. Also IIRC they do have a military tattoo in Calgary. Sometime you should take her to legislature in Edmonton, Drumheller of course, and the base in Edmonton also sometimes does Freedom of the City parades which are always fun to see (not so much be a part of).

Sadly Alberta is a bit thin on the history side, due to being so far west.

How'd you manage to get custody? I want a kid but I don't want to marry.

Five children raised to adulthood, four grandchildren.

All gun toting right wingers.

I'd also like to know the answer to How did you beat the mothers for custody when the family court system is weighted so heavily toward the mother?

t. raised by a single mother

Keep the thread alive, for the children!

That sounds an aweful lot like nigger speak there non-country...

You're all lucky sons of bitches

there's literally nothing I want more in this world than to have a kid

And I'll never have one of my fucking own

I know that feel, France. I'm pretty social but I'm shit with girls. So yeah. No kids.